Lurker with new found courage

• Thread startergardengirl
  • Start date
I'm going to agree that this is just some pathetic dude trying to get back at that chick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robin!

It's wonderful that you're interested in this lifestyle I feel more women should be and be bold enough to experience it. You're young, you've one life to live, so enjoy it fully.
PS. you look absolutely gorgeous

i don't think you know me or my husband so....

Robin, how sweet you are. I think you're going to be adding a new hobby to your list. Loving black men.

Welcome Gardengirl I hope you have a good time here exploring your fantasy. Ignore the haters, your hott & it makes them horny & mad.

Ned said:
Hey, I've seen you around campus and I KNOW your husband.
I don't think he's going to like this when I tell him.

And THIS comment form an obvious asshole is EXACTLY the reason I will never put my photo's on the internet again........already had one ass like this guy try to force me to have a relationship with him after he proved he was another can't get it up white boy with a small penis!!

Ya' wonder why there are not REAL women here...or REAL Black Guys!! And I use the term BBC all the time, now that I've seen it used so much here.....TWERP!!

JMNBABE

meh meh bla bla

gardengirl said:
meh meh bla bla

I'm sorry that some idiots are spoiling your time here. There are a lot of us who are glad you're here.

Thanks for a breath of fresh air

Seems too cliche and too good to be true.

99% of the people here ease into it or are pretty hesitant about passing out information, but this gorgeous 21 year old girl announces everything to the whole world? Really?

im not announcing other than my age and my interest and that makes me fake? you people are the reason normal folks shy away from sites like this,nobody wants to come to a new place to discuss a fantasy and in return that person gets accused of being a man.

bunch of sour pussies.

that is probably the last thing i would do,i can live with the fact that you think i'm fake,seriously it doesn't phase me at all.

I am married and have a daughter idiot.

two new ones

Attachments

• n163903656_32063625_8454.jpg
    n163903656_32063625_8454.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 548
  • n163903656_32063630_9654.jpg
    n163903656_32063630_9654.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 480
So you're willing to post picture but not picture with a date on them?? Makes no sense? Post a picture holding up a current magazine issue or a piece of paper with the date on it.

god you're boring.

Ahh, I see...you're just trying to liven this place up a bit. So you basically are admitting that you're a fake and you are just posting this to spice things up a bit. So what you are posting is just fantasy.
I'm fine with that- but you should say that in your opening post.

liven this place up? hmm no,bla bla bla,you're not going to convince me that im fake lol so keep on going in your quest to convince im fake,makes you look like a loser without a life but it's your not mine.

So why did you refuse to post a picture by claiming you have a daughter and yet you post pictures showing your face???
You ain't making much sense buddy!

gardengirl said:
liven this place up? hmm no,bla bla bla,you're not going to convince me that im fake lol so keep on going in your quest to convince im fake,makes you look like a loser without a life but it's your not mine.

Ignore the haters otherwise you'll be playing their game your whole life. Your havin fun in those pics you'll have fun here too cus your bangin

Has anyone checked any Facebook or Myspace searches to see if there's any Robins from the University of Texas? Might be interesting.

Why do I think this is fake? It would take no effort at all to make a sign that simply says "gardengirl" and hold it up. No nude, just a sign.