• Thread starterliarsuk
  • Start date
Great pics.

Attachments

• gxiYVi0.jpg
    gxiYVi0.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,234
Great pictures in this thread!

Anytime your wife or girlfriend agrees to take on a bunch of guys, things can get a little our of control. I don't mean bondage but start getting a little rough on her. I have watched my wife get ****** into postions to have things done to her, her hair pulled, her tits pinched, and her pussy and ass streatched wide open. Afterwards, she always tell me that she likes it and makes the sex more intense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Traydee
Some more for your pleasure.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,185
  • 02859_994948026_123_712lo.jpg
    02859_994948026_123_712lo.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,081
  • PIMP250.jpg
    PIMP250.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,119
  • PIMP260.jpg
    PIMP260.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 790
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 993
And some...

Attachments

• CS2.jpg
    CS2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 674
  • IUYT.jpg
    IUYT.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 883
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 831
  • Z889.JPG
    Z889.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 675.jpg
    675.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,448
great pics and thread, thank you

i wouldn't mind slipping my wife ecxtasy or something and have black men use her at a bar or in public

For real... I think sexual repression is just programmed into em. It takes a comfortable situation where they feel safe for it to just "happen" right? C'mon fellas. u know I'm right*S*

Holy crap! those say it all

great thread

A couple of my favs to help it along and incidentally would so love to see my wife like this

Attachments

• ******.jpg
    ******.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • farce3.jpg
    farce3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 869
  • force 2.jpg
    force 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,334
english_wife_rose said:
Totally agree with Cyndie - ****** fantasies are always in the top five in Cosmo's yearly survey. But the emphasis is always on that word 'fantasy'.

I agree with you girls. As long as the woman decides, I'm ok with it. And yep, being ****** by some piratical male is up there for most women.

force fantasies

I love ****** fantasies as I dream of how it would be to used by a fine black man with a huge cock. The ****** part would release me from the responsibilty of the act of adultry so I would still be a good woman. I dream of this.

excellent pics!!!!!!!!

I love pushing white women to the limit. Having them do things they wouldn't do with their own husbands is so sexy

^5 NYC I think you got iy.

These are pictures of my wife, we have been married for 3 and a half months now, and I can't stop having fantasies about her being kidnapped, gangraped, and sold into slavery to a gang of horny black guys that would use, and abuse her all day. Please enjoy her pics of her collared like a scared little white girl.

3803418223_7dd6115833.jpg
3803416951_1f969d979f.jpg
3804227768_8e0024ecec.jpg
3804229024_9e454cfe9b.jpg

Reactions: Traydee
In some of those pics the women sort of look like a party favor...one of favorite fantasies plays off of that a bit...

I have been seeing someone steadily..he is Mr. Perfect..I am feeling special, loved, adored, protected and one night things change...a friend is invited over..everything is going great..good laughs, good conversation....my Mr. Perfect excuses himself from the room and his friend is then all over me...aggressive and rough...I fight back and he starts calling me names, telling me some of the things Mr. Perfect says about me, tells me that he was promised a taste to settle a bet and tonight was the payoff...Mr. Perfect comes back in the room and I plead for help, tattling on his friend...and then Mr. Perfect walks over and starts helping his friend rip my clothes off and it just goes from there....in other variations I am chained to a ring in the floor or on my hands and knees and several friends are invited to partake in Mr. Perfect's generous offering.

I like Betty's answer. 8>)

I believe that all whites should at least once in their lives serve as a black male's / female's sex slave, letting them do something to us we normally wouldn't be into or even find extremely repugnant.