Making them take the black

• Thread starterliarsuk
  • Start date
I am a white husband and the pictures are great. To the white guys that are afraid of woman being abused. Don't worry, If they get it, it is because they are ready for it. My wife took along time to be ready for it, but when she was ready, she was really ready. She now has a steady black lover and is ready to do whatever he wants. She has never been so happy and we do have a wonderful long term marriage. Lighten up guys and let a woman enjoy what she needs and wants.

Reactions: toolman2c
I could look at these for days.

I doubt any of these are ****** pics they look mostly posed. Anyway, no matter how seemingly resistant a girl may be to getting hit on all you need is one yes to make it happen. I've had wives who have thanked me after initially rejecting my come-ons.

Remember when you were young and didn't want to eat something on your plate because you didn't think you'd like it but when your parents ****** you to eat you discovered you liked it? If that's the way we have to learn about it, then every black man should be a teacher and every white girl should be kept after school for one on one ... make that 3 on 1, tutoring. ;)

CyndiE said:
Remember when you were young and didn't want to eat something on your plate because you didn't think you'd like it but when your parents ****** you to eat you discovered you liked it? If that's the way we have to learn about it, then every black man should be a teacher and every white girl should be kept after school for one on one ... make that 3 on 1, tutoring. ;)

Love your thinking CindiE!!!

liarsuk said:
Well I thought this was the IR Extreme forum, so I thought the pics were appropriate. What other kind of IR Extreme was expected? So here are a few more for those that like; those that like not, need proceed no further.

oh, we like all right!

Love the ****** shots,this thread rocks!!

It does have an effect, doesn't it?

These pics are great! They're perfect for the fantasies that "IR Extreme" implies. Please, keep them coming, especially the ones with "buying" and "pimp" in the titles!

perfectly suitable for IR extreme forums

Just want to say too that these pics, be they posed or not are in their rightful home in this area of the cavern-some of us real sluts love being used like this-for any blk men/groups in uk wanting willing slut to use/abuse and gangrape for real, get in touch, mobile is 07871098219

have to admit that i would like it a little rough

I like seeing my wife tied up, blindfolded an gang fucked

Gorgeous women with gorgeous feet being force fucked,this is the best thread on this site,keep it up,love it!!!

The thing is that a lot of society's teachings that IR sex is taboo, makes a lot of white women think that they don't want it. My sister was like that. But, my brother in law tied her up and put a blind fold on her, then brought in a big black bull to work her over, fucking her in all her holes. And, my sister acted like a total ***** the entire time, having multiple orgasms. The next day, my brother in law revealed to my sister that he had filmed the entire episode. When she saw it, she cried her eyes out, because she was so shocked. But, it sure changed her mind about black cock.

great pics keep them coming if u have more

Hot pics

After you make them take it just once, they're immediately addicted !

2q1gxtj.jpg

s2ad6c.jpg

ab1sf5.jpg

And more

107989d.jpg

2rqdlsn.jpg

Make them take it and before you know it they will realize how fantastic it is and love it.

Thank you - this is THEE thread.