• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking In Toronto

chryguy65

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi
Sexy wife and I hoping to find the right guy.

IMG_0264.JPG

Hi and thanks your so right she needs a good hard fuck. I'd love to hold and guide your hot hard cock into her and watch you fuck her tight little pussy.

That 8 inch cock would fit her perfectly. Would you mind both of us sucking you together

IMG_0264.JPG

That 8 inch cock would fit her perfectly. Would you mind both of us sucking you together

IMG_0264.JPG
would love it....I would have you suck me first as I was eating her sweet pussy getting her pussy juicy, and making her cum before I fuck her. Nothing is taboo with me, open for all ideas what ever turn you on

After I eat her pussy so much that she would be tingly all over from cuming so much; I would fold her legs up like a pretzel or up over her head and bust that tight little cunt wide open; she would be moaning and curling her toes...

I will stick my dick up inside here and you will sit there and watch me cum all over her face. I am in Toronto..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back