• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
cuck5050 said:
Where is mkitty?!!?!!?

I wonder the same. I wonder if she's still with her hubby or left him for other studs

Wow! This was quite the ride. Some amazing stuff here. She is so amazing, so beautiful. I would love to kiss the tip of every toe while they were in the air from her getting fucked. Then i would like to take her on a date. We would enjoy ourselves. Then i would kiss her passionately. I would take her back home where i would continue to kiss her. I would then kiss and suck her amazing beautiful feet and toes. I would then undress her fully and give her a full body massage. I would kiss all over her beautiful body. I would then lick her pussy for several hours until she was fully satisfied.

Great stuff. I wish they would update us

I dream that someday my cum will drip out of kitty.

Ok

mrincubus said:
I dream that someday my cum will drip out of kitty.

Then come on over to Louisiana! I haven't had a really good fuck in forever!

mKitty said:
Then come on over to Louisiana! I haven't had a really good fuck in forever!

If he does it, can I clean up?

anymore pics of that scrumptious ass, kitty?

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fuckin' hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mKitty said:

We have some good pics since I was there the first time in the customary "security" role. We quickly discovered that this guy is very comfortable with me and fucks like I'm not even there (unlike her young bf), which will turn out to be very cool for everyone.

In the meantime, let's show what mKitty's new bf is working with.

...can I ask are you bi.?

Hi Mkitty.

Any update? I have enjoyed reading your threads!

Kim

very very good

They got out of the life style. I thought and wanted to be her next stud then she shut things down. Wanted to cum deep inside her pussy while making her husband watch. She has a beautiful ass that woulda sounded sexy clapping off me while fucking her from behind

Beautiful

What a Truly Beautiful Wife!

So good looking. Thanks mKitty!

Hot lil chick. And she lives in the same town as me...

When Mkitty's sissy saw her getting her getting it up the ass he was very jealous.
mKitty said:
First Pic: Hmmm, mKitty didn't mention that...

Second Pic: Huge blob of thick semen that spilled out of my wife's used vagina.

Enjoy!

my all time favorite cuck slut Mkitty!

Hi,
Lovely pics and post
More welcoms
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread