• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Monster Bull BWC Looking To Seed n Breed

• Thread starterHugeLoad
  • Start date
Stagperv said:
I'd like to see that too. She looks real fuckable in shorts
received_484272930054719.jpeg
My kinda slut! Already for a breed n seed n to scream on my Bull Cock! Shit…I’d keep ‘em on n slide em over n stretch her proper until she begged for my Bull Seed! That’s a proper Slut Wife! Good girl!

• Love
Reactions: Stagperv
HugeLoad said:
My kinda slut! Already for a breed n seed n to scream on my Bull Cock! Shit…I’d keep ‘em on n slide em over n stretch her proper until she begged for my Bull Seed! That’s a proper Slut Wife! Good girl!
Mmmm give her pussy a good stretch and big load, it's what she's for
received_468514830885726.jpeg

Reactions: HugeLoad
Stagperv said:
Mmmm give her pussy a good stretch and big load, it's what she's for
received_468514830885726.jpeg
Mmmmm I like when she wears new shorts for me! A good stretch…I’ll give her the stretch of a lifetime! Guarantee she will tap out! And as you can see the load she receives will either breed her if her pussy is unprotected…or if it is ..make her beg for more of my Bull Seed! I think she needs owned to be honest..

• Love
She wants to get stretched out on a big bull cock like a good fucktoy slut, her pussy begs for it
received_757617305123506.jpegreceived_920009652066734.jpeg
received_276472577407639.jpeg

HugeLoad said:
Mmmmm I like when she wears new shorts for me! A good stretch…I’ll give her the stretch of a lifetime! Guarantee she will tap out! And as you can see the load she receives will either breed her if her pussy is unprotected…or if it is ..make her beg for more of my Bull Seed! I think she needs owned to be honest..
Gape her and she'll beg for your cock and cum. She really likes getting her pussy stretched and fucked until she's a brainless cumdumpster

Stagperv said:
She wants to get stretched out on a big bull cock like a good fucktoy slut, her pussy begs for it
received_757617305123506.jpegreceived_920009652066734.jpeg
received_276472577407639.jpeg
What a good girl! I’m ready when she is! Even in a good seeding position to hold as much of thick Bull Nut as possible! Hand print MUST be palm up and angled to deliver maximum discipline though…

HugeLoad said:
What a good girl! I’m ready when she is! Even in a good seeding position to hold as much of thick Bull Nut as possible! Hand print MUST be palm up and angled to deliver maximum discipline though…
I’m also looking to establish a relationship with wives ONLY…Texting, Talking, Meeting, Seeding, and so on ….This Slut Wife and ANY others interested (NOT HUSBANDS ETC) message me!

HugeLoad said:
She can't help but spread her ass to be fucked and pumped full of cum by big bull cock. She is a really dumb slut for it
received_340211298212385.jpegreceived_5652454144826881.jpeg

Stagperv said:
She can't help but spread her ass to be fucked and pumped full of cum by big bull cock. She is a really dumb slut for it
received_340211298212385.jpegreceived_5652454144826881.jpeg
I love how eager and ready she is to take my massive Bull Cock and Seed! Does she need throat training?

HugeLoad said:
I love how eager and ready she is to take my massive Bull Cock and Seed! Does she need throat training?
She does, she's most eager to have her pussy gaped though
received_397831735686516.jpegreceived_530232312127410.jpeg

Stagperv said:
She does, she's most eager to have her pussy gaped though
received_397831735686516.jpegreceived_530232312127410.jpeg
Mmmmm I love her! Makes my Monster hard! She has a nice thick ass I can get behind her n stretch her with out mercy! Take her ass too along w my new pussy!

• Love
HugeLoad said:
Mmmmm I love her! Makes my Monster hard! She has a nice thick ass I can get behind her n stretch her with out mercy! Take her ass too along w my new pussy!
That's how to treat her holes, she knows they're just for cocks to pound on
received_1535586706635027.jpeg

Stagperv said:
That's how to treat her holes, she knows they're just for cocks to pound on
received_1535586706635027.jpeg
Has she ever had all 3 holes flooded with thick Bull Seed in one session?

HugeLoad said:
Has she ever had all 3 holes flooded with thick Bull Seed in one session?
Not in one session

Stagperv said:
Not in one session
Let’s fix that! She will go crosseyed!

• Love
HugeLoad said:
Let’s fix that! She will go crosseyed!
Make her look like the dumb cum slut she is!

Stagperv said:
Make her look like the dumb cum slut she is!
I won’t have too…she will do it on her own once she gets on her knees and takes out my Bull Meat….Hope your battery doesn’t die filling that seeding session on the lil Slut!

HugeLoad said:
I won’t have too…she will do it on her own once she gets on her knees and takes out my Bull Meat….Hope your battery doesn’t die filling that seeding session on the lil Slut!
You're probably right. For big dicks she turns off her brain and opens her legs and turns into a fucktoy
received_1054403258837444.jpegreceived_1021894785385834.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread