• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More memories of Dawn

• Thread starterphilnever
  • Start date

philnever

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2009
Having enjoyed writing about how my ex-wife and i first started into interracal swinging and getting feedback how some of you enjoyed reading our story, i thought i would jot down some more memories of that wonderful time.(see the weekend parts 1,2 and 3). A lot of the next 2 years, after that 1st party, esppecially the parties themselves have blended into a mush of images and feelings that i find hard to put in any sensible time frame.
So i thought i would write about something i can remember very well, mainly the 1st time Lloyd, Dawns boyfriend stayed the weekend, 2 weeks after the party.
That party had been very intense on both of us, draining on our physical and emotional strength. We slept all of the Sunday and didn't get to talk or swap notes until we both got home from work the following day, Monday. I got home 1st and started to prepare dinner, still feeling shattered, my eyes were sore and feeling puffy.
When Dawn got home she looked how i felt, her eyes red with tiredness. She kicked off her shoes and came towards me and fell into my arms. We held each other close for a good 5 minutes, not saying anything, just holding each other, i for one took great strength from her warmth.
I guided her to a chair at the table, put the food I'd prepared in front of her and sat down myself. She reached over and squeezed my hand, and then asked me if i was ok. I told her i was fine, but i was worried about her. I was worried she might be regretting what happened Saturday. I told her how much i loved her and was so proud of the way she'd had everyone so hot for her. How beautiful she looked with their cocks in her mouth or in her pussy. I told her how much it turned me on to see Louise and Carol licking cum off her body and that i hoped she would want to do it all again.
I sat there hoping she would want to, afraid that i would never see her scream as she came on James' or Lloyd's cock again. The whole experience of watching my once shy undemonstrative wife grunting and callng out for more as she rode their thick long cocks, to see her pretty face, sweaty and contorted as she literally screamed while coming over and over again was something i'd loved watching and was hoping to see again and again.
She squeezed my hand again and said she was glad that i felt like that as she had enjoyed it beyond anything she could've imagined and apart from aching in muscles she hadn't known she had, her only regret would have been if i had felt different about her and had hated seeing her acting like a slut.
I reassured her that i loved seeing her like that. I also asked did it bother her to see me with the other women.
She told me that for the most part she was fully occupied and hadn't noticed or cared what i might be doing, but there were times she saw me with Carol or Louise and she felt extremely jealous. She said she wasn't comfortable with me being with someone else and wasn't sure if she wanted us to go back for another party if i was going to be with the girls.
At this point i should have pointed out that she didn't have much of a aguement seeing as she had got fucked by every guy there,.. but i didn't. Instead, in fear that she would stop going i blurted out that i wouldn't go near any of the girls as long as she would continue going to the parties. She told me that if she did she would be with the guys but i was not to play with Louise and Carol. I agreed, relieved that she would still go. I'd enjoyed being with both the girls but the one thing that had driven any desire was watching Dawn. It would be difficult and embarrassing to be the only one not playing but the need to see Dawn so thoroughly fucked again by everyone was too overpowering.
Dawn reached across and kissed me, smiling. She continued smiling as she ate the meal i'd set for her. I was so pleased that i'd made her happy.
I asked her which part did she like the most Saturday. She answered that it was the feeling of being so dirty,.. she really enjoyed being a slut for everyone,.. and knowing she was doing it infront of and with old friends really turned her on. The thought of having Allan, a close friend in her arse while she rode Lloyds big black cock made her feel like a dirty *****, and she loved it. She said she'd never even considered it up her arse before, even though i'd asked and she wasn't a great fan of it now, but the powerful feeling it gave her of being used like that at the time, made her feel so damn slutty.
tbc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Phil,
Glad you see you're back!
Really liked your "weekend series" and hope that you will continue relating your and Dawn's adventures, or should I say Dawn's adventures now that she's gotten you to promise not to enjoy the other ladies in the group.

Too bad she didn't at least make your mouth available to them for oral sex- shame they have to do without some sort of pleasuring from you while their husbands and lovers are providing Dawn with her jollies.

Thanks for the update,
will:bj::yumyum::lick:

After our meal i run her a hot bath where she relaxed and soaked her aching muscles, I went in after a while, feeling the need to be near her. I massaged her shoulders and back as she leaned forward, her breasts squashed against her upright thighs as she held her legs in place. Her skin was wet and glistening. A image of James' cock came to my mind, of it wet and glistening too, with my wifes juices when it had been pistoning in and out of her pussy.
My cock stiffened. I continued to massage her, seeing in my mind the black hands on her body as mine was now. I asked her of the 5 cocks she had to play with Saturday which was her favourate.
She said it was between Lloyds and James'. She said even though they were of a similar size, Lloyds was the most beautiful and the largeness of his knob made it feel wonderful inside her but the thick veined blackness of Jame's took her breadthe away and it made her feel so filthy watching it disappear in side her.
I asked her what about the others, didn't we white guys get a look in. She said Brian was fun, she liked him as he made her laugh, and she had enjoyed sucking his cock. She said Allans cock was ok she supposed but after having two big black cocks stretching her she had to work to feel it.
As i left her to soak I'd noticed she hadn't mentioned my own, and with it being even smaller than Allans i was left in no doubt how she had rated mine. It left me with a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'd been very much aware that i'd been the smallest at the party and fair play, neither Louise or Carol had said anything but i was wondering now, if i had failed to score on any of their ratings list.
She came to bed in one of her nighties, a sure sign that she didn't want to fool around. We talked about how we would only play at the monthly parties, and keep the rest of the time just for us. We both agreed that seemed the most sensible way of keeping our normal lives separate from our kinky lives. We cuddled up together, assuring each other of our love, laughing at how we 1st met and past memories before dropping off to sleep.

The next day nothing more was mentioned about the party. But when she came to bed, she was naked. She climbed in beside me, taking my head in her arms and kissed me lustily, causing my cock to harden "make love to me Phil".
I rolled her onto her back and looked down to her lovely face. My one arm held her tightly as my otherhand explored her body hungrily, squeezing her breasts and feeling the curves and softness of her hips and belly, before dropping down into the heat and fire of her pussy. She was already so wet and i needed to be inside her so i climbed between her legs and sunk my cock into her hot cunt. She moaned and pushed her head back, licking her lips sexily, hungrily.
A memory from the party flooded my head. We were all taking a break, having a drink and talking. Dawn was sat on Brians lap on the sofa with Louise sat beside them. She looked so sexy, naked except for torn stockings and a suspender belt, her legs looked so long and her thighs so fleshy. Her breasts looked red and sore, she seemed so comfortable sat there, her naked arse pressed into his naked crotch as they laughed. They were all laughing at the way i'd shot over Louise' face before i had a chance to put it inside her mouth. Even i started to laugh. James, who had been out in the kitchen came in to see what all the noise was about. As he walked from one side of the room to the other, naked as the rest of us, i noticed Dawn never took her eyes off his cock as it swung to and fro as he passed by, and the lick of her lips signaling her desire and hunger to sample his black weapon once more.
I looked down at her now, her eyes closed in concentration, her tits bouncing madly and i came. It happened so quickly that i had no chance to stop it.
I tried to apologise to her and although Dawn i'm sure was annoyed, she did her best not to show it, telling me it was ok and that i must have needed it to come so quickly. I felt terrible knowing that i'd let her down. It had never happened so fast before, but the memories from that party turned me on so damn much. I promised her it would be much better next time.

philnever said:
I promised her it would be much better next time.

Instead of promising her it would be better, you should have slid down and gave her what she needed with your tongue!

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

The following evening she left me to watch the snooker on tv while she visited with her sister. Not long before she was due back i had a phone call from Allan, asking how things was and was we ok. I told him everything was fine and that we were both looking forward to the next party.
He was pleased to hear that as Dawn had proven to be very popular. He said when we left, in the early hours of Sunday, everyone had expressed their wanting to fuck Dawn again. Hearing him talk like that about Dawn soon had my cock stiffening. He said she had surprised them all in the way she had let herself go. James had said it was the best blow job he had ever had. He started laughing and said in all the time i'v known her not in a million years would he have imagined Dawn sucking on a cock with such vigour and enthusiasm. I said " I know, it surprised me too, she'd never sucked mine like that."
He told me i was a lucky bastard to get to cuddle up to those fantastic tits and arse every night and if i wanted to share anytime to give him a call, he'd be right over. I told him he was out of luck, that we had agreed to only play at the parties and he would have to wait.
He said he would look forward to it, as would james and the girls too. Brian, he said couldnt wait, he'd been going on after we left how gorgeous Dawn was and how much he was in love with her arse and pussy.
I laughed and told him to tell him he'd have to wait like everyone else.
After he hanged up i sat there squeezing my hard cock through my trousers feeling very proud of Dawn. She had them all biting the leash to get at her again.
She was late coming back from her sisters and wanted to go straight to bed as we both had to get up early the next morning.
I just chucked off my jogging bottoms and t-shirt i wear around the house and jumped into bed. Dawn came in from washing and cleaning her teeth ,brushing her hair in just a bra and tight jeans. She does have a great pair of tits i thought and her arse looks fantastic in them jeans. The boys would love to be here now, esspecially Brian.
She continued brushing her hair, watching me watching her, her breasts jiggling slightly with the movement. She put the brush down and undone her bra, putting her hands underneath the cups of the bra she squeezed her tits for a moment and then pushed off her bra in one "Thats better" she said.Then looking at me she asked "Do you like my tits?"
"I love your tits"
"Do you like my nipples?"
She was tweaking each stiff little stub now.
"I love your nipples baby, you know that"
She stood there, carressing her breasts, studying me as she teased me.
Then she turned around with her back to me and slowly lowered her jeans and knickers down her legs. She was bent right over so that i could see her lovely little pussy sticking out from beneath her arse cheeks.
"Do you like my bum?" she asked
"Everyone likes your bum baby, but me and Brian, we love it"
"Did he say that?"
She had stepped out of her jeans and was now sinking beneath the bed clothes beside me. Her hand instantly finding its way to my very stiff cock. "You know he did, dont you remember?"
At the party, while we had all stopped for a break and to get some drinks, i had signaled Dawn to come out to the kitchen with me so we could talk , see if she was ok with everything that had happened and if she wanted to stay. As she had been sat on Brians lap looking very comfortable i wasnt exactly shocked to find she wanted to stay.
I was leaning on the kitchen cupboard with Dawn in my arms facing me, taking this oppunity for a loving cuddle.
Brian came in looking for a refill for his drink, but seeing us walked over. "Fucking hell Phil, your wife has a lovely arse. I just love it. Cant leave it alone". With that he stood right behind her, obviously touching up her arse.
It really turned me on to be stood there embracing my wife, in what had been a tender moment, both of us naked, and then for a equally naked man to come up and start feeling my wifes bottom, and for her to stand there and let him. She moved only to spread her legs slightly apart, i figured to give him better access to her pussy. Our bodies were pressed tightly together, I knew she could feel my erection against her belly.
Brian moved even closer to us, kissing her shoulder and neck and looked to be dry humping her arse.
"Can you feel how much i love your arse?" he whispered in her ear.
She looked up into my eyes as she answered him.
"Yes"
"Can you feel how hard your beautiful arse have made me?"
"Yes" she said again.
We was so close, our lips nearly touching, her breadthe i could feel on my face, her eyes never leaving mine.
"Would you like me to fuck you with this hard cock you've given me?"
Simply once again her answer was "Yes"
With his mouth right against her ear he looked up at me and said "Then ask your husband can i fuck you"
I knew he was teasing her, testing her willingness to submit. She hesitated, and there was a inner torment i could see in her eyes. Timidly she asked "Can he fuck me?"
I responded by asking "Can who fuck you?"
Her eyes flared for a moment and i'm sure at that moment she was thinking of me as a bastard, but it faded and she weakly asked "Can Brian fuck me?"
I looked at Brian who smiled and winked at me before going back to licking Dawns ear. I looked back at Dawn. "Don't you ever say please"
Brian giggled a little and Dawn dropped her head. He still seemed to be rubbing his cock against her bum cheeks and mine was leaking pre cum onto her belly. She raised her head and looked me square in the eye again and said strongly and firmly this time "Please can Brian fuck me?"
"Of course"
Brian instantly turned her around to face him and kissed her passionately. I thought he was going to fuck her there in the kitchen, but he took her back into the main room and had her kneel infront of the footrest and pushed her forward so that her body rested on the cushion. Her tits squashed against the material pushed outwards and her head once again hanged over the edge, but this time the right way up so that she could see the amused looks on everyones face. Her arse and cunt was presented to him perfectly and he wasted no time in getting behind her and pushing his long thin cock up into her waiting slit.
James reacted 1st and putting his drink down said "Looks like the break is over". before kneeling down infront of Dawn and offered her mouth his long thick black cock.

It was with that image in my head and Dawns soft hand wanking my cock that i came all over my belly and Dawns.
She didnt try to hide her annoyance with me tonight, asking what the hells the matter with me. I could only apoligise as i cleaned myself up. I felt terrible. Twice now i had let Dawn down because i got over excited.
"Get my rabbit out, I need to come somehow".
Deeply embarrassed i did as asked. She took it from me and turning it on she soon had it buried inside her. I led beside her and watched her with her legs spread wide and her eyes tightly shut as the dildo did its magic.
I felt pathetic as i watched her pleasing herself because i was unable to, but even then, it excited me to think that she was fantasising of big black cocks. It didnt take long before her face turned crimson and her stomach knotted up and she cried out as she came.

philnever said:
..... She didnt try to hide her annoyance with me tonight, asking what the hells the matter with me. I could only apoligise as i cleaned myself up. I felt terrible. Twice now i had let Dawn down because i got over excited.
"Get my rabbit out, I need to come somehow".
Deeply embarrassed i did as asked. She took it from me and turning it on she soon had it buried inside her. I led beside her and watched her with her legs spread wide and her eyes tightly shut as the dildo did its magic.
I felt pathetic as i watched her pleasing herself because i was unable to, but even then, it excited me to think that she was fantasising of big black cocks. It didnt take long before her face turned crimson and her stomach knotted up and she cried out as she came.

Phil, Phil!
This is twice you missed your chance to provide your wonderful wife truly deserved pleasure with your tongue. If you couldn't please her with your penis, the least you could have done was to tongue and lick her ass while she used the rabbit on herself.

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next!

For the next 2 days Dawn was a little cool with me, she talked to me and everything went along as normal, nobody would have noticed any thing was wrong. But i could feel the difference. She wasn't my warm loving wife at the moment. She would often act like this during our marraige, usually just for a few days if she was a little unhappy with me. I would normally not take much notice of it, waiting for her to come around.
But on this occasion i felt awful that i had been unable to satisfy Dawn sexually like she so deserved. If only i could get the images of her enjoying the attentions of the guys last Saturday out of my head. They just turned me on so much. Its so hard to discribe to you how hot it is to see your wife with another man after years of thinking of her as a rather prudish woman.To see her give herself totally to enjoying everything sexually that was offered to her, and to express her lust for cock in such a uninhibited way after 20 years of thinking of her as timid and shy about sex.
I loved seeing her recieving such pleasure, as well as giving it, but there was also a part of me that hated the fact that it was not i giving her that pleasure. It was not easy for me to know that i couldnt give her the pleasure that Lloyd or James had, or that she didn't crave my cock like she so obviously did with theirs. Both of them facts,and knowing that i couldnt compete with either of them, plus the fact that i got so much enjoyment of watching them fuck Dawn, bringing her to climax after climax made me feel less of a man. I felt powerless in our relationship. What strong upstanding man would get so incredibly arroused watching his wife being used like that by other men. I saw Dawn now, very differently than before. I saw her much more as the dominate one. She was the one who was attracting, rightfully, all this sexual attention. I was just the bloke everyone had to put up with so that they could get to Dawn. Nobody would care if i never went to another party. But Dawn, she would be missed.
And now, twice, i had failed to properly to make love to her. In my eyes at this time, this made me feel even less of a man, my masculinity seemed to be slipping quietly away from me. I was certainly putting Dawn up onto a pedastal as some sex goddess in my mind, someone who i wanted to experience the best i could offer her, and it was making me feel so sad to know i was a long way from ever achieving that.
We didnt attempt to make love again for the next 3 nights, i was disappointed, but aknowleged that Dawn had probably given up on me for a while. She had taken to going to bed early to read, but i thought it was more to do with she wanted quality time with her rabbit.
Saturday, she went shopping with Louise. I got stiff imagining them talking over the events of the previous week.
I went for a long walk over the mountains, trying to get my head in order. I came to the conclusion, that my main priority was Dawns pleasure as it had always been. I was determined, that if i didnt have the equipment to satify Dawn anymore or that if it let me down again, i would give Dawn a orgasm any way i could. Tonight, i would do my best to make love to her, blocking out any thoughts or images and if that failed, i would make sure she was satisfied somehow.
We did make love that night, after she had come home from her day with Louise in a much better mood.
I had taken my time with foreplay, slowly licking and caressing every part of her body. I was now inside her, slowly fucking her gently, keeping the same constant speed, she led there passively, no screaming banshee for when we made love, but i knew she was enjoying it as she would moan softly every so often.
I cant say it was all that enjoyable for me as i was doing my best not to think of what i was doing. Concentratng on keeping my mind blank, not even daring to look at Dawn beneath me. I concentrated instead on keeping that same rythem, working my cock in and out of her like some piston in a machine.
It was working, Dawn was moaning more and more, her hips rising higher and higher with each thrust. I was going to do it, i was going to make her come. I fought the urge to look at her, knowing it would turn me on and i daren't risk it. Dawn was moaning louder now, she called out for me to fuck her "Fuck me..fuck me.. fuck me".
I couldn't resist any longer, i had to see her face. She was flushed and sweaty, her eyes shut tight. She looked so beautiful. I could feel my balls tighten and my sap begin to rise. I fought to keep control, intent on making her come first, she was so near, just a little longer.
"Fuck me.. fuck me". she continued "Fuck me with your cock....Lloyd please fuck me".
I knew when i'd first started fucking her, she was thinking of someone else. It had turned me on, but i'd ****** it out of my head, but to hear her calling out his name, begging him to fuck her over and over again was simply all it took. I came,.. shooting squirt after squirt into her.
Her reaction to being denied a orgasm, when it had been so close was to push me hard off her, even kicking me away in temper.
"For fucks sake, i was nearly there you useless shit. Get the fuck off me".
I was devastated, it had happened again. I cant tell you how bad i felt then, and how hurt i was by Dawns reaction, even though i couldn't blame her.
She tried to sit up and get off the bed, but i wouldn't let her, grabbing her and pulling her back. I tried to apoligise, begging forgiveness, tears forming in my eyes. "Get the fuck off me you prick".
Her words hurt me so bad, i felt like a broken man. All my strength seemed to wash out of me, i let her go and sobbed. "I'm sorry babe, please forgive me.I just can't help it".
"Fuck off" was her reply as she got off the bed. She stood there looking down at me on the bed, tears rolling down my cheeks. The look in her eyes was of almost hatred. I'd never really seen her lose her temper before. It killed me to see her look at me like that.I had to look away.
"Please baby, come back to bed, i'l make you come, i'l do anything for you."
I sat there on the side of the bed, craving to reach out and put my arms around Dawn, but i just couldn't, unable to cope if she pushed me away again. She just stood there, with her hands on her hips, glaring at me.
I lifted my eyes up from the floor, vision blurred by my tears, but still able to appreciate Dawns naked body as i traveled up her curvaceous frame to look into those hateful eyes. She looked so in command then. In comparrision to the way i'm sure i looked.
"Please Dawn I beg you, i'l do anything".
She stood there unwavering. My eyes dropped to the floor again, my breadth catching as i sobbed uncontrollably.
She came towards me then and took my hair in her hands, gently brushing it away from my face. I was so relieved. I went to put my arms around her waist to pull her close for a embrace.
She suddenly pulled my hair hard, causing me to cry out. She climbed up onto the bed, legs either side of me, her pussy inches away from my face. She pulled my head back by my hair, causing me to fall back across the bed. Never letting go of my hair, she lowered herself down until she was sat on my face with her cunt squashed against my mouth.
"Lick my pussy Phil, make me come, you owe me one, now do it"
At first i thought she must have forgot that i had only just come inside her. I could feel the wet sticky mess smearing my face. I had my mouth closed tight.
"Lick it ,.. make me come you bastard"
She yanked my hair hard, pulling my head up into her crotch, while grinding her messy cunt into my face.
At the party, i'd watched Allen go down on Dawn after James had come in her and it had nearly made me heave. And later i'd seen him to it twice to Louise after Lloyd and James had taken their turns inside her. He seemed to really enjoy it as did she.I'd wondered at the time if i could have done something like that if it was for Dawns pleasure.
I slowly stuck out my tongue, between Dawns thick and puffy lips, while she grinded back and for, causing her to moan. She tasted very different than normal but not that bad, just much more salty. I quickly got into it, pushing my tongue deeper into her cunt, loving the way she was moaning, writhing and bucking on my face. I could taste myself on her, but i wasn't bothered, even searching with my tongue for more. I felt at the time that by licking her pussy so well, even with my come in it i was showing my complete love for Dawn, showing her that i would do anything for her. It made me feel good to show her how much i loved her like that.
I licked her long and deep until she clenched her thighs around my head, fell forward blocking my airwaves and came into my mouth.
She just led like that for a while, her body shaking with adreniline. I thought i would pass out if she didnt move soon.
Finally, she swung her leg over and climbed off and collasped on her side of the bed. My face felt wet and sticky, covered as it was with our combined juices.
She called me up beside her and she wrapped her arms around me "That was the best babes,.. you will have to do that more often."
"Anytime"
I stared to apoligise for earlier, but she stopped me. "We will work it out babe,.. now go to sleep, i'm very tired all of a sudden."
I did feel amazingly sleepy, and drifted off feeling very proud of myself and so in love with my wife.

Nice Phil!
Glad you finally got around to giving Dawn the only real pleasure we white males are capable of giving our women after they've tasted the forbidden fruit and that you started to learn your proper place in your marriage.

Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks,

The next morning i woke up by Dawn stirring awake. I turned around to take her in my arms, feeling the softness and heat from her body. Being a Sunday,there was no rush to get up, and we held each other close, her snuggling in as we both slowly woke up. Sunday mornings had always been spent like this. I felt that they were a special time together, often in the working week there simply wasnt time to cuddle and relax and enjoy being together. Sundays, we could embrace like this for as long as we wanted.
I asked her what did she plan doing today. She told me that later on she might go swimming with Louise if it was ok with me. I commented on her seeing Louise 2 days in a row. We'd been friends with them for years but had never bothered on a daily basis. They'd gone shopping yesterday, looking for stuff for the next party to wear, what, i do not know. Apparently, i wasnt allowed to see it until the night itself, no matter how much i had begged.
She explained that she was going to start to take better care of herself, starting with igoing swimming today and then joining Louise and Carol at the gym twice a week.
I told her there was no need, that she looked great as she was. She told me that she felt self concience of the extra weight she had gained over the years and wanted to get back to her more slimmer figure, explaining that if i had seen what she had bought yesterday i would realise that for her to feel comfortable and sexy in it she needs to do something.
I was going to say again that there was honestly no need, that i loved her curvier figure, when i remembered all the times i'd tried over the years to get her to wear sexier clothes when we went out, she'd always refused, using the excuse of her extra weight.
It crossed my mind that if she did lose a few pounds and her confidence grew, perhaps she would wear more revealing clothes and beachwear. She'd already made huge leaps by wearing low cut tops, showing off her ample cleaverage. Combined with the benefits of regular excercise, the admiration of the guys and myself every month and the example of Louises' own dress sense which was designed to show off her best features to the max, very revealing and sexy but classy at the same time, i was hoping for a new sexier wife that i could take pleasure in showing off.
I told her it was fine with me and to enjoy herself. She raised her head up off my chest to kiss me, when her eyes opened wide "My god, what happened to your face?"
I laughed, for i could feel my face slightly stinging, but hadnt seen it yet. I explained that it was her that had done it last night. She looked at me puzzled. I explained how she hadnt shaved her pussy for a few days and that she had been quite forcefull lastnight, grinding herself back and for on my face. I told her how much it had hurt, but that i had ignored it to make up for what i had done.
"God Phil, you should have said. I'm so sorry. I was a right bitch to you last night."
"It's ok. To be honest, i enjoyed you being so aggressive with me, i'v never seen you like that before. You look really sexy when you're pissed off. I know i let you down again, and i deserved it..... You do realise that i had come in you when you made me eat you, dont you?"
"Louise had told me how much Allan enjoyed eating her after they had sex, or even after James had made love to her. After you'd come again last night, and i was feeling so frustrated and so mad with you, i just didnt care if you would like it or no, i just needed to come.... I'm sorry"
"Dont be sorry, its all my fault. I didnt mind it. Getting you off was all i cared about. Its strange, but doing something like that, something that i would never had considered a few weeks ago, made me feel closer to you than ever, almost as if it proved my love for you."
"How lucky i am to have you as a husband, i love you so much....Did it really turn you on when i was so nasty and bossy to you?"
"Yes it did. I liked seeing you like that"
"Right then you bastard, stop your cock from leaking all over my belly, get behind me and fuck me doggy style. Give me a good fucking, and if you come too soon again, you can eat it out of my cunt like lastnight."
She got up onto her knees, pushing me behind her with her hand.I eagerly crawled behind, but not before seeing the look on her face as she'd ordered me to fuck her. As i positioned my cock against the moist lips of her cunt, i realised that she also had enjoyed lastnight, saviouring perhaps the 1st time that she had dared to be so aggressive with me and feeling the power and control my submissive willingness to please her had given her.
Perhaps it was because i was unable to see her face, or the lack of physical contact in that position, but i was able to fuck her until she cried out in orgasm.
I let her calm down, then changed position so that she was led on her side and i buried my cock into her cunt, holding her one bent leg while straddling the other.
This was my favourate position as i could feel her arse and tits while watching her face. Also the friction of my balls rubbing against her smooth thigh was very nice.
I continued to slowly fuck her, trying to bring her back to the boil. She looked at me "You are doing well, perhaps treating you like a cunt has done the trick. I shall have to abuse you more often."
I could only mannage a "Mmmm"
"Or didn't you want to eat your spunk from my pussy. Dont you want to prove how much you love me today?"
I did want to prove my love for her. "Dawn, i'm nights this week coming. Why dont you invite Lloyd or James to spend the nights with you while i'm in work."
"I thought we agreed only at the parties?"
"I know, but i hate the idea of you alone here, and i know you fantasise about them, and i want you to be happy."
I was thrusting much harder now. I could feel my balls tighten and my spunk ready to explode.
"Yes ok... Fuck me Phil. Oh god, yes"
We came together, both of us with images of her with her lovers, making love to her all week long.
I wasted no time, flicking her leg over to ****** her wet cunt. I dove straight in, running my tongue the whole length of her cunt, cleaning it of both of our juices. The saltiness didnt bother me at all and i enjoyed my work, mopping up any residue of my spunk. I wanted her to see how devoted i was to her.
We led there for some time, enjoying the aftermath of a great session, until she finally got up and showered. I soon followed her and came downstairs to find her on the phone with Lloyd. She was flirting with him and seemed very happy.
When she ended the call, she turned to inform me that he couldnt make Monday night, but would be available for the rest of the week, getting here about 9pm. That would leave me 30 minutes with them before leaving for work. I felt a big ball of emptiness in my stomach, not sure now that i wanted them in my bed everynight, like a proper couple while i struggled in work, but i said nothing, not wanting to upset Dawn.

NICE, Phil!
This was as perfect a morning as one can have with his wife. Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks,
will

For the rest of the day and indeed the Monday evening, Dawn was very affectionate towards me, holding my hand while we relaxed infront of the TV, or just a gentle touch as we passed in the kitchen or hallway, and even though we didnt have sex Sunday night, she was very loving, cuddling up to me as if she never wanted to let me go.
I savoured every caress and kiss. I could feel the love i felt for Dawn wash over me like a wave. Her tenderness to me would cause me to fill up with emotion, my eyes becoming damp with tears. It was at these times that i felt that i would do anything for her, whether it would be to die, or even kill for her. I only wanted her happiness.
But when she went Swimming on the Sunday evening, and she was in work all day the Monday while i was at home, my doubts and nervousness about Lloyd spending everynight here, in our house alone with Dawn caused my stomach to tighten with worry.
As i busied myself cleaning the house from top to bottom and preparing a meal for Dawn to come home to after having a busy day in work and a 1st visit to a gym for a long while, i fought the need to be sick, trying not to think of them together. It wasnt them fucking that bothered me, no, the thought of that would have me hard in seconds, it was the thought of them cuddling up together, talking, getting to know each other, caring for each other. By the end of the week, what would i do if she had fallen in love with him, what if she wanted to leave me for him.
I should have told her that i had changed my mind about him staying, but when i would see her, i became powerless. She would be so disappointed if i did and i couldnt bare to see her upset. I didnt know it then, but looking back on it now, i think the fact that it felt like i was playing with fire, that him staying almost a whole week, felt such a danger to our marriage that it both scared me and excited me too. It felt like i was taking a gamble with our marriage and the more frightened and anxious i felt, the more excitement i felt.
I went to work on the Monday night, struggled through my shift like everyone else. When i got home around 6.30 in the morning, i would shower, then make coffee and some toast and take them upstairs to wake Dawn with breakfast in bed. As i walked up the stairs, it occurred to me that tomorrow morning, Lloyd would be in bed too. My cock swelled as i imagined them curled up together asleep as i entered the bedroom.
I placed the tray on the bed before climbing into bed and gently waking Dawn.
She awoke cheerfully,greeting me with a kiss, nibbled at some toast, ***** her coffee and was up in the shower in no time. I could feel myself sinking into sleep as i heard her getting ready for work in the background.
I slept soundly until mid afternoon, gettng up only in time to cook something ready for when Dawn came home.
She came in carrying bags of shopping which she immediatatly began to show me what she had bought. She explained that she either wore to bed cotton pj's or nothing at all, and she felt as Lloyd was stopping over, she should buy something a little sexier. She went on to show me a full length nightdress in black which seemed to be cut very low in the front and in the rear. As she held it up to herself i could see that it was completely see-thru. She asked me if i liked, i nodded a emphatic yes.
Next was 2 matching babydoll nighties, one in white, the other in black, both see-thru as was the matching panties. As she held them up to herself i could see that the bottom of the nighty wouldnt even cover her bum or pussy.
Finally, she held up a new mid length dressing gown. It was silver and made of silk. I asked her for a fashion show, but she refused, saying she wanted to bath first.
We ate our food and then i left her to relax while i washed up and then run her a hot bath, calling her when it was ready.
As she stripped her clothes off she asked me to shave her, which i was more than happy to do. I asked her if she was looking forward to seeing Lloyd tonight. I already knew the answer to that as she had been acting like a nervous shoolgirl since she'd walked in.
"I hope you dont mind my darling, but i'm so wet thinking of him here tonight, in our own bed. You are the best husband i could ever wish for."
As i worked away between her legs i could indeed see how wet and ready her pussy was, her lips already looked swollen.
"What nighty do you think i should wear tonight?"
That to me was easy, it had to be the white babydoll. The virgin white to symbolise their 1st night together, in this house anyway. She agreed, saying it was her choice too. She asked me to help wash her, getting me to strip while she got in the bath. As i washed her back, shoulders and breasts she soaped her hands and took my cock and wanked it while playing with my balls. She said how much she loved me and that she wanted to thank me for letting her have her lover stay over the night while i went to work. She told me that she couldnt wait to feel his big black cock deep inside her cunt and that she couldnt wait to suck his cock dry. She said that after every orgasm she would whisper thankyou Phil, and that she would come many times as Lloyd fucked her so good.
Hearing her talk like that and the fact her hand was a blur wanking my cock, it wasnt long before i came, shooting spurt after spurt onto her chest.
She told me to leave her then, and to put her new nighty out ready while she relaxed.
I did as i was told, then got myself ready for work, feeling much happier and contented that Dawn would get to enjoy herself tonight. It suddenly just felt right that she would get the loving that she so obviously deserved.

Thanks For the update Phil.
I like how Dawn is training you in your new position as her cuckold. Having you prepare her for her lover by shaving her and helping pick out what she should wear for him is great!
The way she also saved her pussy for his pleasure while relegating you to just a hand job says a lot also. Too bad she didn't have you lick her breasts clean after letting you cum on her, but I'm sure she will start having you clean up after yourself soon enough to help you get accustomed to eating sperm.

Can HARDly wait to hear more!

Thanks again,
will

I got changed into my work clothes and made myself some sandwiches, my mind always on Dawn getting ready upstairs. My cock stiff and my stomach doing somersaults. I couldnt help feeling uneasy about Lloyd staying the night. I checked the kitchen clock for the tenth time. 9.52. He would be here soon.
I climbed the stairs back to our bedroom. Dawn was sat at the dressing table, putting finishing touches to her make up. She looked stunning. The babydoll hiding nothing of her breasts and the roundness of her arse and fullness of her thighs were wonderfully displayed as she arched her back to lean into the mirror as she applied lipstick to her soft lips.
I would have killed for a camera at that moment. She looked just about perfect to me then. I told her that is exactly how Lloyd should find her.
I took her breast gently in my hand, feeling its weight, her hard nipple poking the palm of my hand, the material of her nighty felt so soft and silky to the touch.
My cock ached at such a fantastic sexy sight, Lloyd i hoped would count himself a lucky man to be able to spend such time with my beautiful wife. As i stood there admiring Dawn, i could sense her excitement. It hurt a little to know how much she was looking forward to making love with Lloyd and i felt a sadness to know that i had made the suggestion to her to have Lloyd stay over because i had felt so guilty at my own failure at not satisfying her.
To see her now was to realise that she deserved the best that i could give her. To know this didnt make it any easier to accept that i wasnt the man she needed right now.
My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the front doorbell. My heart leapt up into my mouth. Dawn took my hand and told me to show Lloyd upto our bedroom, and then to stay down stairs, i was not to come into the room.
She kissed me on the cheek and then turned back to the mirror, her face flushed with excitement.
My legs felt like jelly as i walked back downstairs to answer the door. Lloyd was pleasant and respectful, as he had been at the party, but i wondered what he really thought of me, did he think of me as the caring loving husband who wanted the best for his wife, or did he think i was some pathetic pervert who needed another man to satisfy his wife because he was unable to.
My smiles and greeting hid the torturous tumoil i was feeling inside. I took his coat, telling him that Dawn was waiting for him upstairs and even wished him a nice evening. He smiled and thanked me then climbed the stairs 2 steps at a time.
I stood in the hallway for several minutes, feeling very numb and very much alone. My emotions were all over the place and i think if i hadnt had to move to go to work i would have stood there all night long.
I locked up the house and got in the car on auto pilot.
There is no way i could find the words to describe the torture i felt through the longest night of my life, as i went through every emotion possible, alternating between extreme anxiety and calm exceptance almost on a hourly basis. I had a erection for most of the night, which only fed my confusion. How could i be so distressed about something to be almost physically sick, and at the same time so turned on by it.
By the end of my shift i felt emotionly shattered. But as i got into the car to return home i could feel my heartbeat pounding my chest with excitement at what i would find when i got home.
It was all quiet when i got home, just as normal. I stood at the bottom of the stairs to see if i could hear any noises escaping from our bedroom, but i heared nothing. I would normally have a quick scan of the morning papers before taking breakfast up for Dawn, but i was unable to concentrate this morning. I sat at the kitchen table, stroking my poor cock as i imagined what i would see when i took up breakfast.
I carried the tray filled with toast and their coffees up the stairs. But when i came to our bedroom door i hesitated. For a moment, i felt i shouldnt enter.I felt like i would be intruding on their privacy. I stood there, unsure what to do. It was the fact that i knew that both had to get up to go to work that made me open the door and walk in. They were both still asleep. I watched them for awhile. Lloyd was spooning Dawn, his muscular arm wrapped around her. I thought that they looked like true lovers led there like that. I again wished i had a camera, and made a mental note to save up to buy one as soon as possible.
I called Dawns name waking the both of them. Lloyd seeming a little startled to see me sat on the end of the bed. It was very sexy watching them stir and stretch awake, Dawn turning to embrace Lloyd, her pale white breasts pressed against the side of Lloyds dark muscular chest. Under the sheets, i could make out her leg wrapping around his.
We all managed to wish each other a good morning as they fought to keep their eyes open. They both looked tired and i wondered when they both had fallen asleep. They looked like they had fucked all night long.
I offered them the toast and coffee which they gratefully accepted. We ate our breakfast without much conversation, perhaps feeling awkward at this unusual occurrence.
Dawn was now sat up, her back against the headboard, her breasts fully displayed, hungrily enjoying her toast, She winked at me and smiled, i smiled back. She looked happy and it made me feel good.
Lloyd said gulping down his coffee that he would have to rush, that he had a busy day. I told him to use our shower as he climbed out of bed to go to our bathroom. As he stood up, naked, it was impossible not to notice his cock hanging down between his legs. It was longer and thicker flacid than mine when erect. Dawn was watching me as i looked at him with a amused look on her face as she sipped from her coffee cup. I turned to her and asked "Did you enjoy yourself lastnight?"
"Hmm hmm" was her answer. Her eyes widening to suggest very much so.
I stood up to take off my clothes, quickly joining her in bed. Her body felt hot to the touch against my own. I cuddled up to her, rubbing my poor swollen cock against her thigh. "The thought of you taking that massive cock up inside you turns me on rotten."
"Mmmm, it feels so good in my pussy, filling me up, making me cum over and over again. He fucked me 3 times lastnight baby. 3 times he put that big black cock inside my cunt and fucked your wife good . Fucking my cunt so deep baby, so much deeper than you can, making me cum so much."
I was rubbing my cock against her fast now, my leg wrapped around hers, like a dog on heat, needing to come so badly. I squeezed her breast as i pictured that cock fucking my wifes pussy, her crying out as she came, and i came too, shooting a massive amount of seed over her thigh, dribbling spit onto her chest.
I think i must have ********** then, because when i awoke it was gone 12 and i was on my own. It had been a hard night, i'd felt emotionally drained and had been carrying a hard on for most of the night,. I think the excitement of finally coming had been too much for me and my brain had just closed down. I got up for a drink and a ten gallon piss and soon dropped off back to sleep, still exhausted.

The rest of the week followed a similar pattern. She would come home from work or the gym and i would do what i could to relax her and get her ready, sorting out what outfit she should wear for that particular evening.
By the end of the week, i no longer felt any distress leaving them together. It just seemed a natural thing to be doing and in the mornings it was no longer awkward. I would look forward to coming home, waking them up and chatting to them both while they cuddled and kissed, talking about their coming day, or even being bold enough to ask them if they had enjoyed themselves the previous night.
It became obvious too that they enjoyed each others company, often teasing each other as they got ready for work. I took great pleasure in seeing him making her laugh or watching her watching him as he got dressed. She would have to kiss him in between getting dressed, unable to leave him alone and i led in bed grateful to him for making her so happy. She never left me out, making me feel very much a part of it all and i even considered making it a permanant arrangement.
On the friday morning, i entered the bedroom to find the bed empty and the two of them enjoying a shower together. The door to the bathroom was closed so i didnt enter but stripped and climbed into bed. I masturbated as i heard the familar sounds of Dawn moaning and was left in no doubt that he was fucking her behind that door. I imagine them both wet under the shower, her bent over taking his dark length from behind. Her cries as she came set me off, squirting another load over my belly.
My eyes were very heavy by the time they entered the bedroom together, both naked, her face and chest flushed.
The roles were reversed that morning as they both sat on the end of the bed eating their breakfast while i led sleepily in bed. She would often reach over to caress his arm while we chatted. I could see that she was beginning to have feelings for Lloyd. It bothered me at the time but i pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind, basking in her obvious happiness.
I didnt see Lloyd on the Friday night as i had to start work earlier, but would be finishing several hours earler than normal. I crept into the house around 4. 30 am intent on not waking them. I stripped off my clothes on the landing before creeping into the bedroom.Lloyd was sleeping on my side of the bed on his back with Dawn wrapped around him with her head resting on his chest. I quietly crawled in beside her. I thought to myself, the people and friends i had worked with all night would have a heart attack if they realised that i was going home to climb into bed wth my wife and her black lover.I carressed her bare bum for a moment as i imagined her with my workmates, naked, as they took turns to use her.
As i slipped into sleep, i felt that this all seemed right, coming home to find my wife happy and satisfied in the arms of Lloyd.

I awoke around 10.30. The bed was empty and the house quiet. Sunshine was streaming in through the gaps in the curtains. I stretched my whole body as i tried to wake fully, my thoughts instantly on Dawn and Lloyd, wondering where they were.
A note had been left on my bedside table from Dawn telling me that as it was such a gorgeous day they had both gone to the beach, and i was to join them as soon as i could. Excellent i thought, as i love the beach and it doesn't take much to get me down there. I read on to see that they wasnt going to our usual beach but one a little farther on. I knew it well, it's a lovely long beach, about 8 miles in length. She told me when i entered the beach from the main entrance to turn right and to carry on walking until i spotted our 2 man black pop up tent. Now on that beach if you walked far enough you came to a unofficial nudists area. I wondered did she mean there. I could feel my breathing coming in excited gasps. I had asked numerous times to go there but Dawn had always refused.
I quickly got showered and putting on a t-shirt and pair of shorts jumped in the car and travelled the hour and half trip wondering if my wife was at this moment ******** her lush body to the sun and passers by.
I parked the car and headed through the dunes to the beach. The sun was at its highest and i could feel myself sweating as i walked passed all the people there enjoying this lovely weather. I joined a que for a ice cream, admiring all the flesh on display by young and old as they walked around in their bikinis and swimsuits. As i walked further up the beach away from the masses which had set camp near the few shops and toilets, enjoying the cool ice cream i became aware of someone calling my name. I turned but couldnt make anyone amongst the sea of faces surrounding me. I didnt spot her until she was almost upon me. It was Julie, a friend and workmate of Dawn. I had only met her twice at work functions, her and her husband had been very nice, spending the whole evening sat with us the one night. She certainly looked very different today, wearing only a very nice blue and yellow bikini. My eyes instinctively dropped down to take in her rather shapely figure. She was slim and toned and had a very enticeing cleaverage. On her one breast was a tattoo which i couldnt quite make out. She had lots of gold bangles around her wrist, as well as a chain around her belly and one around her ankle, both of which was gold.
She said "I thought that was Dawn walking through earlier, but when i didn't see you i thought it couldnt be."
"Yes she's here somewhere,. I'v just got up off nights, so i'm joining her now".
"Really... Well when i saw her she was heading further up the beach."
It was then i realised she must have seen Dawn with Lloyd. I tried not to stare at her breasts as i tried to think what to say, knowing i had to be very careful. I figured the best way was to bluff it out.
"Yeah, her and Lloyd are probably just a little further on. She's with a friend of ours thats staying with us for a couple of days. He's a friend of mine from way back, known him years. You should have said hello, Dawn could have introduced you, he's a lovely guy."
"Yes...I think i should have. Well perhaps we'l see you a little later. If it wasnt for the kids we'd come further along the beach with you, but i guess you know the further you go, people tend to go nude, and i dont want the kids seeing anything they shouldnt."
I agreed with her and assured her that Dawn wouldnt have gone that far, probably only a little farther along. We said our goodbyes and she made me promise to tell Dawn she'd see her in work tomorrow. She watched me go and as i walked away i just knew that she knew.
Walking away from her i looked down to the sand, my erection was tenting my shorts obscenely. I felt both shame and arrousal in her knowing of my wife having a black lover. Even though i was aware that it would be a terrible thing to happen, deep down inside i wanted everyone to know, i wanted them to know how proud i was of her, how it pleased me to see her scream as she came on a black cock. I wanted them to see how beautiful and sexy my wife was.
I stopped and turned around, she was far away in the distance but she was still there, watching, seeing me walk further and further up the beach towards the nudist area. My cock twitched at the thought.
I walked another 15 minutes before spotting our tent. As i drew nearer i could see Dawn and Lloyd walking up the beach away from the sea, or at least i could see it was Lloyd. The sea was a long way out and i reached the tent before them. 4 towels had been led out infront of the tent, which was pitched just infront of a large dune, which offered some shelter from the rear. I turned to watch them walk up, both naked. It was pretty quiet by here, everyone spread out in the enormous beach area, but a group of 5 cyclists made sure that they passed infront of and close by to them, and i'm sure they slowed right down, probably to get a good look at Dawns ample curvacious body. Only a short while ago i would have expected this to send Dawn into a wild panic, but she now seemed totally unfazed by being nude infront of strangers.
As they came nearer i could see Dawns heavy breasts jiggling and bouncing as she walked. Her belly and thighs shook slightly with every step. Her hair was wet and hanged down in damp strands. Her face was flushed, she looked so alive and young then. You could see by looking at her how happy she was and it seemed to wash away the years off her.
Lloyd too looked happy. He really did look magnificent walking up that beach, and even though it hurt a little to see them holding hands like any real couple, i wouldnt be able to deny her her time with Loyd. His broad shoulders and well muscled arms and chest, together with the six pack and powerful legs was indeed impressive, even more so in this envirement, as if this is where he truly belonged. All that, and the flacid black pipe hanging between his legs, swinging confidently from side to side, much thicker and longer than mine even now, with mine fully erect while his was at rest, who could blame Dawn for wanting him, who could say she was doing wrong.

She greeted me with a kiss and a hug and a "Get those clothes off Mr."
I told her i couldnt believe she'd actually done it. As she helped me off with my shirt she told me that she loved it, she'd never felt more sensual and womanly.

She loved the breeze as it played over her body, but most of all her mind felt truly free and relaxed.
She told me to finish getting undressed and get some sun cream on while she made us up some food, where she crawled into the tent where they'd stored the ice box.
Lloyd, who had sprawled across the towels said to cover up pretty good as i was so white and would burn in no time. I dropped my shorts, throwing them to the side, feeling very self concious stood there in the open with a rock hard erection. Lloyd threw me a bottle of sun lotion and i started to cover my chest, arms and legs. "you want to cover everything man, you dont want blisters on that poor thing do you".
I laughed "No, i don't"
I felt so embarrassed stood there as i took a handful of cream and rubbed into my cock and balls while Lloyd looked on. Even Dawn stopped for a moment to watch me wrap my hand around my cock and cover it with cream. It felt so good, and i let out a little moan, my knees buttling as the sensations electrified my body. I was on the brink of coming, but with some super human will power i managed to let go and ly face up on a towel, my cock sticking straight up in the air, the breeze carressing it further as i fought not to come. Dawn broke the spell a little when she asked."Who wants ham and who wants cheese?"

Nice, Phil!
Glad to see you're back, I thought you had come to the end of what you were willing to share with us. Very happy to see I was wrong and can't wait to hear more.
Thanks,
will

We sat there having our little picnic under blue skys and a warm sun. Everything as it always does at the beach seemed just perfect. I wished we had brought some wind breaks with us. Not for the lovely breeze that danced and teased our bodies like a lovers touch, but for a little more privacy. We was sheltered from the rear but completely open to the front, and even though there was nobody sunbathing anywhere near us, there was the odd person walking up or down the beach. It also crossed my mind that we would be vunerable to someone with binoculars who would be able to spy on us from a good distance. It had crossed my mind because i wished i had brought mine so i could have a peek at our nearest neighbours myself.
Dawn was telling me how lovely it was to wake up between two gorgeous men this morning, it made her feel very lucky. She wished she could have woken me up, but she knew i needed my sleep. I asked her did they make love as i hadnt heard a thing. Lloyd answered by telling me they had gone into the bathroom not to wake me. I said i wouldnt have minded, i would have enjoyed watching them together.
Dawn started to clean up the leftovers and put them back in the icebox inside the tent. I watched her scurry about on her knees, her breasts hanging down, swaying from side to side as she moved. I marveled at her body, the curves of her waist flowing outwards to her hips, her back arched as she busied herself, pushing her arse up and out in a classic doggy position. Her skin looked smooth and taut, her shoulders beginning to redden in the sun. I said to her she needed to apply more sunscreen or she would burn.
She emerged from the tent carrying two bottles of sun lotion as if she had read my mind. Giving me the one she knelt down with her back to me facing Lloyd and asked me to do her back and shoulders for her, which i was very happy to do. She applied lotion to her arms, breasts and belly quickly as i did so. As i rubbed oil into her lower back she raised her bottom off the back of her legs and leaned forward to apply lotion to Lloyd chest,arms and legs. Of course as soon as her bottom had risen up i had squirted a good amount of oil on to her rump and merrily rubbed it all over her buttocks. They looked fantastic now that they glistened in the sunshine. I moved to her side so i could watch her slowly cover his body in sun oil, her hands moving much more sensually over his hard muscled frame than my awkward hands had massaged her.
I poured more oil onto her arse, letting it dribble between the devide of her buttocks, before massageing it into those beautiful fleshy globes, my hand sliding further to below her cheeks to find a very wet pussy. My fingers quickly finding their way inside her. My hand was drenched with her juices in seconds.
My cock was hard and stiff and i could feel it rubbing against her oily thigh.I poured more oil into my spare hand and wrapped it around my cock, wanking it slowly as i watched her lovingly oil his strong thighs. His cock led across his right thigh and she had to pick it up and move it before continuing. Even asleep it looked huge in her little white hand.
She paused to pour a generous amount of oil into her hands, I tried to look at her face but her hair was hanging over her face and i was unable to. But i knew how her face would look. It would show the lust and desire that would well up inside her everytime she looked at his big black cock. I had seen that look enough times at the party, with his, and with James' blacker meaner cock.
She took his cock in both her hands and slowly massaged the oil onto it . Its colour darkening as the oil spread over its length. She covered his heavy balls too, rubbing the oil into his sack and even lower, perhaps her fingers touching his anus as she spread the oil everywhere. I watched intently as her hands glided back and for over his cock. His cock was glistening with oil and it was fascinating to watch it thicken and expand under her touch. She would wrap her hand around his girth as much as she could at the base of his cock, and then slide her hand down its length, pulling it as she did so, until she only had his over sized knob in her hands which she would twist her hands around, teasing the sensivitive area, before starting over with the other hand. It didn't take much of this before his cock was as hard as mine. Studying it like this so close up, i still marveled how my wifes' body could accommodate such a size, but i had seen it buried to the hilt several times deep inside her.
Dawn quickly swung her leg over his body. Raised herself up and positioned
his cock at her entrance with her one hand before lowering herself down onto him. I had a perfect view as i watched his cock disappear into her cunt. She grunted loudly as she took all of him. The breeze picked up suddenly, coating us in cool air. I scanned the beach quickly, suddenly aware where we were. No one was approaching us but a couple was walking away, no more than 30 feet away. Both was naked. They must have seen what we had been doing.
That excited me so much and i wished they would come back.
Both Dawn and Lloyd was too busy to notice anyone. I watched while she sat astride him rocking her hips back and for, her eyes closed, savouring every moment and sensation.
I knelt beside them squeezing my poor abused cock while they made love in various positions over the next 30 minutes. I was aware their coupling was very different from the party. There it had been hard brutal fucking, but here today, after a week of sharing the same bed their movements was much more in tune, their hips rocking back and for in unison, in a slow sensual more sexier way. Their kissing and carressing was much more gentle and erotic to watch. He brought her to orgasm after orgasm in a masterful display of control and technique. Her crys and screams were unhibited, as was her words of encouragement, begging him to fuck her harder as she climbed to yet another orgasm. She repeatedly told him how much she loved his cock, telling him that she loved it deep inside her, that she loved fucking him, that she needed him to fuck her with his black cock forever.
He pulled her round onto her knees and fed his cock into her yet again from behind. Both were now facing the sea. I scanned around quickly to find it still empty, but anyone could have passed by in the last half hour without us noticing. I wondered how well our fellow sun worshipers could see from their places along the beach. With glasses or even modern day cameras they would be able to zoom in and see everything. I thought a little too late that we were very ******* were we were.
Dawns grunting pulled my attention back to see Lloyd had picked up the pace considerbly. He was pounding her now manfully. The flesh of her buttocks rippled from each and every impact, her breast hanging down bounced uncontrollably in every direction, her face was contorted as another orgasm approached. I fed her mouth my cock and fucked her face with the same energy Lloyd was fucking her cunt, My balls tightened and my cock swelled as it seeked the release it had wanted all afternoon. Lloyd grunted that he was coming just as i felt myself spurt torrent after torrent of my come down Dawns throat.
As i opened my eyes, my cock still throbbing inside Dawns mouth, i looked directly into Richards eyes, stood at the top of the dune above and behind us. He was Julies husband, who i had met earlier. He gave a awkward half hearted wave before dropping down out of site.

OH My! Sounds like the cat's out of the bag as far as some of the more genteel friends are concerned.
Very interested in seeing where this goes.
Thanks for the update Phil,
will

question

So what happened to dawn ... you said ex?

Users who are viewing this thread