• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

Happy New Year Kitty

A balck ass on a white woman is one of the most wonderful sights in the world. Kitty you have that black ass you fuck other men than your hubby. Some are black and you are a squirter, so what does this make you? Just fucking PERFECT.:p:p:p:D Your not so secert admirer, okdeacon

Attachments

• Open Wide And Say Ahhhhh.jpg
    Open Wide And Say Ahhhhh.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,879
  • Open Wide And Say Ahhhhh 2.jpg
    Open Wide And Say Ahhhhh 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4,508
I’d like to elaborate on that a bit. She’s had 20 or so orgasms before, maybe a dozen times in her life, but she has never had all 20 as huge gushing squirts. She got it on the furniture, the walls, floor, and I think the bed is a loss. At the end you couldn’t move 2 feet in this room without getting some on you.

Once they got going doggy, she started rocking back hard, slamming that whole thing into herself. I think he was a little surprised because he lifted his hands and let her work it for a while. Then he started making moves to get in the driver seat. Pretty soon he’s got her flat face down, drilling her deep and hard. I was wondering if she was liking that right about when she had a huge full body convulsion orgasm, lifting her feet and curling her toes.
God, that photo of mkitty curling those gorgeous toes of hers......there is a god, I know that now........I just love seeing her toes curled like that

Thank You Very Much

God, that photo of mkitty curling those gorgeous toes of hers......there is a god, I know that now........I just love seeing her toes curled like that

Thank you for the post! Here are some more recent pics of our fun. The Kitty purrs more than ever for BBC

Attachments

• JizzPos.jpg
    JizzPos.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3,064
  • JizzNails 2.JPG
    JizzNails 2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,589
  • JizzShow 2.JPG
    JizzShow 2.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 3,398
  • JizzDrip 2.JPG
    JizzDrip 2.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 2,914
Just awesome I love to see Mkitty's pussy dripping with black cum.....very HOT post more from this evening if you have them.

Wow

The pix just seem perfect. Your beautiful lilly white skin agains his rock hard black cock is a perfect match. Keep up the fun.

Is the Kittty back?

Have my prayers been answered? I sure hope so, because this forum has been very dry without the gorgeous Kitty's soaking pussy gracing the monitor. Emporer, mKitty, please start a new thread and bring us up to speed.
Your Florida fan (you know who!)

very Hot!

mKitty finally found a worthy sparring partner. I must complement him on being a gentleman and for being in awesome shape.

Well, she fucked like a champ and liked it a lot, to say the least. She was constantly panting stuff like “I’m getting a big black cock”, “you’re fucking like a real man”, and (my favorite) “I deserve thiiiiiiss!”

She said she was pretty sore this morning. I told her it didn’t look red or swollen down there, then she put her hand over her tummy and said “it’s a different kind of soreness”. Would anyone be interested in hearing her side of the story?

Pussy pics are before and after.
I love how white your wife's skin appears in the first pussy shot! And you wife being "taken", from her Rear is very Exciting! I dream of another man seeing me wife in this position and giving her a Fu-king that I know she needs! How did your wife find her lover? Thanks for posting, enejoy

Back To The Beginning

The size umpteen shoes in the pics are those of the Black Prince. Notice the size that mKitty's hole starts out now that she has all the BBC she wants.

Attachments

• PoseAbs 2.jpg
    PoseAbs 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,980
  • PoseSmile 2.jpg
    PoseSmile 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,779
  • PoseAss.jpg
    PoseAss.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,602
  • PoseHole 2.JPG
    PoseHole 2.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 3,331
Meow

Thanks & Hello everybody!

I like these. ;) Is he a stud or what?!

Attachments

• Oral 2.JPG
    Oral 2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 2,813
  • OralNails 2.JPG
    OralNails 2.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,099
Hello Mkitty

Been awhile. But i still get totally hot everthime i see something new from you. You know i thank you for it. The prince has rearranged your sweet pussy and that is so fucking hot. He has left his mark on you with that big black cock of his. Kitty you are truly a woman with a pussy for black only now. I know this makes you very happy and it sure as shit is smoking. You are one fine speciman of the female gender. Sooooo very special.:p:p Please remember your frist squirt is for the okdeacon.:p I am sure the prince will not mind (too much) .:D Happy for you MKITTY, VERY SEXY & ALL WOMAN. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back