• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking In Toronto

• Thread starterchryguy65
  • Start date

chryguy65

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi
Sexy wife and I hoping to find the right guy.

IMG_0264.JPG

Reactions: Bullrexx, Hungforplay, Nazareth and 1 other person
nice cunt, needs to be fucked

Nice open invitation !

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi and thanks your so right she needs a good hard fuck. I'd love to hold and guide your hot hard cock into her and watch you fuck her tight little pussy.

nice lips

chryguy65 said:
Hi and thanks your so right she needs a good hard fuck. I'd love to hold and guide your hot hard cock into her and watch you fuck her tight little pussy.
Would love to, where are y'all located

That 8 inch cock would fit her perfectly. Would you mind both of us sucking you together

IMG_0264.JPG

chryguy65 said:
That 8 inch cock would fit her perfectly. Would you mind both of us sucking you together

IMG_0264.JPG
would love it....I would have you suck me first as I was eating her sweet pussy getting her pussy juicy, and making her cum before I fuck her. Nothing is taboo with me, open for all ideas what ever turn you on

I would nibble on those sweet pussy lips, lightly biting them until she was really turned on

After I eat her pussy so much that she would be tingly all over from cuming so much; I would fold her legs up like a pretzel or up over her head and bust that tight little cunt wide open; she would be moaning and curling her toes...

She loves all the comments from everyone. Always cums so hard after she reads these.

I will stick my dick up inside here and you will sit there and watch me cum all over her face. I am in Toronto..

Users who are viewing this thread