• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date

mKitty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
mKitty has started seeing a new man that she met on this site. She is very excited about it because they seem to have a lot in common and simply enjoy each others' company. For that and several other reasons (big dick, of course) she refers to him as a "real boyfriend". She even likes his car better. :(

As she anticipates their third meet tonight, I notice more and more the sparkle in her eye and spring in her strut. So much so, in fact, that the thrill of my wife being seduced is tempered with genuine anxiety (the true cuckold rush!).

These are some of the pics she sent him when they were in the web-flirting stage.

Kneeling 2.JPG Prone 2.JPG CloseAbove 2.JPG

Reactions: tayyar and joost
wow////////////////////////

Eating Pussy

Mkitty. She makes me as hot as she does you. The very special HOT WIFE. I would like to drink a quart of your squirting. :p okdeacon ps I would let my wife and lawyer watch me do it. Deacon:eek:

smokin'

Hope that a couple of pics are taken and shared along with the cock raising account. Thanks for sharing. mkitty is just too hot.

That's one hot ass!!

As always mKitty keep the raising the bar, at least my bar. The picture of your ass is hot. I like the way that puckered hole winks around that string.

Keep it up, and us up.

meowwwwww

mKitty you are a beautiful, incredibly sexy woman.

mKitty, I have been lurking here for awhile. I don't normally post, but I wanted to say that I have watched you slim down and tone up over the last few months. The results are quite impressive. Congratulations!

Tool Time

skiermodx said:
Hope that a couple of pics are taken and shared along with the cock raising account....

We have some good pics since I was there the first time in the customary "security" role. We quickly discovered that this guy is very comfortable with me and fucks like I'm not even there (unlike her young bf), which will turn out to be very cool for everyone.

In the meantime, let's show what mKitty's new bf is working with.

Attachments

• Keyboard.jpg
    Keyboard.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,121
  • Attention.jpg
    Attention.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,501
Great pics of mkitty! I love the heels! You and her new boyfriend are very lucky guys.

little cowboy

oh man, that hat is too fucking sexy! Got me hard in an instant.

she is amazing man:)

mKitty, I was reading yesterday some of your older posts and I must compliment you on your new body....you've really trimmed down and toned up....your new BF is very lucky....BTW, if those toes were anywhere near my mouth I wouldn't let them go!

You all are making the Kitty PURR!

Reading over your replies really gets me off! Hubby caught me at the computer chair enjoying all your nice compliments. I was being a bad Kitty and making a mess! ;)

Attachments

• CompChair 2.JPG
    CompChair 2.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 3,300
Last edited by a moderator:
here kitty kitty

oooh poor kitty had an accident.... let me be a good cucky and clean it all up for you.... hmmmm now don't you feel better?

:D

First Date

We all 3 met at a restaurant for the first time. I soon realized mKitty finally got another lucky break. I followed them to his house. She’s been begging for a car like his, so I knew she was going to ride with him.

Those two pretty much went straight to it once we got there. He handed me the TV remote, his camera, and a beer before taking my wife in a bedroom – leaving the door open.

At first I tried to just watch cable and give them their space. But it wasn’t long before the animal noises had me busting to take a look. The first thing I see is mKitty on her back, feet crammed to the headboard, with him in a wide four-point stance slowly deepstroking my wife’s womb. And yes, mKitty was moaning as if from her very soul.

I scramble for the camera. Like a good cuck/bitch I managed to replace the dead batteries and get some nice pics. They fucked for 2 hours, so I was in-and-out. His house was built off the ground like many in Louisiana. Once while I was watching the History Channel, I noticed that the whole house was moving in rhythm with mKitty’s cries. Going in to get some pics of the action, I swear I think I heard her squirt!

The third pic is my favorite because I know that when she has a very intense orgasm she straightens and stiffens her hands.

Vocal 2.JPG Wrapped 2.JPG StiffHands 2.JPG

Reactions: joost
Meow!

Ok people, all I can say about MKitty is Wow. This is one hell of a lady! When I finally got a look at her in person, I was not disappointed. We couldn't finish dinner quick enough! And what makes it even better is they're really cool people to hang out with.

When we finaly got to my place, I had one thing on my mind! And that was the Kitty. After a long kiss and some big smiles of anticipation about what was to come. I gave her hubby a beer and the remote and told him to make himself at home!

The moment was finally here. I have Mkitty in my bedroom and I'm undressing her. MKitty looked so delicious naked in front of me. I just had to taste that sweet pussy of hers... and OMG that was the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had. The juices were flowing, as you can see in the picture. I'm just glad she warned me before hand! I don't really know how long we were at it and I bnever realized her hubby came into the room and took pictures, I was on a mission! And that mission was ever so enjoyable! This lady really loves to have fun.. I am defintely looking forward to more encounters.

Till next time Peace

Wild 2.JPG

Reactions: joost
I'd really LOVE to know if make a woman squirt is also SIZE related.

I mean, would I be abale to make M. Kitty SQUIRT?

It is, 5.1 x 5.1 inches.

Attachments

• my3.jpg
    my3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,177
Now you're just showing off...

lucaturbo said:
I'd really LOVE to know if make a woman squirt is also SIZE related.

I mean, would I be abale to make M. Kitty SQUIRT?

It is, 5.1 x 5.1 inches.

...but that's OK, it is fun ;)

In the picture above, I did all that with my finger. Can you stop worrying about it now?

Anyway,

Here are some more pics from the first date - What do you guys think?

Slammin 2.JPG ToesUp 2.JPG

Reactions: tayyar and joost
mKitty said:

In the picture above, I did all that with my finger. Can you stop worrying about it now?

Anyway,

Few more and i will come into my pants...Wow !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mKitty said:

Anyway,

Very sexy mKitty!

Users who are viewing this thread