• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Monster Bull BWC Looking To Seed n Breed

• Thread starterHugeLoad
  • Start date
I’d love to hear and see the waves input in that ass as I destroy her from behind and she begs for it…such a keeper for this Bull Cock!

• Love
Reactions: Stagperv
HugeLoad said:
I’d love to hear and see the waves input in that ass as I destroy her from behind and she begs for it…such a keeper for this Bull Cock!
Make that slut work for me! Let’s go!

Looks like you'll have to wreck her pussy and train her to take it like a good slut
received_268959960898350.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, HugeLoad and Cumpleteyourwife
Stagperv said:
Looks like you'll have to wreck her pussy and train her to take it like a good slut
received_268959960898350.jpeg
Ohhhh I want to! She’s already in a good breeding position to take my Bull Seed! Nice thick hips I can grab and just fuck her w out mercy till she goes crosseyed and taps out! What a gem!

• Love
Reactions: hikawade and Stagperv
HugeLoad said:
Ohhhh I want to! She’s already in a good breeding position to take my Bull Seed! Nice thick hips I can grab and just fuck her w out mercy till she goes crosseyed and taps out! What a gem!
That's how to use her. Fuck her brains out and make her look like the dumb cumdumpster she is. She can't help but put herself in a position to be used by big dick bulls
Tumblr_l_73586895507879.jpg

Reactions: hikawade and HugeLoad
Stagperv said:
That's how to use her. Fuck her brains out and make her look like the dumb cumdumpster she is. She can't help but put herself in a position to be used by big dick bulls
Tumblr_l_73586895507879.jpg

I’d love to have her bent over like that in some heels, tie her wrists to her ankles and shove my 11in Bull Cock into her until my balls are completely empty and she well seeded! which WILL take awhile…I have a lot of ideas I can dominate your wife properly with.

• Love
HugeLoad said:
I’d love to have her bent over like that in some heels, tie her wrists to her ankles and shove my 11in Bull Cock into her until my balls are completely empty and she well seeded! which WILL take awhile…I have a lot of ideas I can dominate your wife properly with.
Mmmm hot. She will let you use her until she's overflowing with cum. She actually calls her a cumdumpster and a fucktoy
received_336050757444513.jpegreceived_312809673120003.jpeg

Reactions: HugeLoad
Stagperv said:
Mmmm hot. She will let you use her until she's overflowing with cum. She actually calls her a cumdumpster and a fucktoy
received_336050757444513.jpegreceived_312809673120003.jpeg
Real hot! And good, she already knows her place! I’d use that toy and cram it in her mouth to keep her from screaming as I go balls deep into her pussy and ass.

HugeLoad said:
Real hot! And good, she already knows her place! I’d use that toy and cram it in her mouth to keep her from screaming as I go balls deep into her pussy and ass.
She'd like getting a dildo shoved in her mouth, especially if it has been inside her. Her holes are just begging to be gaped a filled
received_298210475298887.jpegreceived_481669109715165.jpeg

Reactions: Halfnaked and HugeLoad
Stagperv said:
She'd like getting a dildo shoved in her mouth, especially if it has been inside her. Her holes are just begging to be gaped a filled
received_298210475298887.jpegreceived_481669109715165.jpeg
Good! Because she will be screaming!

• Love
HugeLoad said:
Hi Ladies! HMU!CE00E98B-B5EB-4BB8-B748-868EFE35DF15.jpeg
Hmmm that is pure satisfaction mixed with enjoyment, something every girl should try (including me hahaha)

Reactions: HugeLoad
  • Love
Reactions: hikawade, Focker and Fuckinghorny
Reactions: hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread