• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

It's been awhile

He is STUD!.....nice long cock, perfect shape...but it looks different than other black cock mkitty enjoyed before

I assure you that is my cock!:cool:

I can't believe you guys put life back into this thread...Just for that, here are a few more pics. And the first one is especially for Okdeacon

Kitty knows how much I love to make her spread that sweet pussy wide open for me, I love burying my BBC inside that wet pussy and planting my my black seed deep inside her.

Attachments

• DSC01158.JPG
    DSC01158.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,696
  • DSC01217.JPG
    DSC01217.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,722
  • Sweet pussy.jpg
    Sweet pussy.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,036
  • DSCF1860.jpg
    DSCF1860.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,119
You go girl. Looks like you had a great evening and great looking jeans! Don't you hate going barefoot on hotel carpet!

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

great pix mkitty, most especially on page 4 with the pic where he's hittin her from behind. keep up the good posting!

Pant

Whatever; Well thank you for the first squirt its a good one. I went back and looked at mkittys pussy form photos post in Jan. 07. My goodness mkitty he has really done a job on your sweet little pussy, has he not? He has customized that twat for his own cock and he knows you will not be giving any of it to any little dicked dudes. Tell me mkitty how proud are you of your now black owned stretched and totally well fucked sweet big pussy. :eek: You must be very proud of it, for that is the name of the game fine lady. It is really hot to look at the difference and see the results of a little white pussy being destroyed for little white dicks &turned into a hugh black cock owed one. I am by no means small but i have never ruined a pussy for all others like he has yours. This is just smoking and i know you wanted this real bad after you got a taste of the Prince. By the way that is a fine pie he shot into that big pussy of yours. :p okdeacon Thanks Friends :D

There's life in the thread, but what about the Kitty?

I assure you that is my cock!:cool:

I can't believe you guys put life back into this thread...Just for that, here are a few more pics. And the first one is especially for Okdeacon

Kitty knows how much I love to make her spread that sweet pussy wide open for me, I love burying my BBC inside that wet pussy and planting my my black seed deep inside her.

Have you been in contact with the Emporer and mKitty? I wish we had some new encounters to salivate over! From what I can see, it's been many months since you all have gotten together. Who's taking care of that gorgeous pussy??!!

Have you been in contact with the Emporer and mKitty? I wish we had some new encounters to salivate over! From what I can see, it's been many months since you all have gotten together. Who's taking care of that gorgeous pussy??!!

Yes, we still talk all the time. We do not post all of our encounters here. But our relationship is still very much alive. We will try to get some new pics for you guys soon. We do not stay that close together and our schedules have been a really big issue lately you know...family, work, etc, etc. Stay tuned...

Attachments

• suck6.jpg
    suck6.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,891
  • DSC01186.JPG
    DSC01186.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,457
This is a question for whoever is the wimp in the relationship... is ur hottie using b.c. or are you trying to get her pregnant? Bc if you wer that would be swell

I missed you

mKitty is the most amazing Woman of all these posts, she looks better than ever. Thanks for updating us

Last edited by a moderator:
The Emperor"s favorite part

I'll make a post with the story later...

Well, one thing...if you enlarge the third pic you can see that is hard to contain a big sexy pussy!

Attachments

• NetFuck 2.JPG
    NetFuck 2.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,328
  • NetLeg 2.JPG
    NetLeg 2.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,925
  • NetBBC.jpg
    NetBBC.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,826
  • NetAss 2.JPG
    NetAss 2.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,007
  • NetSlide.jpg
    NetSlide.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,290
She's back

Well mKitty glad to see you back. Looks like your up to your old tricks. I love those tricks. Keep it cumming!

Thank Kitty

You are so hot and we really appreciate you sharing all this very sexy fucking with us. ;) In our thoughts a lot more often that you can imagin sweet and hot lady. Oh the joys of a HOT WIFE.Kudos!!!!!!! :p:p:p okdeacon

Mkitty OMG you are so HOT love those pics of you on page 10 with the net stockings WOW!!

Disaster Relief

...a little something for my fellow Gulf Coasters "hunkered down" for Hurricane Ike.

Attachments

• IKEthong.jpg
    IKEthong.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,111
  • IKEass.jpg
    IKEass.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,999
  • IKEpre.jpg
    IKEpre.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,959
...a little something for my fellow Gulf Coasters "hunkered down" for Hurricane Ike.

As always you look fantastic mkitty. I live between Houston and Galveston, and we are going to try to ride it out. Hopefully your pics will bring us some good luck. :)

Hm... I hope you're viewing "Ike" as something more than surf-board weather...

mKitty,

Thanks for the photos. Nice. But if you actually do live on the Gulf Coast within the probable storm track, I hope you're taking it seriously. This looks like a big one. An 18 - 20 ft. storm tide with huge breaking waves, winds over 100 mph, heavy horizontally-driving rain and the air filled with flying debris probably isn't the sort of thing you should get out your surf board for.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back