• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty turns hubby into Sissy!

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
We will do some shaving! Sexy sissy.

mKitty said:
My sissy husband. Doesn't he look good in red? What do yall think? I think his pink cock cage is perfect!

What a perfect little slut your husband is! Look how he holds his tight little butt up in the air eagerly waiting for someone to violate it! That is exactly how he should be dressed when you bring your lovers home to introduce them! Then you both can have a good laugh before your boyfriend shows your husband how a real man ravages his lovely and very willing wife right in your own bed! mKitty, you are the perfect wife, sweetie! Just perfect! I would absolutely ADORE begin your sissy husband!!!

The first time my wife shaved me . I told NOT to shave my arms because of my work but she did those first.:eek:

Now I shave myself. A Brazilian waxing might be in my future, I'm told.

Good progress so far. Some weight loss and a good shaving and skin cream every night will do the rest.

Kitty:

Last I knew yall had told me yall were getting out of the life style. Offer still standS, if you want a another mans cock, mine is ready. I could even pull out and cum all over your husbands face, little cock or in his mouth. Talk down to him the entire time and let him know your my girl. All of our sessions together ill have you wear my ring and not his

Users who are viewing this thread