• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria, my hotwife

Would you fuck my hotwife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh, yes... my wife loves BBC, and having me watch her bulls take her right in front of me. I'm usually left for clean up service when they finish with her...

your wife has a very sexy ass would love to fuck her in front of you or alone in fact any which way she chooses...very very nice indeed.:):D

no, so far I don't have pics of her with BBC... the bulls take the pics with them and don't share them with me. At least I am allowed to watch sometimes...

Try to get a hold of some pics of her taking bbc. I bet they are really hot, is Maria a filipina? How did you get her to fuck black cock?

I told her it makes me happy to see her be taken, and enjoying herself sexually. She now likes me to watch her fuck her men, making me sit to the side and see men have her in every way they want her. and I love it.

wow, Gotta agree Maria is a beautiful slut wife, love her body, her hair, her shaved pussy, and that big cock which she worships with her lips, looking forward to put my big one in her holes while you are watching, and use you for a cleanup service. With cleanup i mean you clean her ass and lubricate it for me while i am doing her pussy and also once i cumm inside, you clean my dick and make it hard again to be used to fuck your wife.. and of course you are allowed to take photos when i am fucking Maria.

She is happy with her men, and I enjoy watching them take her. She loves to be the center of attention, and I like to see her be wild... so yes, unclem, best of both worlds! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back