Lurker with new found courage

• Thread startergardengirl
  • Start date

gardengirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2009
well i've been browsing the website for some months now,my new job has me working with two very attractive african americans that i notice look at my ass or i hear them make comments,which in most cases makes me weak to my knees, lately i have just been totally immersed in this curiosity for such a commitment that is this lifestyle. My name is Robin,i work for a university in the state of Texas as a pathologist in the horticulture department, i just turned 21 yrs old,i have been married for two years now,i am lutheran and i try not to miss church on sundays haha. Hmm my hobbies include volleyball,basketball,scrabble,boggle and crossword puzzles.

n163903655_31618812_6137.jpg

n163903655_32422670_8321.jpg

Attachments

• n163903656_32063653_4071.jpg
    n163903656_32063653_4071.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,438
  • n163903655_31116505_4738.jpg
    n163903655_31116505_4738.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,394
  • n163903655_31618812_6137.jpg
    n163903655_31618812_6137.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 396
  • n506502469_1065117_1902.jpg
    n506502469_1065117_1902.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,215
vry cute Robin - i will be very itnerested to know the response you get in here and jsut as importnat, how your relationship with your colleagues evovles - not to mention how hubby will respond. Good luck - it's an intersting journey

Hello and welcome :) Glad to hear that you are starting out in the cuckold lifestyle and going black! Go for it girl and keep us all updated

you're in the right place Robin

You are very pretty. Please go unprotected with those guys and have black babies.

You are far more likely to get a sexual infection or AIDs from a white guy or a Mexican guy than from a black guy.

thanks for all the supporting comments, it makes me feel at ease

Being in a university setting my help a bit, as they tend to be a bit more liberal about being seen with black guys.

I am working at a university in Alabama and as a black guy, I see it more than what would normally be happening in states that you and I live in...

yes it does help and to let everybody know, i have had a great time being here so far :)

You look nice , Robin. :D:D

Re:thawks comment

I for one, believe you are exactly right thawks. It is hard for me to believe someone would put that much info on a public posting. If this is the situation, I hope the ba**ard or *itch doing it burns in hell for it.

If it is a true posting (rolls eyes), gosh, how "noob" to the internet are you? You have just given 1 1/2 Billion Internet surfers everything but your address and phone number (which is easy to get).

My feeling?

:lame: :asshole: trying to mess with someone's life

Hub?

So Robin does your husband know about your new found desires? If so what is he saying?

he would never go for it and i really don't want to lose him but i keep flirting at work,i can't help it...

you are a very nice looking woman, there is a website you really should check out its free to join and I bet you will enjoy it. Get Her Blacked Warning 18+ Only

You are beautiful .................I would lov to help you with your dreams

you forgot to mention BBC on your list of hobbies......

BBC makes me weak

Robin, you should try to break the ice with your husband. Tell him, while you are out, that you think the waiter is checking you out. Read how he reacts to it. You might be surprised by the response you get.

Ive also never heard a female call it "BBC"...only dudes use that name.

I've hooked up with plenty of hot white babes and Ive met a few online (Craigslist, though its a fucking joke, myspace...another joke, but you can find a few)...I NEVER Heard a girl say, "I want your BBC". NEVER.

Ive been with some less that great bitches and some hot ass white girls, NONE said BBC. Dudes say that, most often white dudes and a few brothas at times I guess.

Ned said:
Hey, I've seen you around campus and I KNOW your husband.
I don't think he's going to like this when I tell him.

playa hater

Anyways Robin,

It wasn't just the brothas you work . This brotha online was checking out the booty too, LOL

Ned said:
Hey, I've seen you around campus and I KNOW your husband.
I don't think he's going to like this when I tell him.

where in campus and what is his name?