Married dad, but love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date
No your not the only one

Reactions: DaveLee
No there are a lot of us married cock suckers out here! I wanted to all my life but never got the nerve until I discovered glory holes! I’ve suck a lot of dick now but have become addicted to black cock!

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, BILLD and Laceyfemme
DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.
I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg
No you are not! We should become buddies

Reactions: hyperxguy
DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.

IMG_5181.jpeg
No you’re not the only one! I’m married with two daughters but I love to suck dicks! On the down low but if you do this long enough you are bound to run into some one you know at a bad time! Unfortunates tow guys who know me are not aware I suck cock!
Now that my daughter are dating age I alway feel a little embarrassed when a nice looking young guy pick up my daughter and I catch myself wondered how he is hung!

• Love
Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, LNA, BILLD and 1 other person
Just recently started an LOVE it

• Love
Reactions: LNA and hyperxguy
Ottawahub said:
Just recently started an LOVE it
When I first started I had trouble controlling myself! I was going to glory holes during lunch to suck cock!

• Love
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
You're not alone, I do too and the wife doesnt know.

Rockford said:
No there are a lot of us married cock suckers out here! I wanted to all my life but never got the nerve until I discovered glory holes! I’ve suck a lot of dick now but have become addicted to black cock!
I especially love sucking black cock.

hyperxguy said:
I especially love sucking black cock.
Me to! Love when they race play

• Love
Reactions: noway and hyperxguy
Rockford said:
Me to! Love when they race play
So do I. I love their dominance and dirty talk.

Still prefer pussy but had to admit I love sucking cocks.

• Love
Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, BILLD and hyperxguy
Hawkdoctor said:
I love pussy too but BBC is on equal ground for me.

Hawkdoctor said:
I think I have crossed the line where I like dick more than pussy, espically black dicks

• Love
Rockford said:
I think I have crossed the line where I like dick more than pussy, espically black dicks
I'm almost about to cross that line too

hyperxguy said:
I'm almost about to cross that line too
lol it happens!

• Love
Rockford said:
lol it happens!
It would be hard for me to choose between a sexy hot women and a sexy hot hung black guy that both would be standing naked in front of me and I can only choose one of them. I might go over to the black guy and fall down on my knees and open my mouth and throat for his BBC.

hyperxguy said:
It would be hard for me to choose between a sexy hot women and a sexy hot hung black guy that both would be standing naked in front of me and I can only choose one of them. I might go over to the black guy and fall down on my knees and open my mouth and throat for his BBC.
I know I would!

• Love
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
yumm how old are the daughter

Yes married and love cocks , wish i had a good gloryhole around ...

• Love
What do you all like to do with the tasty load that cums from those beautiful cocks we suck and play with? Swallow (my fav), spit, like it on your own cock or face?