• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love being a SLUT!!!

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date
Thats nice Ur a perfect Slut We dom love Whores Like You

Wow. What is it about girls and glasses? I've love to shoot over your glasses and face- then hubby can lick everything clean...

hot4it said:
I love being a slut while hubby watches.I get very excited watching him clean me after the men leave:)

And I do believe that Pic #2 is the slut sucking cock via a Glory Hole! Now how do I know this? The wife and I go to some Glory Holes in Maryland, and we take turns sucking cock. It is exciting as one never knows the size and kind of cock that will show up next!

I have fucked a lot of whores in my life and lost a load of money, this is one slut I would love to fuck! I am 55 fun/fit/hung guy! HA! Love to fuck cuckold husbands in the ass and have my cock sucked dry by gay or bi men. message me for movies.

Hot

hot4it said:
I love being a slut while hubby watches.I get very excited watching him clean me after the men leave:)

sexy lady, your husband is so damn lucky, your what we all yearn for.

Last edited by a moderator:
hot4it said:

love to fuck that sweet pussy
you near baltimore, let me know

more pictures wow hot

Definitely love all your postings hot4it, you are a perfect slut. Next time you head south, let me know and we'll arrange a little cum sucking party for you.

I'd be more than happy to give you a big ole creampie for hubby,just let me know when and where..

Awesome, sexy pictures - hubby is very fortunate.

Make him clean you while they watch!

hot4it said:

I used to wait until my wife's lovers left before cleaning her out, but it's so much more humilitating eating a guy's cum from your wife's pussy while he sits there watching you. Also if you have multiple lovers it really takes the cuckold to new levels to have a group of people watch him eat mixed up cum that is usually in lumps by the time they've all fucked his wife. I know I blush if I gag on a big lump of semi hard cum and know a group of people are watching me eat a mass of mixed cum! Your wife has been used by multiple men and all the cuckold can add to the sex is to suck their cum out of your wife's well fucked cunt!

Fernando

She is hot
i would give plenty of juice

Users who are viewing this thread