• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
oh yea, would love to have those sexy pink fingernails wrapped around my cock, stroken me and sucken. Such a hot woman!!!!!

mKitty, you are the greatest.

Mkitty you are so damn sexy!! You keep us jerking off with your adventures!

OMG your wife is hot man. i would take pride in watching her get banged!!!! im from s. louisiana, i hope i find a hottie like that to cuck me!!

Part 7

WillieD & I had a really wild time with mKitty at our house recently. We both alternated fucking her (and she fucking us!) for over 3 hours. Got some great video (sorry, don’t ask), really too much to tell, but I just wanted to share some of my favorite parts.

She had been continuously fucked every which way by both of us for several hours. I began to worry because to me the famous Kitty seemed to be getting sore, red-raw, and basically worn out. So to help things along I suggested reverse cowgirl with him seated in a chair, her facing our big mirror (mKitty likes to watch herself, too). To my amazement, within minutes she was crying out like she hadn’t been laid in a year, slamming that big dick hard & fast, that beautiful ass bouncing with each stroke, and squirting on the floor. Her nice round ass makes a heart shape and looks so hot in that position. He said something about how good it felt in a very exasperated voice. I love it when men appreciate the Kitty.

Of course I had nothing to worry about – the hot, raw sex kept going for a while. Another sexy display by mKitty was her on the floor, all fours, him behind sitting on a stool. He could relax and be still while she worked her ass so skillfully. From the side I had an awesome view: the Kitty was slowly stroking the entire length of his dick, that lovely curvy body making a complete wave with each cock-pleasing undulation.

The last two pics are after doing battle with two cocks that night. If you look closely at the fourth one you can see the Kitty’s greedy cervix. The other three pics are unseen. She is waxed again now, but I like the third pic because she was starting to get that cute little curl at top - I miss that sometimes.

Bounce 2.JPG AllTheWay 2.JPG Hairy 2.JPG CuteCervix 2.JPG NottaVirgin 2.JPG

Reactions: joost
It's so nice to have the Kitty back!

I haven't had a good self-induced orgasm in weeks!

mKitty is amazing

Wow. She is so hot. Great body and great feet!;)

That was excellent! Mkitty, if i'm ever down your way I'm totally looking you guys up! 2 larger dicks while your husband watches can't be anything but a great time!

Thanks everybody!

Merry Christmas from mKitty ;)

Attachments

• Holidays07 2.JPG
    Holidays07 2.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,671
Thanks sexy and beautiful. Right back to you Merry Christmas. Many squirts for the hubby. Enjoy your bbc. You sexy lttle bitch I love every thing about you.:) the ok deacon said this to you:p

I would make those toes curl.:D

great thread.... love the sequencing and hopefully more in the future :D

thanks

hope you had a wonderful xmas and have a happy new year you are the best by a mile on this site you have got better looking as the year has progressed the sexiest woman i have ever seen on the internet

I just want to crawl up there and suck her toes while she get's fucked!

Love those toes!

mKitty said:
...but that's OK, it is fun ;)

In the picture above, I did all that with my finger. Can you stop worrying about it now?

Anyway,

Here are some more pics from the first date - What do you guys think?

Man is she ever sexy.

a wonderfull story

mKitty said:
First pic: A cum-covered slut is a happy slut!

Second: I like the wax jobs, but sometimes it's nice how the little curlies hold the juices.

I luv that slutty pussy, does it take a fisting? The smile on that cum covered face says it all!

mKitty:

Congrat!! on your new stud! You are one seXXXy woman!! :) Great to see a sexy lady on here from our neck of the woods!!

Melanie and Ryan

very very good

Users who are viewing this thread