Married white pussy is the best

• Thread starterblackdog1
  • Start date

blackdog1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
I am a 44 year old black male and I love fucking white woman.Within the past year or so I have been sexing married white pussy only.
My thoughts on why married white pussy is the best
1)You can fuck her with no commitments She's in it for the sex only She's not about to give up her lifestyle Hubby provides house,money cars etc.
2)If she has been married for any lenth of time. Her sex life is boring and unfullfilled Most White dick can not bring her to orgasm ( dicks are little and no staying power.) the only way she cums is through oral sex performed on her. BBC will give her extreme vaginal orgasms this is due to our cock size and stamina.
3) Everything goes cumswallowing, anal, double penetrations etc. You don't have to tell her to swallow She knows its expected.
4)When she realizes what she has been missing she will do anything for you.
You own her sexually.
5) Its a turn on knowing that you are fucking the white mans woman.
6) Even bigger turn on if your fucking her in front of her husband with him knowing he can never satisfy her the way a black man can.

Your thoughts welcomed.

Number 6 is my favorite one...

As a small dick white male, I constantly fantasize about number six.

U have 2 know!

I agree totally with you on all counts. Being 60 and having been fucking white women for 43 years now I realize they are taught to love and will give you everything once you fuck them inside out. Always looking forward to the next time you pay the booty call.

Even if hubby can match my size, 9.5" X 3.5" he won't know how to use it.

I like the fact that you own her sexually and can make her do things that only a black man can see her do as she will only do it for a black man. Really the sky being the limit as you can take the prime of our race and use them while making her do the things to degrade herself for you.

I'm the white husband

I find is surprising that your list hasn't been discussed more. Every one of your points is something I've observed with my wife. I've never seen her say, "No" or even hesitate to do anything any one of her black lovers wanted.

One of the things she and I have discussed in this area is "around the world". She hates licking anyone's ass and never initiates it but never hesitates when a black lover tells her to go there.

She NEVER lets me forget who "OWNS" her pussy.

2 and 6 are SOOOOOO wrong. I have sex with a BBC for MY own pleasure, not to please some donkeydicked street nigger. My husband satisfies me sexually however I feel a emotional need for other men as a comment to 6..In other words blackdog, and I'm speaking for myself only, I use BBC for my pleasure, not theirs. Many men on this forum feel they are "superior" yet there are as many women whom are just using you.

This is B S :) Only a black boy would write something like this

hi,

agree with u , thats why we have the whole website up and running and the number of memebers and specially wives and women joining in here...... wish we could widen it in a base as western women and black with asian men... its like the confluence of the sea with the river.

Thank you Blackdog1. Please keep your balls refilled regularly for the next white hunny.

One More

The list may be true....but you forgot one important factor.....if she becomes emotionally attached to him, it could complicate things or end their marriage.

I like #1... it's what keeps me coming back(pun intended).

To me there is nothing like 2 people getting together for the purpose of sex...no need to fuss with dinner/movie/ etc... (not that there's anything wrong with that route) ...but there is just something so hot about the whole thing..the initial meet, usually online...the first few email exchanges...the pic exchanges...then the # exchanges...followed by that very first meet.

So fucking hot!:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
You bastards, do you know how it feels to know that 'your' pussy, the pussy of your wife, is being displayed to, given to, used, fucked, by you hung black studs. What are we supposed to do?

While I'm sure that everyone has their own opinion on how much of the list is true and how much isn't, I would have to agree with the other poster who said that he's never seen his wife refuse a black man anything. My wife basically becomes totally submissive to her black lovers, and will let them do whatever they want with her. This has led to a few times where she came home and was embarrassed to tell me the things that she had done...but in the end, she has always fessed up. I think that most of the things that she's embarrassed about are things that she's actually proud of having done, but there's that part of her that says she's *supposed* to be embarrassed. Sometimes, those are the most enjoyable things to do...

I used to hang out with friends at the local ren faire. I guess walking around in tights I got more than a few looks. I tapped more than a few married white chicks. One of them with her husband's knowledge and permission. I'd be over their place slamming her and he's just sitting at the compute watching. But it's more fun when the husband doesn't know and his wife is willing to take that chance to get the dick.

Blackdog, My wife and I totally agree with your list. Sounds like you know us.

when it comes to black men, i think women should be allowed to be treated like the women in afghanistan.

not harsly, BUT firmly.

Speaking for myself alone, the list appears to be a compendium of the stereotypes and fantasies we oten see here. I agree with Susan; I am in it for the pleasure I get. I do want to see the man get his pleasure, and I have yet to have anyone indicate that he didn't. But I am in this for the pleasure I get. I am not serving him, and I do nothing in bed that I don't want to do. I have my limits and I expect them to be observed. And I respect the man's limits (if he has any LOL). And as far as the hubby watching, that is not something I was ever into anyway.

We are swingers and just keep thinking the way you do blkdog that leaves more blk pussy for hubby and i never met a blk guy that was as good as hubby so have fun with your fan. LMAO

blackdog1 said:
I am a 44 year old black male and I love fucking white woman.Within the past year or so I have been sexing married white pussy only.
My thoughts on why married white pussy is the best
1)You can fuck her with no commitments She's in it for the sex only She's not about to give up her lifestyle Hubby provides house,money cars etc.
2)If she has been married for any lenth of time. Her sex life is boring and unfullfilled Most White dick can not bring her to orgasm ( dicks are little and no staying power.) the only way she cums is through oral sex performed on her. BBC will give her extreme vaginal orgasms this is due to our cock size and stamina.
3) Everything goes cumswallowing, anal, double penetrations etc. You don't have to tell her to swallow She knows its expected.
4)When she realizes what she has been missing she will do anything for you.
You own her sexually.
5) Its a turn on knowing that you are fucking the white mans woman.
6) Even bigger turn on if your fucking her in front of her husband with him knowing he can never satisfy her the way a black man can.

Your thoughts welcomed.

How about #7. If she becomes pregnant with your black baby, she cannot hide that fact from her husband and /or family because of the color of the child..the ultimate cuckhold!