• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty turns hubby into Sissy!

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Great advice.

The more you help him turn into a good sissy cuckold....eventually he will love and accept the new him.

Everything will fall into place after that.

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 296
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 319
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 329
  • attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 289
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 506
That dick's a joke..... ;)))) he need to how a real cock feels

It is pretty small, but what I want to see is the sexy Mkitty.

A cuck in chastity should be locked 22 hours a day, and go to mother-in-law who is the key holder and she will let him out for 2 hours whilst he does her housework naked. Then he should be locked up again and SENT home.

A MIL needs to know EXACTLY what is going on in her daughter's life, so she knows what treats to cook for her daughter's bulls to thank them for looking after her daughter.......compensation for her son-in-law's "insufficiency".

A MIL can get to like a cuckold if she is confident that he is 100% committed to his wife's right to receive sexual "top-ups".

Thats how it is with us only its been on much longer than 22 days. its been on so long that the lock has rusted up and the key doesnt fit.

chrisjohn said:
Thats how it is with us only its been on much longer than 22 days. its been on so long that the lock has rusted up and the key doesnt fit.

Wonder what Doc will think if you go for a prostrate check and psa blood test?

I havent been to the dr for a checkup in a while, so I probably should but others do notice the bulge from the device

Push back harder,

MKitty's hubby soon.......

Attachments

• 1263406p06.jpg
    1263406p06.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 620
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 24516d1188438656-sissy-cucks-3d67.jpg
    24516d1188438656-sissy-cucks-3d67.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 42592d1212256162-sissy-cucks-1a9f.jpg
    42592d1212256162-sissy-cucks-1a9f.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 461
  • 92229d1288572122-sissy-wear-sissy-cucks-perfect-white-servant-pansy.jpg
    92229d1288572122-sissy-wear-sissy-cucks-perfect-white-servant-pansy.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 446
Very Hot would love to be #1 in that set xxx/ooo

I would LOVE to have my GODDESS, slow stroke a big cock to completion on my tongue. That made my clot hard visualizing it happening.

I cant wait to see my hubby's face with cum squirted all over it! That is what mKitty is dreaming of lately. I love all the pic and the ideas. I would love to tell my mom, that I have been getting BBC and that my hubby's little dick is locked up! I am sure she would be happy to know her daughter is getting a real mans cock for a change. I plan on taking some new pictures this weekend. If anyone would like to see a certain pose, please let me know. :)

would love to see and nice creampic pic with hubby cleaning up :}
Or a cock comparison would be great to
And if the pics are just you than a before and after shot
thanks for your posts xxx/ooo

mKitty said:
I cant wait to see my hubby's face with cum squirted all over it! That is what mKitty is dreaming of lately.

Hey... you're the boss, Ms. mKitty. You can make it happen...

mKitty said:
I would love to tell my mom that I have been getting BBC and that my hubby's little dick is locked up!

If your mother is strongly sexual, as are you ("like daughter, like mother"); and if she's concerned about your sexual satisfaction or will take a much stronger interest in your continuing sexual satisfaction when she learns how you're taking action to guarantee it; this sounds like a good idea...

mKitty said:
I am sure she would be happy to know her daughter is getting a real man's cock for a change.

Excellent! Clearly your relationship with your mother is very positive. It sounds like informing your mother of the "submissive cuckold husband / dominant hotwife" nature of your marriage should be one of your very next logical steps forward. Does your mother live nearby, or does she live far away...?

MKittys hubby is very fortunate

mKitty said:
I cant wait to see my hubby's face with cum squirted all over it! That is what mKitty is dreaming of lately. I love all the pic and the ideas. I would love to tell my mom, that I have been getting BBC and that my hubby's little dick is locked up! I am sure she would be happy to know her daughter is getting a real mans cock for a change. I plan on taking some new pictures this weekend. If anyone would like to see a certain pose, please let me know. :)

Cleaning the creamepie would be good. Maybe mKitty with strapon, showing him who's the boss.

Send him to your moms house dressed as a Sissy Maid in high heels to clean her house with a big fat plug up his ass under his sissy panties.

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 171
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 192
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 236
  • attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 198
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 296
Id like to see a pic of your sissy hubby fully dressed as a sissy and hogtied while you have your boot/heel over him.

Like this....

Attachments

• attachment-5.jpg
    attachment-5.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 451
  • attachment-6.jpg
    attachment-6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 356
  • attachment-7.jpg
    attachment-7.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 489

Users who are viewing this thread