mean bulls

• Thread starterm1a1
  • Start date

m1a1

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 9, 2006
HELLO all ,,I have a question and hope I can get some honest answers.....CUCKS,does your wifes bull treat her mean,,like use a belt on her ass,make her suck/fuck dirty bums in allies,take her home and she finds a bunch of his friends there and she is the entertainment,, has he made her fuck K9/horses?......BULLS,,HAVE you ever done anything I've listed or worse? I would love to hear about any of those kinds of experiances ;);)

Can you tell us some of your experiences with sucking dirty asses, etc., so guys can understand exactly what you like to hear? It is not everyone's cup of tea.

dom

well ,I am a dom and have seen or been involved with most of the activaties i described,,,and am a long time reader of literotica,,,didnt expect this to appel to everyone,,IF you cant relate to this ,,dont answer really very simple for you unless you road the short bus to school

1 of my wife's lovers used to spit in her face publicly
****** her breasts and verbally abuse her when
he was of a mind ...............i was powerless to intervene
on her behalf ...............i mentioned it to him in passing ...
he said nothing as he smirked ...........i took a deep breath
and walked away. She disliked it less than i did.

Duke

thank you for a Honest reply,,But I would like to understand what you mean when you say "She disliked it less than i did. ". :confused: Do you mean that she wasn't into it at all but not going to say anything to him ,,or she wanted to please him even tho she didn't like it ,or maybe was even turned on buy these actions and didn't want you to make waves? :confused:

Now we have a discussion going, and I am intrigued to what comes out of the bottle now the cap has been removed. There is a secret life beyond vanilla, that seems to bring delight to those who dare to venture. It would make a Vicar's wife blush if she was bold enough to spy through the keyhole.

Isn't this part of the thrill for most Cucks, knowing I'm doing thing to her she would never do with you. Dirty, Filthy, Perverted Things. You know it gets you hard thinking of your Wife or GF doing those things with me. Funny thing is the more I do to her. The more likely she is to come back for more. She can get all the vannilla sex she wants from you. Thats not what she see's me for. Ever walk in the next morning while she is in the shower or just going in or getting out? You see those marks I put on her ass and on her tits. Her nipples are still red and raw. Its an instant erection for you, right? Oh yes, She does lick my ass. But I shower first. I don't want her getting sick. She is no good to Me sick. Does she lick your ass? She has meet my friends. They all love her. Like I said She keeps coming back. And It make you very hard just to think about what i do to her.

will2112001 said:
Isn't this part of the thrill for most Cucks, knowing I'm doing thing to her she would never do with you. Dirty, Filthy, Perverted Things. You know it gets you hard thinking of your Wife or GF doing those things with me. Funny thing is the more I do to her. The more likely she is to come back for more. She can get all the vannilla sex she wants from you. Thats not what she see's me for. Ever walk in the next morning while she is in the shower or just going in or getting out? You see those marks I put on her ass and on her tits. Her nipples are still red and raw. Its an instant erection for you, right? Oh yes, She does lick my ass. But I shower first. I don't want her getting sick. She is no good to Me sick. Does she lick your ass? She has meet my friends. They all love her. Like I said She keeps coming back. And It make you very hard just to think about what i do to her.

=============

there is the phenomenon of BCS ( battered cuck syndrome )

the victimized cuck is slapped & punched into submission
whenever the wife's lover feels like it
the hapless cuck flinches every time the bull makes a sudden move
and is utterly cowed by him and by extension his now all powerful
wife as well / There are a few shelters where cucks can gain refuge
and police protection / callin in the police is almost never wise
for when the man gets out of the lockup he has a tendency
to beat the cuck even more severely .............this syndrome
is little spoken of because all involved are 2 embarrassed to
broach the subject. a sad story indeed.

duke9555 said:
=============

there is the phenomenon of BCS ( battered cuck syndrome )

the victimized cuck is slapped & punched into submission
whenever the wife's lover feels like it
the hapless cuck flinches every time the bull makes a sudden move
and is utterly cowed by him and by extension his now all powerful
wife as well / There are a few shelters where cucks can gain refuge
and police protection / callin in the police is almost never wise
for when the man gets out of the lockup he has a tendency
to beat the cuck even more severely .............this syndrome
is little spoken of because all involved are 2 embarrassed to
broach the subject. a sad story indeed.

I have seen this first hand, being in Lawenforcement. What two or more adults choose to do togeather, I really don't care. Thats between them. What you are talking about is no different than a battered woman. In some ways its almost worst because of the way people look at men. But they are never the less battered people, and victims. Man or Woman no one should be abused without thier consent. (I know, Abuse and Consent sound strange).

will2112001 said:
I have seen this first hand, being in Lawenforcement. What two or more adults choose to do togeather, I really don't care. Thats between them. What you are talking about is no different than a battered woman. In some ways its almost worst because of the way people look at men. But they are never the less battered people, and victims. Man or Woman no one should be abused without thier consent. (I know, Abuse and Consent sound strange).

==========

The cuck gives his tacit consent by 'allowing' the other
guy free access to his wife / Police snicker at any call made to
them by a battered cuck as he is a MAN and should be able to
defend himself is the mindset most frequently encountered.
Smart 'bulls' refrain from punching and slapping the cuck in the
face they concentrate their blows to the body and once down
kick the cuck a few times as a sign he is soundly and comprehensively
beaten. / Many cucks learn to accept this but some seek protection
from a raging bull from the bull's gf ..i.e. the cucks wife
many wives will tell their lovers beating the husband is off limits
unless he gets waay outta line.

duke9555 said:
==========

The cuck gives his tacit consent by 'allowing' the other
guy free access to his wife / Police snicker at any call made to
them by a battered cuck as he is a MAN and should be able to
defend himself is the mindset most frequently encountered.
Smart 'bulls' refrain from punching and slapping the cuck in the
face they concentrate their blows to the body and once down
kick the cuck a few times as a sign he is soundly and comprehensively
beaten. / Many cucks learn to accept this but some seek protection
from a raging bull from the bull's gf ..i.e. the cucks wife
many wives will tell their lovers beating the husband is off limits
unless he gets waay outta line.

As a Policeofficier I have been on a few of these calls. Very few times if any does the cuck ever admit He is a a cuck. He will admit he has been assulted.

After some digging You kinda read between the lines and know what is happening. The Bull got possesive and went overboard on the cuck. These relationships have problems to begin with. The Bull has big problems. D/s is one thing among consenting adults. Hardcore Abuse is wrong and has no place in any relationship. Everything I do with a woman and cuck. They are very willing.

will2112001 said:
As a Policeofficier I have been on a few of these calls. Very few times if any does the cuck ever admit He is a a cuck. He will admit he has been assulted.

After some digging You kinda read between the lines and know what is happening. The Bull got possesive and went overboard on the cuck. These relationships have problems to begin with. The Bull has big problems. D/s is one thing among consenting adults. Hardcore Abuse is wrong and has no place in any relationship. Everything I do with a woman and cuck. They are very willing.

===========

i see the cuck's POV but i also sympathize with the bull position
as it's not always easy to know where role playing begins and
real pain and life ends ....best 2 have safe words ...unless theyre
playing without a net .....then the cuck deserves everything he gets

For example what bull could resist smacking this
pathetic cuck around?

cuck & bull.jpg

duke9555 said:
===========

i see the cuck's POV but i also sympathize with the bull position
as it's not always easy to know where role playing begins and
real pain and life ends ....best 2 have safe words ...unless theyre
playing without a net .....then the cuck deserves everything he gets

Could't agree more. Cuck went in with eye wide open. As long as he and woman stay. Both are are there for my pleasure. Moral of the story choose your Bull carefully!!!! But have strayed from the original thought of the thread I think, Dirty, Perverted things being done to the Wife or GF.

I do wonder how many Cucked sit home, Hard and erect. Thinking of the wife or gf being made to do things? Used hard? Being made to do things she would never do for you? You would be shocked by some of the things they have done for Me.

duke9555 said:
For example what bull could resist smacking this
pathetic cuck around?

View attachment 126166

Almost a waste of time. I think maybe I should just piss on him and mark him as mine.

will2112001 said:
Almost a waste of time. I think maybe I should just piss on him and mark him as mine.

===========

How refreshing!! we never get a well spoken bull in this
haven for cucks ..........welcome sir :eek:

interesting

I ask about what your wifes have to endure at the hands of a mean bull and we are told how the cuck gets beaten and a bunch of law enforcment telling us that it is an embaressment when reported,,,,,how about what a slut wife puts up with from her bull,,those mean nasty things that she wont do for you her hubby but does for love of his bigger cock,,,lets get back on track please:confused:

m1a1 said:
I ask about what your wifes have to endure at the hands of a mean bull and we are told how the cuck gets beaten and a bunch of law enforcment telling us that it is an embaressment when reported,,,,,how about what a slut wife puts up with from her bull,,those mean nasty things that she wont do for you her hubby but does for love of his bigger cock,,,lets get back on track please:confused:

Say Please!!!

m1a1 said:
i ask about what your wifes have to endure at the hands of a mean bull and we are told how the cuck gets beaten and a bunch of law enforcment telling us that it is an embaressment when reported,,,,,how about what a slut wife puts up with from her bull,,those mean nasty things that she wont do for you her hubby but does for love of his bigger cock,,,lets get back on track please:confused:

===========

Giveafkmeter.gif

Never abusive with hotwives, but the worst I've done to a cuck was throw a boot at him and tell him to get out while I was fucking her. He was getting on my nerves with his crying.