• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love being a SLUT!!!

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2006
I love being a slut while hubby watches.I get very excited watching him clean me after the men leave:)

Attachments

• sp24.JPG
    sp24.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 4,330
  • sp31.JPG
    sp31.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 6,800
  • slt5.JPG
    slt5.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 7,286
  • c19.JPG
    c19.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 6,237
  • sp25.JPG
    sp25.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 6,183
Last edited by a moderator:
You are so HOT!!

Your husband is SO FRICKING LUCKY! To be married to a hot, beautiful, sexy, slut!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey sweetie,see your still as hot as ever.Why did you quite posting on the other site?We all loved the good ir pictures there too.

It is nice to make a slut feel even better about being a slut by being faithful to her.

Wow you have one lucky husband....what I wouldn't give to clean that pie ;)

You are tremendous... and your pussy looks so hot smoothered in that fresh cum!

Is there any chance of helping you on your mission of sluttyness? If so i'm more than willing to help.

yum

love your photos any more ..would love to eat your creampie

:cool: You are one sexy nasty bitch...Do you fuck black men? If so, lets meet up and your husband can suck all the black bull sperm I have to give you. If interested let me know.

He is one lucky husband :) , I hope you are catching that spunk in the hand to feed to him :p , I would love to clean you up. What is the other site referred to in responses ?? would love to see more pics of you.
Wallbike

very hot post!!!

I'll be comming thru Okl. in the next few months and would love to stop by bfor an evening out to see you, or help you get your pussy filled but mostly I'd love to eat you after getting it filled. Let me know if this interests you???

hot seed

i'd be happy to fill that pussy with my seed. i am a very heavy cummer.

Superb photos!

Hello:
Loved the posted photos, and luv that u r a hot lil married slut, can't get enuff of u!
Thanks for sharing the views!
Raf
:cool:

Temptation

I am trying to avoid going back to the cuckold lifestyle, but this website and that picture of your wife's pussy covered with cum are not helping.

Yes please

hot4it said:
I love being a slut while hubby watches.I get very excited watching him clean me after the men leave:)
What a lucky man he is, I would feel honoured to clean you out.:p

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
You are hot - but the glasses make your a 10!

She would look great with cum covered glasses and a cock in her mouth!

My Frist Reply

Hot4it. I just couldnt go by without saying. You are one hot mama and 1 good wife.He is very lucky.UR beautiful and U make a Beautiful Pie. I wish he would let U make me one. okdeacon::

Ellington333

ITS GREAT WHEN A WHITE NIGGER LOVING ***** KNOWS THAT SHE IS TRULY A BLACK MAN'S SLUT AND HAS A HUSBAND WHO LOVES LICKING AND SUCKING HER NIGGER-FUCKED CUM-FILLED CUNT AFTER SHE'S BEEN FUCKED GOOD - GREAT PICS SHOW MORE PLEEEEEEEEESE- YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN TO HAVE SUCH A SEXY SLUT FOR A WIFE:cool:

hot4it said:

I hope you are saying "slut" like it's a GOOD thing, 'cause it IS. Your hubby is a VERY lucky guy. I'm glad you found each other!!!!!:)

awesome creampie

Users who are viewing this thread