Married dad, but love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date
My wife and I were close friends before we got together so she knew that I loved to suck cock too. We have been together for over 26 years now and have sucked many cocks together thru the years. She also does not mind me playing with other guys. I am a very lucky man indeed. EBD7481.jpg

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, mywifeolga, Laceyfemme and 8 others
DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.
I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg
your not alone, me too !! :) i was force fed cock when i was younger and sucked his Black cock alot for a few years.. then nothing for years... then one day in the showers a hard Black cock soaping himself w me watching triggered it and he just fed me his cock !! i remembered how much i liked it !! BBC is my Kryptonite !

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, BiCDhubby, DaveLee and 1 other person
yumchubbwife said:
My wife and I were close friends before we got together so she knew that I loved to suck cock too. We have been together for over 26 years now and have sucked many cocks together thru the years. She also does not mind me playing with other guys. I am a very lucky man indeed.EBD7481.jpg
you do sound like a very lucky guy getting the best of both worlds, I love sharing my wife with others and I love sucking cock just wish I could comfortably do both activities together

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, BiCDhubby, BILLD and 2 others
Married dad too. Both play alone and together.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby, BILLD and DaveLee
yumchubbwife said:
My wife and I were close friends before we got together so she knew that I loved to suck cock too. We have been together for over 26 years now and have sucked many cocks together thru the years. She also does not mind me playing with other guys. I am a very lucky man indeed.EBD7481.jpg
Lucky man indeed!!!

Reactions: DaveLee
You are definitely not alone! I am the same but I also secretly crossdress for men and suck them as they look at pictures of my BBW wife and talk about what they want to do to her. I love a nice hard cock and the sweet cum that flows from it!!

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, GFtoShare, DaveLee and 1 other person
I have to admit, I do love getting the wife fucked n filled full of cum from other guys, then walking home from a nite out with the cum running down her thighs till we get home n sometime I'll fuck her on our walk back.

Then fuck her once we are home n then lick her out or leave her till the morning
Which has resulted in her getting pregnant

Reactions: natasnaikul, biukgal and LNA
BiCDhubby said:
You are definitely not alone! I am the same but I also secretly crossdress for men and suck them as they look at pictures of my BBW wife and talk about what they want to do to her. I love a nice hard cock and the sweet cum that flows from it!!
I’ve done this too :)

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
I am submissive to my niece and nephew

Reactions: DaveLee and BILLD
Kinkyyngcouple said:
I am submissive to my niece and nephew
That’s hot, I’d love to hear more

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe
Rickyrick said:
I have a nephew and his wife who became swingers! My nephew always had a huge dick!
I know you like his dick

Rickyrick said:
Yes. Never measured but guess he must be about 9 inches
Mmm what about yours?

I sucked a random cock in the park today. There are cruising trails in town, and I found me Fat Cock with a Big Purple Knob!

I Hoovered that King Dong like my life depended on it! He Deepthroated me, and finally filled my mouth to bursting with his hot Jizz!

Fucking Swallowed every Drop!

• Love
Reactions: DaveLee and BiCDhubby
DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.

IMG_5181.jpeg
Great tits

DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
Fat cock bull here. Id love to try out your throat

mrnightsky said:
no, you are not the only one... married dad here and LOVE sucking cock. I just with I had started sooner...
no better feeling than having a cock in my mouth satisfying a man... actually attracted to bigger hairy guys...
no one knows
So hot. Fat cock for your throat here. Message me for pics

Goodmanj said:
I am right with you on this one. Please give me a nice thick hard cock any day. And it's some nice ones on this site. Mmm
Is this thick enough for your throat

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: silkpoppy and BiCDhubby
TheFlood said:
Damn that’s a fat cock
Glad you like it. I shoot loads on cam if you want to help me cum or just watch me stroke my cock add me on skype
live:.cid.9ec4e8eaa97756e1