• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature British wife wants big black cock!

joyceforfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi boys

Married mature sexy blonde whose husband can't get it up anyway due to illness is fascinated by the idea of being screwed by big black men.

I've had most types, including a quite dark young Iranian, but not a black man.

Actually I'd love several at once as I love cumming dozens of times per session.

Tell me what you think and what you'd like to do to me. Cum on my pics if you like and show me your cocks.

I've been a lady long enough. Now I want to explore being a *****!

love

Joyce xxx

Attachments

• dc1.jpg
    dc1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 997
  • dc2.jpg
    dc2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,352
  • dc3.jpg
    dc3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,074
  • dc4.jpg
    dc4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 818
mature wife

fantastic just fantastic joyce a sight to behold. hubby is truly lucky . where in uk are you from and i hope you get your wish

mature bull

hi joyce you may be able to pm me in private and we can give you our number to call so that we can put you in touch with him. hope you enjoy it too. wife cant get enought

Getting a lot of offers but it's strange. So many of you saying you're fit and well-hung but oddly shy about sending pictures to prove it! lmao. Too much fantasy and not enough action here even when it's me on offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

well done do try a nice ebony black african . I am sure you wont be dissapointed.
never roo late to learn to be a ***** , ideally being sold by a nice black owner. have fun and do let us all know how you get along.what a lucky hubby .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back