Married white pussy is the best

• Thread starterblackdog1
  • Start date
Hi Blackdog1, you are so right, I am a married white pussy who has gone back for over 10 years. There is no way I would ever go back to that white whimp of mine. You are right you BBC's do own us white pussys and we love it. The first time I was fucked by a BBC, I thought I had died and went to heaven. There is nothing better than sitting on my bull and watching his face as he cums in my pussy. After we are done fucking I love the taste of us as I clean his cuck. BBC's forever, Maggie

you have described my wife perfectly, 5ft 9in tall, 120 lbs, red hair, hazel eyes,model good looks, 51 years old and still hot as hell.I cannot satisfy her unless I eat her pussy, my cock is to small for her, she can only be satisfied by bbc or wbc, she has one of each. Tonight it is my pleasure to shave her pussy and ass to ready her for her twice weekly wbc, bbc is only when he is in the mood and then he summins her. She loves to do it in front of me. she says she needs the cum of real men in her, it gives her a sense of absolute power over me and makes oral sex so much better for her.

blackdog1 said:
I am a 44 year old black male and I love fucking white woman.Within the past year or so I have been sexing married white pussy only.
My thoughts on why married white pussy is the best
1)You can fuck her with no commitments She's in it for the sex only She's not about to give up her lifestyle Hubby provides house,money cars etc.
2)If she has been married for any lenth of time. Her sex life is boring and unfullfilled Most White dick can not bring her to orgasm ( dicks are little and no staying power.) the only way she cums is through oral sex performed on her. BBC will give her extreme vaginal orgasms this is due to our cock size and stamina.
3) Everything goes cumswallowing, anal, double penetrations etc. You don't have to tell her to swallow She knows its expected.
4)When she realizes what she has been missing she will do anything for you.
You own her sexually.
5) Its a turn on knowing that you are fucking the white mans woman.
6) Even bigger turn on if your fucking her in front of her husband with him knowing he can never satisfy her the way a black man can.

Your thoughts welcomed.

I'm sure in many cases all you said is true.

But there are just as many cases where white husbands are just into watching their wives get it on with a big, baddass, black guy. (Even if they, the white husbands) posses, the bigger, harder dick, as well as the more imaginative sexual pallette). And please, please, please, don't say it's never like that, because I happen to know it is. I've even talked to experienced black men on this very site who can attest to it being true. And part of what these white husbands get off on is knowing that you, the big, virile black guy, is getting off on thinking that you are taking something from them, the stupid, overly generous white husband.

What we can agree on is that sexual, psycho-play draws a viscious circle...

One which implies that you are the lone player.

But have you ever stopped to think that you were the one being played?

In many cases it is the white husbands mind that fucks his wife even better than you can.

But that having been said, I'm sure you are wonderful in the sack!

People in here are saying we are being used? well wtf, we get the better end of the stick, we get the pussy, white hubs get the bills ;]

gmlitadog said:
how about #7. If she becomes pregnant with your black baby, she cannot hide that fact from her husband and /or family because of the color of the child..the ultimate cuckhold!

tell me about it.

Married white pussy is all I put any effort into truly fucking... everything else is OK, I mean pussy is pussy... BUT, married pussy is so taboo, Its a turn on

Love to meet you married white women who need some 'black indulgence'

anna-mwf said:
I'm sure in many cases all you said is true.

But there are just as many cases where white husbands are just into watching their wives get it on with a big, baddass, black guy. (Even if they, the white husbands) posses, the bigger, harder dick, as well as the more imaginative sexual pallette). And please, please, please, don't say it's never like that, because I happen to know it is. I've even talked to experienced black men on this very site who can attest to it being true. And part of what these white husbands get off on is knowing that you, the big, virile black guy, is getting off on thinking that you are taking something from them, the stupid, overly generous white husband.

What we can agree on is that sexual, psycho-play draws a viscious circle...

One which implies that you are the lone player.

But have you ever stopped to think that you were the one being played?

In many cases it is the white husbands mind that fucks his wife even better than you can.

But that having been said, I'm sure you are wonderful in the sack!

Well..this is an interesting response "Anna"
especially from someone who lists: SERVING THE BLACK RACE as the only interest on you profile.:whatever:

Took awhile, but mine finally had to first admit she may enjoy me sharing her with random hung fit guys more physically appealing than me.
Then came how much she needed it and how much she enjoyed me helping her get the hung cock she needed
Then came how much she enjoyed me dressing her for her loves
and how much she enjoyed that I assist him and her by holding her legs, her hands or fluffing him
After that came how much she realized she enjoyed watching my face while she gets pleased
Then finally it all came together when she accepted regular hung black lovers in our bed.

She finally reached her peak when she realized how free and fulfilling it was to have a hung black male over for the night to use her for his pleasure and for her to use him for her own.
Nothing better than for her dom bull to take her at his/her pleasure when he stays with us for a day or the weekend. She, purposely only wearing a long sleeve half button shirt around the house so that she can more easily spread open and accept his cock whenever the urge strikes.
I love it when she is sitting beside me and he just gets up without warning and stuffs his cock in her mouth then he instucts me to pull her shirt open and spread her legs open while he fucks her on the couch and she holds my hand.
It looks so natural for her to fulfill her hung black lovers pleasure by opening her pussy for him.
And if she gets pregnant, then we've decided wewould tell everyone we adopted and then possibly he would move in for a bit afterwards basically becoming a life long partner.
She just wants lots of random hung cock in her pussy to please her.