• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty turns hubby into Sissy!

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Wow Mkitty you ladies are the ultimate package now... What more could a bull want. When do we get to see the sissy take the ultimate step?

sissycuckmaid said:
Im sure you will find a HUGE buck to seal his sissy fate.

Yup....all else will follow.

last pic is superb!

Still enjoy your post. Would love to get together.

Is it possible, do you suppose...?

Hi Ms. mKitty,

Regarding your earlier post:

mKitty said:
My hubby's birthday is next week, and I am ready to give him a present. I want him to officially be a sissy and have a taste of cock. We will be going to New Orleans. Any takers in meeting us down in the Big Easy? :)

And my query:

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. mKitty, I notice your posts above about taking your cuckold to N'Alinz (as your sissy) on his birthday... etc. ... how did it go?

I see I mispelled "N'Awlinz." Sorry about that.

And your reply:

mKitty said:
We didn't connect, unfortunately. it's harder than it should be. :(

Hm... that is unfortunate. Can it be, do you suppose, that white married pussy is too freely available in N'Awlinz...?

—Custer

We are so excited!

message from our new bull who lives in town:

I know i can take care that pussy like u need it done.Will feel u up with my cum and have ur lil dick husband lick u clean while i push his face in ur wet pussy and tell him to get every drop of cum.I want to fuck u doggstyle so I can see that nice ass spead open as u take my dick deep and have our cuckold under us in a 69 watchin my dick go in and out of his wife wet dripping pussy and him licking my balls and shaft so he taste ur cum on my dick and when i am ready to cum i will pull out and cum all over his face.Its time for u two to have a real strong bull to fulfill those desires u have.I know u need a real man in ur life not a lil dick sissy boy that can't make u cum like u deserve to..Send me a text or something maybe we can chat.Been awhile since i have had a cuckold couple in my life and its something that i really enjoy doing,Take care my wet pussy wife and say hi to ur very little dick sissy cuckold husband..BBC WAITIN TO FUCK AND CUCKOLD

IMG_2218.jpg IMG_2219.jpg IMG_2224.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Love what you are doing to him.

No turning back for him(or should I say HER) now.

He definately needs some sissywear.

My ideas.....

The more frilly, sissy and prissy outfits...the better.

Sissy wear for Sissy Cucks. - Cuckolds.com Forums

He will make an exellent Sissy Slave.

PS: Start feeding him lots of SOY products and SOY MILK. That will pump him full of natural estrogen. Get him a real corset and a subscription to TRANSFORMATION magazine.

Good luck

Attachments

• 176_0.jpg
    176_0.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 1535_0.jpg
    1535_0.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 2608_0.jpg
    2608_0.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 2609_0.jpg
    2609_0.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 449417045_tp.jpg
    449417045_tp.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 254
She looking ready to take some cock. I feel bad for her, what is her name? All this time watching MKitty get fucked and she was jealous.

I think MKitty should arrange a gangbang and 2 connecting rooms and have the fellas jump back and forth. Just and idea :)

Soon she will be craving real mens cock more than you

Would love to see regular updates on your sissy's feminization.

she will make the perfect sissy culkhold.... and a sexy one if I might add

Want to see progress pics!!!!

mKitty said:
message from our new bull who lives in town:

I know i can take care that pussy like u need it done.Will feel u up with my cum and have ur lil dick husband lick u clean while i push his face in ur wet pussy and tell him to get every drop of cum.I want to fuck u doggstyle so I can see that nice ass spead open as u take my dick deep and have our cuckold under us in a 69 watchin my dick go in and out of his wife wet dripping pussy and him licking my balls and shaft so he taste ur cum on my dick and when i am ready to cum i will pull out and cum all over his face.Its time for u two to have a real strong bull to fulfill those desires u have.I know u need a real man in ur life not a lil dick sissy boy that can't make u cum like u deserve to..Send me a text or something maybe we can chat.Been awhile since i have had a cuckold couple in my life and its something that i really enjoy doing,Take care my wet pussy wife and say hi to ur very little dick sissy cuckold husband..BBC WAITIN TO FUCK AND CUCKOLD

He used to fuck my wife for years. I know him. He is a good bull.

mKitty's sissy hubby

Daddy gave me a new name - Rachael ;)

Any updates MKitty?

I have some new pics of my lil sissy. I bought him an outfit in New Orleans.!

Can't wait

mKitty said:

I can't wait to see what you've done to him now. Thought we had lost you.

mKitty said:

I want to see the new outfit!!! I want to see the outfit I would be wearing if I were lucky enough to be your husband!!!

New Orleans cuckold sissy outfit

My sissy husband. Doesn't he look good in red? What do yall think? I think his pink cock cage is perfect!

fav.jpg fav1.jpg fav2.jpg fav3.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
mKitty said:
My sissy husband. Doesn't he look good in red? What do yall think? I think his pink cock cage is perfect!

I sooo wish I could trade places with him!

mKitty said:

Looks good with his one ball sticking out below that big dildo. Looks like he is stretched out enough for the real thing. Might need to shave from the neck down. mKitty, you are training him good.

Users who are viewing this thread