• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mean bulls

• Thread starterm1a1
  • Start date
will2112001 said:
Nothing pisses Me off more. Cuckold wanna be. pushes his wife into this life style. She gets all worked up. I get all worked up. Then the cuck gets cold feet. He's gonna throw cold water on the night? I don't think so. Your already on the ride Pal!. Scream and cry like a baby. But your on til the end.

=============

stick a sock in his mouth and tell him to shut the fuck up
pipsqueak :mad:

I put more than a sock in his mouth. He opened the door. "Little cuck Comon Down"!!!!!!!

will2112001 said:
Nothing pisses Me off more. Cuckold wanna be. pushes his wife into this life style. She gets all worked up. I get all worked up. Then the cuck gets cold feet. He's gonna throw cold water on the night? I don't think so. Your already on the ride Pal!. Scream and cry like a baby. But your on til the end.

I agree that a cuck should not be allowed to change his mind - but I think he has the right to cry his heart out from the shock of discovering how much louder his wife is when she is having a massive orgasm with a better man.

Afterall, a cuck is not meant to be manly or you would not be able to get a foot in the door of his marriage.

After a cuck is bitch fucked a few times by the Bull, he settles down and accepts he is no longer the man of the house. Until it happens, he will have revolving moods of high/low feelings.

Saraha said:
I agree that a cuck should not be allowed to change his mind - but I think he has the right to cry his heart out from the shock of discovering how much louder his wife is when she is having a massive orgasm with a better man.

Afterall, a cuck is not meant to be manly or you would not be able to get a foot in the door of his marriage.

After a cuck is bitch fucked a few times by the Bull, he settles down and accepts he is no longer the man of the house. Until it happens, he will have revolving moods of high/low feelings.

==========

i agree of course ...plus a few well placed punches
to the cuck's mid-section for good measure

cucks are not covered under any equal rights laws btw :D

Saraha said:

I expect this. Its almost like sweet backround music. Its when they try to back out. Well sport you wanted to see your wife used. You wanted her to be treated like a slut. Well lets make all those cucky dreams come true for you. One time after I was done. He was a basket case. Well just for go measure. After she had her skirt and bra on. Everything but her blouse.
I had her kneel down in front of me. I had her stick her tits out. I had a full blader. Well I marked her with my scent. He had just got a new car. New car smell and all. They had a 40 mile ride home and it was cold that night. She told me later it took him a long time before he could drive that car with out tearing up. I admit I made his life hell for a while. She loved it.

cumbox said:
Well bull. If I had a dog that smelled the house out by pissing against the furniture to mark his patch I would soon have him at the vets to be either put down or have his balls chopped off.

Maybe that would cure your habit.

I guess this is where I'm suppose to respond to you?

cumbox said:
You are not ****** to engage me in heated conversation. your choice.

I don't take any offence either way. I just made my point.

Just made a point!!! No Offence!!!! So said the guy who left the car bomb. And walked away out of harms way!!!

You know I admit it was not my finest moment. I was meaner to him than I was to any other cuck. Point is when he was dreaming the dream to be a cuckold. He got his Wife all worked up. He got me all worked up. She is saying yes. I'm saying yes. We are undressed ready to go. He says STOP!!

Your not playing that game with our emotions. Sorry!!!! Point is becareful what you wish for, you just might get it. So I guess he used a whole bottle of Fabreze on the car. I have little to no pity for cuck wanna be's who try to back out at the last moment. I know It a Moral Failure.

She did not want to stop and I sure didn't. To my way ot thinking. He put us all there. He was the only one saying No. He came to my house with his wife wanting to be a cuckold. Well he got what he came for.

So what your saying is I was Used! I Feel So Dirty!!!!!!!

Yea like I'm gonna loose sleep over that. Everyone gets used in life. Like I have said before. The Men do pay a price in this lifestyle. Cuckold and Bull alike. The cuckold will get a woman's love but not her lust. The Bull will get a woman's lust but not her love. I have seen the lust mistaken for love. But it quickly fades. If the Bull is stupid enough to marry the woman he took from the cuckold. Its not long till she turns the Bull into a Cuckold. Seen happen so many times. This is a lifestyle not for the faint of heart.
You want Heart and Roses and Rainbow. Your in the wrong place.

I should qualify my being a mean bull by asserting that it is part of a role playing game. In other words, I am content to fuck a wife and see her humiliated husband whimper and I plow her holes. However, I am a misanthrope. I am not some fucking petty bourgeoisie yuppy environmentalist or a war hawk gun toting bible thumping lune either. What I am getting at is that I like to fuck married women because it is an affront to the traditions established by man made religions. I like dressing them up as nuns then fucking, I like calling them names like "cunt, puck-pig, porker, slag, *****," and various other slurs. I like to turn yuppie cunt wives and their money grubbing husbands into trailer trash (I had a friend that lived in a trailer park and we'd fuck wives there) whores that service trashy random white cocks. I once used the n-word exclusively on a willing black couple. I also like cashing in on stereotypes like making an Asian wife dress up like a ***** then meet me at some sleazy Korean owned "buy me drinkee" bar. I make no apology for my actions and I rather like fucking whores the way they deserve.

Rodney1 said:
I should qualify my being a mean bull by asserting that it is part of a role playing game. In other words, I am content to fuck a wife and see her humiliated husband whimper and I plow her holes. However, I am a misanthrope. I am not some fucking petty bourgeoisie yuppy environmentalist or a war hawk gun toting bible thumping lune either. What I am getting at is that I like to fuck married women because it is an affront to the traditions established by man made religions. I like dressing them up as nuns then fucking, I like calling them names like "cunt, puck-pig, porker, slag, *****," and various other slurs. I like to turn yuppie cunt wives and their money grubbing husbands into trailer trash (I had a friend that lived in a trailer park and we'd fuck wives there) whores that service trashy random white cocks. I once used the n-word exclusively on a willing black couple. I also like cashing in on stereotypes like making an Asian wife dress up like a ***** then meet me at some sleazy Korean owned "buy me drinkee" bar. I make no apology for my actions and I rather like fucking whores the way they deserve.

===============

remarkably sinister :D

Bulls should know their role and appreciate being invited to the party. They are "guests" and need to behave as such. Role playing is fine but reality is much more painful sometimes. If you as a bull are acting in a manor which is not appreciated by the cuck and or hotwife very soon you will be removed from the situation. Play the "game" according to the rules set by the couple for the benefit of all parties involved. If u choose not to, you will not be invited to the party. As for this nonsense of assaulting the cuck, I hope the bull is prepared to be arrested, or possibly shot. Matters of the heart make normally sane people do completely insane things. Working in law enforcement, I have seen this many times. Assault is assault is assault. Cuck or not.:mad:

outare said:
Bulls should know their role and appreciate being invited to the party. They are "guests" and need to behave as such. Role playing is fine but reality is much more painful sometimes. If you as a bull are acting in a manor which is not appreciated by the cuck and or hotwife very soon you will be removed from the situation. Play the "game" according to the rules set by the couple for the benefit of all parties involved. If u choose not to, you will not be invited to the party. As for this nonsense of assaulting the cuck, I hope the bull is prepared to be arrested, or possibly shot. Matters of the heart make normally sane people do completely insane things. Working in law enforcement, I have seen this many times. Assault is assault is assault. Cuck or not.:mad:

==============

Yeah sure :cool:

outare said:

You obviously do not know anything about the cuckold lifestyle, rough sex, or role playing. Who wrote or said anything about assault - maybe I read the thread too fast, but I didn't see anything about assault? Fuck you and your gun toting rhetoric - a pig is a pig is a fucking pig - and I am plainly speaking about the COPS that are basically security guards for a system that rewards the rich at the expense of the middle class. You're looking for an excuse to wag your hypocritical finger at us and pump out self righteous tomes. And if you're a cop, you're likely the kind that takes your pent up anger at your little cock, inability to get hard, or the reality your wife hates your bulldog pig ass so she fucks real masculine men, out on fucking perpetrators. Fucking bully with a badge. You're exactly the type of fuck head whose wife I love fucking deep and hard so you can see the huge gap I put into her asshole before unleashing loads of jizz into her swollen gash. I bet your the sanctimonious type that fucking chastises hookers, but gets routine bj's in the back of the squad car - fuck off!!!!!

Rodney1 said:
You obviously do not know anything about the cuckold lifestyle, rough sex, or role playing. Who wrote or said anything about assault - maybe I read the thread too fast, but I didn't see anything about assault? Fuck you and your gun toting rhetoric - a pig is a pig is a fucking pig - and I am plainly speaking about the COPS that are basically security guards for a system that rewards the rich at the expense of the middle class. You're looking for an excuse to wag your hypocritical finger at us and pump out self righteous tomes. And if you're a cop, you're likely the kind that takes your pent up anger at your little cock, inability to get hard, or the reality your wife hates your bulldog pig ass so she fucks real masculine men, out on fucking perpetrators. Fucking bully with a badge. You're exactly the type of fuck head whose wife I love fucking deep and hard so you can see the huge gap I put into her asshole before unleashing loads of jizz into her swollen gash. I bet your the sanctimonious type that fucking chastises hookers, but gets routine bj's in the back of the squad car - fuck off!!!!!

==============

He works in law enforcement = he's a clerk and adm ass't
to real cops.

Wow a little pent up anger Rodney? Guess that job at Walmart is not quite as fulfilling as you thought. Not bad for a grade 10 education though. I'm guessing you are single and staying that way. I'm sure with an attitude like that you have had lots of interactions with police. Keep up the good work!!

^ Trite teenage stereotypes stolen from 1990's era Saturday Night Live from another mediocre mind. If you ever had an original thought, it escaped your troglodyte mind the instant it became an epiphany. What is really lame is that you've likely bred and now the world is populated with more obsequious morons.

Very impressive. Not only are you very wise, but you also own a dictonary! Your anger is hillarious!! Please let's have some more of your "deep thoughts" as per 1990's Saturday night live!!

Users who are viewing this thread