married wf having sex with bm

• Thread starterrfnatureboy
  • Start date
you lucky

It seems to me you don't understand how lucky you are! Your wife loves you and want to stay with you... only she needs some good fuck with her black friend and he gives her a lot! Why to complain? You should ask your wife to may join and watch their fucking; may be also cleaning his cum in her vagina and mouth; or simply waiting her back home and to kiss her cum filled pussy afterwards...
May be also to share his cock with her: giving oral or anal if requested...
Likely she will be pleased and excited: you must discover...
Gain complicity with your wife: you will be greatly rewarded!!!
Write - if you want -directly to
pampero126@alice.it
giorgio

Why should you support the skank and let her have a lover on the side? If she loves him so much let her deal with her children and parents finding out during the divorce. I'd hire a PI to get pics of them so you have proof if you decide to divorce. It might be different if she had come to you before she started to see how you felt. You know this 30 yr old will dump her before long so get the evidence now.

sdmike said:
wow sorry you had to find out that way, i mean it was behind your back i can understand why you would feel the way you do and why you feel hurt. i am sure you are thinking she is only for you and you find out she has something going on the side. my g.f is a RN and from what she tells me the people there are very out spoken about sex and hitting on people i guess maybe it's the close environment with the opposite sex every day, and there is this thing called travelers and they seem to just hit on everyone since they are not there for to long. well there is a black guy at her work who is a traveler and she is bringing him up from time to time, and even had his number i don't know if she has it hidden some place for a rainy day, but he has hit on her and even invited her over to his room and asked for a ride to his room, she throws him in my face to try and make me jealous and mad. she has also finally told me that she has kissed and rubbed a Dr's dick over his pants at his house, i she told that she is friends with him and he was sick and she made some soup for him because his wife is not around in another country, she said he could not get it up but they laid in bed together, also she has sent me text by mistake and they said thank you so much i really love you etc, what would i do without you, so all this out in the open i am sure my g.f is not telling me everything and i know she has a crush on the DR and has a sweet spot for him. she loves to throw shit up in my face. sorry for stealing your thread, i hope you are able to work things out and atleast have things upfront and honest. let us know how you are doing.

Ladies and gentleman... sap # 2!

Cannon said:
Same sort of thing happened to me about twenty-five years ago. My wife worked in an inner city hospital and was always telling me about how her friends at work slept around. She was the only white woman on her unit (may have been the only white woman in the hospital) and got hit on every day by the black men she worked with. One day, out of the blue, she confessed to having an affair with one of the men who had basically told her every time he saw her how good she looked and "when can we hook up?" She finally just said, "What about Friday?" and she slept with him for about a month until he moved on. I suspect for him it was probably a nice notch on his gun belt (so to speak) to nail a married white woman so easily. The weird thing about this was that I was okay with her fooling around, and had even told her she could try it if she wanted --we had done some fantasy talk about it--as long as she told me what was going on. Nothing too specific really, just when she was going out, when she'd be back, and some details of how it was for her. She thanked me, then proceeded to lie about it until the night the guilt trip made her tell me what was going on. I had suspected she was seeing someone and asked her point blank a few times if she was, but she always denied it. Then she told me it was actually happened. I never did figure out what was going on in her head, and we split up not long after that. Not over that, but it always puzzled me.

Youre lucky

Your defiantly not alone in your situation and you've heard lots of opinions but it comes down to you and you wife.With that said it can work but you have to talk and set some rules.Thats what my hubby and I did after I told him about my first black lover.My storie is pretty much the same we had been married about 6 months when I met Bo at a club on a Friday after work girls night out.He asked me to dance and I excepted well after a few hours later after a few drinks and slow dances I ended up at his apt getting my pussy stretched by my first BBC and loving it .I ended up staying the wkend and getting my second BBC when his bro James walked in on us.Bo was fucking me on the bed I tried to get up but he just kept buring his BBC in me and saying it was alright.At that point he told James to join us,with that he got naked and walked over to me with my head hanging over the bed and put his black cock to my lips.I opened my mouth and he said "Hi I'm James" as he filled my mouth with his cock.They had me doing things I never did with hubby like anal sex and DP and swollowing cum I loved it all and I was hooked.I was sneeking over to Bo's every chance I got to get my pussy stretched and it was getting stretched but good by the end of the first month I had been fucked by no less that twenty different black men and GB'ed.I tell you this because getting sexed by BBC is a powerful draw and the saying is true about going back.I made the decision to tell my hubby before I got cought it was only a matter of time. Like I said my pussy (and ass for that matter)was getting very loose by all the well hung black men I was fucking and hubby is no match and later he said he noticed I was getting looser and looser.So after I told him we talked it out that was over twenty years ago now and were still happily married & I'm still getting stretched by BBC's.He's ok with it and even joins in when he's there.Hubby and my steady lovers (I have two)are very good friends and do things together like riding Harleys.I always make it up front when I'm out that I'm not looking for a new hubby I love the one I got.So it can work but you both have to want it to hope this helps let us know how you make out.;)