midlands uk couple looking

• Thread startertvtartybabe
  • Start date
ceeman said:
Take Some Shots Of Her While Being Black Bred With The Baby Pudding Dripping..also Of You...cleaning Up Both Of Them ....:d

Hell,,, it doesn't even have to be black bred,, any kinda 'bred' would be just fine for me,,,, *chuckle*

wow, she is gorgeous, would love to have her

Tvtartybabe,

Your wife is a very sexy-looking woman; she has a voluptuous pussy and her gorgeous legs are set off well by her boots.

Your photos of her in the dark are good art; very intriguing.... but, unfortunately, very fuzzy. I would suggest investing in a tripod to stabilize your camera, or possibly using some sort of object to support it. (A tripod would be best.) Additional "in the dark" photos like those you posted, but with better clarity, would be good.

—Custer

Tvtartybabe,
I'm in the UK and would love nothing more than to satisfy your wife. Sorry she's been let down in the past, but see my profile, I'm certain I could deliver the goods.

I'd empty my balls all over that sweet pussy...send some more pics of her spreadin her legs

I have mailed you a proposition to your private mail box, if you are serious let me know, good luck, claireandtony

she is hot!

xxx

DAMN hot pics xxxx

wow

wow she is gorgeous, sheffield lad would love to bend her over and fuck that sexy ass all night,

Dear tvtartybabe,

She's a total babe!

Please tell her not to be discouraged, sometimes they turn out to be duds, other times they can blow her mind!

She is gorgeous, and looks very tender when she opens her legs!

Please post more and often, and keep us updated!

Cheers! :cool:

tvtartybabe said:
cuckold couple from uk ,midlands looking for men to meet with wife

more comments=more pics
I am an older Dom and would love to meet your wife and make her my slut on a regular basis
I can travel

tvtartybabe said:
cuckold couple from uk ,midlands looking for men to meet with wife

more comments=more pics

Picture 026.jpg
Picture 029.jpg
Picture 037.jpg
ID fuck her xx

Love too

tvtartybabe said:
she loved the comments ,really likes the ones stating what you would do to her (i like those too) heres some more pics

DSC00079.jpg
DSC00080.jpg
DSC00085.jpg
DSC00088.jpg
Love to x