married wf having sex with bm

• Thread starterrfnatureboy
  • Start date

rfnatureboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2009
Recently found out my 43 year old wife of 19 years is having sex with 30 year old bm at the hospital she works at, she is a nurse, great looking, and a great curvy body.One of our freinds told me that she works with. We have two kids, one 16 and one 12. I asked her and she admited. No great detail but I asked why and she said something different. I ask if she was going to stop, then it started. She told me he was hugh, thick, in great shape (worked out a lot) and uncut and she felt totally helpless when they had sex, she competely surrendered to him. She wants to stay married to me but wants a little freedom to play. Also she is still trying to figure out how I found out, I will not tell her it was our friend she works with. Her friend told me because she said I was too nice of a guy, and guess what, she is black. Should I ask for a divorce or ride it out and hope it goes away?

rfnatureboy said:
Recently found out my 43 year old wife of 19 years is having sex with 30 year old bm at the hospital she works at, she is a nurse, great looking, and a great curvy body.One of our freinds told me that she works with. We have two kids, one 16 and one 12. I asked her and she admited. No great detail but I asked why and she said something different. I ask if she was going to stop, then it started. She told me he was hugh, thick, in great shape (worked out a lot) and uncut and she felt totally helpless when they had sex, she competely surrendered to him. She wants to stay married to me but wants a little freedom to play. Also she is still trying to figure out how I found out, I will not tell her it was our friend she works with. Her friend told me because she said I was too nice of a guy, and guess what, she is black. Should I ask for a divorce or ride it out and hope it goes away?

Great tale!
If this whole crazy situation didn't turn you on, you'd not be asking us in here, right?

Right!

Now, if what you say is true, you know you're loving it, so why speak of not knowing what you are going to do?

You already know you ain't goin anywhere.

However, if this is a fantasy and it seems more real and erotic if you write it down in a place like this???

Well good for you!

But please don't fuck with us if that's all this really is.

Why should you want a divorce? She is happy all you have to do is to clean that horrible, smelly jism from her ass and cunt keep ing her ready for the next deposit. He will tire of her after a time and pass her on to some of his other mates if he hasn't already . White pussy is no longer a rare commodity and is shared with ease.

It depends

It really depends on how you feel about it. It seams that your wife isn't going to stop anytime soon. She still loves you but she has found a new love of black cock. Maybe you should ask her if you can join in and enjoy the ride.
If you sill love her i wouldn't divorce her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. She confessed about the affair and her feelings when she has sex with him. She says she loves you and needs the sex on the side. If you want the best from this, let her continue and start working it to your favor. You will soon be watching or joining in on the fun under your terms. If the infidelity is the stumbling block here, you are going to have to decide if your love for her is enough to carry this through. Good luck. Let us know how things work out. Pictures would be nice too.

Black nurse

Why don't you get with the black nurse.

wow sorry you had to find out that way, i mean it was behind your back i can understand why you would feel the way you do and why you feel hurt. i am sure you are thinking she is only for you and you find out she has something going on the side. my g.f is a RN and from what she tells me the people there are very out spoken about sex and hitting on people i guess maybe it's the close environment with the opposite sex every day, and there is this thing called travelers and they seem to just hit on everyone since they are not there for to long. well there is a black guy at her work who is a traveler and she is bringing him up from time to time, and even had his number i don't know if she has it hidden some place for a rainy day, but he has hit on her and even invited her over to his room and asked for a ride to his room, she throws him in my face to try and make me jealous and mad. she has also finally told me that she has kissed and rubbed a Dr's dick over his pants at his house, i she told that she is friends with him and he was sick and she made some soup for him because his wife is not around in another country, she said he could not get it up but they laid in bed together, also she has sent me text by mistake and they said thank you so much i really love you etc, what would i do without you, so all this out in the open i am sure my g.f is not telling me everything and i know she has a crush on the DR and has a sweet spot for him. she loves to throw shit up in my face. sorry for stealing your thread, i hope you are able to work things out and atleast have things upfront and honest. let us know how you are doing.
rfnatureboy said:

I'm waiting to see what Josetta - with the big brain - has to say !

You're very lucky that's she's willing to keep you!

Many white girls today dump their white bois entirely.

You should be on your best behavior and do whatever she wants.

Damn, you are one lucky guy ! You should be happy , that your wife has a big black cock to fuck her. Wish mine did ! She wants to stay married to you ! Stay married! It is just sex, They aren't in love ! Life is short, enjoy it while you can. Support your wife and encourage her to keep fucking black men ! I would ! Don't be stupid ! Maybe she will let you watch, then you will understand ! Jim

Well I am not into the cuck/wimp idea, and while I like the idea of my wife being a complete slut, if were to happen like you described I would be getting a divorce. If she had spoken to you about her feelings/fantasy beforehand then possibly, but the fact that she didn't and she doesn't seem to want your consent to continue, except for the fact that she wants to "stay married".

So if your not looking to be a cuck/wimp, then a divorce is really the only option. I am sure I will get flamed, but atleast its a honest opinion.

BigBlackBalls said:
I'm waiting to see what Josetta - with the big brain - has to say !

Josetta, is that like Rosetta Stone but for cuckolds, lol

rfnatureboy said:

She deserves to be respected.

The sanctity of marriage ain't 'all that' so to speak.

AnabolicFrog said:
Why should you want a divorce? She is happy all you have to do is to clean that horrible, smelly jism from her ass and cunt keep ing her ready for the next deposit. He will tire of her after a time and pass her on to some of his other mates if he hasn't already . White pussy is no longer a rare commodity and is shared with ease.

Horrible, smelly jism?

African sperm is an incredibly rare but precious commodity. It comes from the master race and is delicious in texture and in taste.

skinnywhiteboy said:
Horrible, smelly jism?

African sperm is an incredibly rare but precious commodity. It comes from the master race and is delicious in texture and in taste.

Lol.. I love the backwards Nazi philosophy commonly found in the IR scene.

freed0rn said:
Lol.. I love the backwards Nazi philosophy commonly found in the IR scene.

unfortunately

I think divorce is your only option unless you agree with that shit. Would be different if she would have talked to you about it... but she had no intention of seeing how you felt about it, in fact she was willing to hide it from you as long as she could. She already made her choice.. you need to make yours.

the decision is up to her not you...you should do whatever she wants in order to keep you in her life even if she is in love with her black lover

Your situation is so very similar to ours and fortunately you 2 are able to talk about it as we did also. Our situation was before we had thoughts of IR and we decided to try swinging as a means of me getting the attention I crave sexually yet keeping our marriage intact. Although as most other women here I need variety I still love my hubby dearly and our solution worked for us. Natureboy, I feel your marriage is still good as she told you her feelings and I think you will grow into enjoying your wifes new freedom as long as she is open with you. You have nothing to lose by giving it a chance.:)

Same sort of thing happened to me about twenty-five years ago. My wife worked in an inner city hospital and was always telling me about how her friends at work slept around. She was the only white woman on her unit (may have been the only white woman in the hospital) and got hit on every day by the black men she worked with. One day, out of the blue, she confessed to having an affair with one of the men who had basically told her every time he saw her how good she looked and "when can we hook up?" She finally just said, "What about Friday?" and she slept with him for about a month until he moved on. I suspect for him it was probably a nice notch on his gun belt (so to speak) to nail a married white woman so easily. The weird thing about this was that I was okay with her fooling around, and had even told her she could try it if she wanted --we had done some fantasy talk about it--as long as she told me what was going on. Nothing too specific really, just when she was going out, when she'd be back, and some details of how it was for her. She thanked me, then proceeded to lie about it until the night the guilt trip made her tell me what was going on. I had suspected she was seeing someone and asked her point blank a few times if she was, but she always denied it. Then she told me it was actually happened. I never did figure out what was going on in her head, and we split up not long after that. Not over that, but it always puzzled me.