• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More memories of Dawn

• Thread starterphilnever
  • Start date
pms

willsrvu and sagire you have pms

I remained kneeling as Dawn and Lloyd got comfortable again , lying out in front of me. Dawn mistaking me frozen in that position, thinking that i wanted to show my love in the ultimate way a husband can, she led back, her legs spread either side of me and lifted her hips towards me, offering me her used wet pussy.
My love for her was so much and she looked so sexy led there, her skin glistening from the oil and her own sweat, her protruding mound presenting her swollen cunt, gaping open from the monster cock that had just invaded and abused her body, i wouldnt have hesitated normally, but my mind was frozen with shock at seeing Richard looking down at us. My brain was working at 100 miles a hour picturing him running back to tell his wife Julie what he had seen. Her in turn telling everyone at Dawns works, the story getting backs to our friends and family, our life and reputation being ruined. I felt guilty too, knowing i should have told Dawn that i had seen Julie as i had arrived.
Dawn was looking at me questionably as she thrust her hips up towards me. I just shook my head slightly as i scooted around her leg to ly face up beside her. I noticed Lloyd had been watching me intently, I wondered what he would have thought if i had gone down on Dawn and cleaned her pussy of his seed.
As they led there getting their breadth back from their excertions i contemplated every possible angle i could think of that might happen in the next few days.Would our lives be ruined or would Julie keep our secret? Would Richard say anything at all to his wife? Had she sent him out to spy on us after her suspicions earlier or had he just stumbled on us? He'd been walking the dunes in a well known nudist area hadnt he? What if they demanded money from us to keep it quiet? Our lives had seemed so perfect just minutes ago and now it was in potential ruins. We might have to move or at least change jobs.
Dawn snuggled into me, asking me if i was ok as i seemed very quiet. I told her i was ok, just tired. I told her i was going to go for a walk, wake myself up. I put my shorts and top on, bent to give her a kiss and then raced down the beach back to where i'd seen Julie earlier. I didn't know what i would do if i seen her or Richard but i had to do something.
I searched the area from top to bottom but i couldnt find them anywhere. Eventually i gave up and returned to the others to find them dressed and packing up. The breeze had picked up quite a bit and it was becoming cold and uncomfortable. I helped them pack and carry everything the 25 min walk back the way i'd just came. I listened to them both chatting and laughing as we walked, my mind in a turmoil of emotions. Dawn asked as we got to the cars if i minded her riding in Lloyds car, i just shrugged my shoulders. She kissed me and then got in the car with Lloyd and pulled away.
As we drove home i tortured myself with various versions of disaster that could happen over the next few days. I would have to tell Dawn before she went to work Monday, which was something i was dreading. She looked so happy this week it was a shame to spoil it for her, and how.
When we got home we each took turns to take a shower. I was the last and when i came down into the living room, wearing a pair of jogging bottoms and a old t-shirt i found the both of them going through takeaway menus, her dressed in the new silky dressing gown she had bought, the shape of her breasts and nipples clearly visable as it clung to her body, she looked gorgeous. He was dressed in my white dressing gown which looked very smart on him, esspecially with the contrast of his dark skin.
We placed a order for food and then after some debate picked a film to watch. When the food came we had Dawn go to the door to pick it up knowing that the guy would get a thrill seeing her in her very sexy gown. It was nice to relax with each other and i even managed to forget about the trauma of the day a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Thanks for the update, Phil!

Can't wait to hear what Richard and Julie do with what they know. I can see them trying to blackmail or humiliate you, but I bet after Richard told Julie what he saw, they probably haven't stopped fantasizing about Lloyd fucking her too!

Thanks again,
will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Having reread the last part, it sure seems a shame that you noticed Richard when you did. It would have been nice if you had had the chance to service Dawn orally first and experienced what both she and Lloyd would have thought about it. Plus it would have given Richard something else to go home and wank about.

I wonder what effect it would have had on your relationships with them.

Look forward to reading more.
Thanks,

After our food I got up to get us some beers. When i returned the film was starting and Dawn was spread out on the sofa with her head in Lloyds lap,just watching the tv. Her gown had slipped a little ******** some of her breast as she led on her side. Everyone looked tired as we settled down, as a day at the beach can make you feel sometimes. I sat in the chair opposite, as Dawns legs had taken up all the room on the sofa.
I watched the film for a while and then glanced over to see Dawn curled up asleep. I whispered to Lloyd that she had dropped off. Her breast was fully ******* now. She looked so cute like that and they looked so good together, so comfortable with each other as he absentmindingly stroked her hair in his lap while watching the film.
It was a film I'd seen before and it wasn't long before i too dropped off.
When i woke up when my head had fallen forward, it was to the sight of Lloyds cock standing straight up out of a gap in his white toweling dressing gown, with Dawns hand slowly and lovingly carressing the whole length of it. Amazingly Lloyd was still watching the film. Dawn though, was staring lustfully at his massive cock. I studied her face as her eyes in turn studied his cock. Her face was creased into a intense look, almost as if she was in pain. I read it as being her need and want for his cock, something from deep within her, something primeval that had been locked away inside her for all these years and had only been brought to the surface by the sight of this blackmans body. No one who had seen how she would look at Lloyds cock, or James' for that matter would be able not to see that she truly loved their supersized cocks, it was so apparent in the way she gazed at them and fondled them so lovingly, she was totally fascinated with their size and strength and probably their colour too. I understood completely. Watching her little white hand travel up and down his black length was so completely erotic.
Her head turned to see me watching her. She turned to Lloyd and said something i didnt catch, he answered her with a nod of his head. Dawn stood up, her gown was fully open now, her stomach and pussy in clear view as the gown hung sexily over her breasts. She took my hand and pulled me up out of the chair "Come on babe, lets go to bed." I meekly nodded agreement. As Lloyd stood up i noticed Dawns hand return to his cock, both of them walking out of the living room with her still holding him there. I quickly turned off the tv and lights and checked the doors were locked before climbing the stairs to our bedroom to join them.

I was no more than a minute behind them but when i entered the bedroom they were both naked led out on the bed facing each other kissing each other softly. I watched while i got undressed. They kissed slowly and sensually, while his hand carressed her back, her breasts pressed into his chest and her hand between them stroking his cock up and down with the lightest of touches. Every so often their tongues would seek the others, or she would bite gently down on his lower lip before letting it slip free and then resume kissing again.
I joined them on the bed, pressing my erection into Dawns buttocks, saviouring the softness and smoothness of her fleshy cheeks against my so sensitive cock. My hand carressed her hip and thigh slowly while Lloyd worked her back similarly.
She broke her kiss with Lloyd and fell back to me so she was on her back facing up. "Kiss me Phil" she said. I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her slowly and passionately, feeling a swell of love sweep over me for this beautiful sexy woman. Lloyd had moved his attentions to her hard stiff nipple, sucking on it and pulling it with his teeth. His tongue would roll around her nipple and over the stiff bud before his mouth would cover it again, sucking and chewing on it once more.
I could feel her thigh pushing against me as she sort to spread her legs a little. I moved slightly to give her some room, my cock still pressing lightly against her hip. Her slow kisses were driving me mad with passion as was the little moans of pleasure she would give. My hand explored the siky smoothness of her inner thigh as we kissed. I raised my hand higher to feel Lloyds hand already covering my wifes pussy, his fingers buried deep inside her cunt. As he inserted his fingers into her he would turn his hand in a twisting motion, causing her to moan into my mouth as we kissed.
I brought my hand higher onto her free breast kneading the firm globe and pulling on her nipple.
Dawn pulled away from me asking Lloyd to kiss her. We swapped roles, me now sucking and licking her swollen nipple while he kissed my lovely wife. I rolled her one breast around in my hand while sucking on the other, going from the one to the other. Nothing was rushed, everything was done slow and deliberate, my wife was being made love to by two men. With the both of us making slow passinate love to her with our mouths and hands it wasnt long before Dawns hips rose off the bed and she cried out as she came, her thighs and belly shaking uncontrollably with the pleasure.
Lloyd moved down the bed and climbed between her legs, his mouth and tongue going to work on her pussy pretty much as he had on her mouth. Dawn grabbed hold of his head with both hands as if holding him in place incase he was to stop. Her head was covered by the pillows as she writhed beneath him, moaning from deep within her throat. He pushed her legs right back onto her self, ******** her pussy fully to him as he licked her cunt from bottom to top in a long sweeping motion.
By pushing her right back on herself, i was only left with her calf and foot to play with, so i got up on my knees and cleared the pillows from around her face. She was red in the face and neck, the first beads of sweat on her brow. She opened her eyes to look at me, her eyes fixed on me intensely, and her face creased as she mouthed "I'm coming" to me, her body jolting in spasms as she came on Lloyds mouth. I lowered my lips to hers and whispered i loved her so much before kissing her sweet mouth. Her kisses were filled with lust now, her tongue searching for mine.
We stayed like that for a while, but when i felt Lloyd moving to kneel between her legs i raised up to watch him feed that big fat black cock between Dawns very wet and swollen lips. My own cock jerked as i watched it disappear inch by inch inside her until he was fully imbeded balls deep. He fell forward covering her body with his and slowly moved his hips back and for as he made love to my wife. I knelt beside them watching my wifes face contort each time he pushed all the way home. He would withdraw slowly all the way until just the oversized head of his cock was inside her, and then he would just as slowly push it all the way back in.
I could hear him muttering to Dawn but as he had his head buried into her neck i couldnt hear what he was saying, only her breathless responses. Several times she just said "Yes" in answer to whatever question he had asked. Then she said "Yes I do, I love it" then "anything".

WOW! Beautiful, Phil, really beautiful.
I love how they made you part of this. I hope LLoyd continues to allow you to share your wife with him this way, at least part of the time.

Thanks for the update,
will

this is really a great story! thank you so much for sharing!

He continued thrusting his cock into my wife deep and slow. I could hear how wet she was as her pussy sqwelched around his cock. Her moaning with his every thrust. Kneeling beside them i felt a little left out, with him covering her whole body like that as they kissed with true tender feeling. With him whispering every so often into her ear and her responding with ever more breathless answers of "yes" and "please".
I contented myself with being patient and wanking my very hard and sensitive cock, wondering what it was he was asking her.
I noticed he was quickening up the pace, his arse moving faster and faster, causing Dawn to cry out "Oh god yes, yes, oh god,oh god."
He lifted himslf up onto his haunches, grabbing her thighs and fucking her with quick firm long strokes, pulling his cock almost out of her as before but now thrusting fully home with a quick hard stab. I wondered what that must feel like, to have a cock that size and length bury itself inside you with that power and strength over and over again. Dawn was clutching the blankets, her knuckles turning white as she tried to pull herself up to watch his black juice covered cock disappear inside her sopping wet pink pussy. Her tits were bouncing around uncontrollably and her thighs shook with each new stab. She was calling to him now, almost screaming for him to fuck her harder, faster. Her eyes trained on his cock as it fucked her cunt just as she bid. His arse was moving now with an unbelieveable pace,his cock almost a blur. Dawn seemed almost demonic, her eyes fixated on their joining, screaming for him to come inside her, to fill her cunt, to spunk deep inside her.
When he did it was with a roar, his back arching as he spurted his seed deep inside my wife. She fell back onto the bed, her body twisting as she rode her own intense orgasm.I too came as they did, shooting a wad of come over Dawns belly and past her too onto the floor.
I fell across her, totally out of breadth, her skin felt hot and clammy. I could feel her breasts rising and falling beneath me as they heaved, her lungs searching for oxygen. I could feel the slippery mess of my seed between us, and without giving it a second thought, i lowered my face to her belly and licked my come up off her. Some of it had splashed onto her pubic hair and as i too licked that up it seemed perfectly natural for me to drop my head a little further and lick her red and swollen clit. Before i knew it i was lying between her legs with my tongue buried deep inside her wet and sloppy cunt. Her labia was swollen and puffy, her hole gaping open. I kissed and licked her with real tenderness, thinking she must need this now after the hammering her poor abused pussy had just taken.
Lloyd had moved up the bed and was now sat, leaning against the head board, holding my wife as they both watched me tenderly make love to her pussy. She encouraged me to lick her clean and to get my tongue really deep. I gladly did as i was asked. Lloyds sperm didnt taste that much different than my own and i could see that it was turning Dawn on. It didnt seem long before Dawns hips was rising off the bed, her hands holding my head in place as she came calling out "You do love me, oh god you do love me."
After she calmed down we led in bed talking about everything and everyone, as only people close to each other can, It felt right to have Lloyd there too, he had grown to be more than a fuck buddy in the last week. I felt him to be a friend now and i know Dawn had real feelings for him. It was very late when we all settled down for some sleep, Dawn inbetween us, kissing us both goodnight before closing her eyes and almost immediately dropping off. I led there awhile so happy, thinking i wouldnt change this for anything, when i suddenly remembered Richard and Julie at the beach. I grimaced as i thought of telling Dawn tomorrow. It was something i was dreading but had to do. I thought then i would be in for a sleepless night, but thankfully it wasnt long before i drifted off too.

Thanks Phil.

Really looking forward to hearing about how things went regarding Richard and Julie.

Also curious as to what Lloyd's reaction was to you cleaning Dawn's pussy after they finished making love. Clearly, Dawn loved it! I think it's great how Dawn felt comfortable having both of you together and that Lloyd was good with it as well.

Thanks again,

Last edited by a moderator:
I awoke to the feeling of the bed rocking and the quiet muffled moans of my wife. I open my eyes and was immediately alert. I turned to face Dawn, who was led on her side facing me, her head twisted into the pillows. I placed my head next to hers and wished her good morning. Her head turned and i kissed her gently on her lips. She broke into a smile and reached out to embrace me in a loving cuddle. I hugged her back while planting more kisses on her sweet mouth. I told her i loved her, and she responded in kind, hugging me tighter to her. It was a loving tender moment that we had shared many times on a lazy Sunday morning. The difference this morning was that Lloyd, her lover, was spooning her from behind slipping his massive chocolate cock in and out of her more than willing pussy.
I could feel the heat of her body and the stiffness of her nipples against my chest. She looked at me with watery eyes, almost as if she was close to crying and whispered "This is heaven."
I felt so happy and pleased for her. This is what i wanted for her, to be in a place so blissful and pleasureable that she discribed it as heaven. I looked enviously at Lloyd, wishing it was me that had physically given her such pleasure, but contented that by letting Lloyd make love to my wife with his big fat black cock i was indeed indirectly giving her that pleasure.
I watched her face as he relentlessly pistoned in and out of her. I watched as she would tense and hold her breadth,her hands gripping me ever more tightly, her face twisting into a grimace, before moaning loudly, her eyes rolling back into her head and then staring at me as she came on his cock. I watched her do that 3 times, each one more intense than the last.
Lloyd changed position so that he was on his knees, moving her legs so that he sat astride the one while holdin the other. I watched him feed his wet and slimy black cock back into my wife's cunt, causing her to groan.
He fucked her now with real purpose, hammering his cock into her, causing her whole body to judder with the impact.
She was gripping me so tight that she was causing me real pain. Our lips were touching but we was unable to kiss properly as her body was being rocked so violently. We clung to each other, face to face as i watched her repeatedly come, screaming and crying as she orgasmed time and again. I called to her "You love that dont you,..You love him fucking you.. you love it when he fucks you with that big black cock?"
"Yes.. Oh god yes i love it."
"Tell him Dawn... Tell Lloyd how much you love his cock inside you."
"Lloyd. Lloyd i love your cock.. I love it inside me...fucking me with your black cock... Its so big inside me."
"Tell him Dawn, you will do anything for his cock... You will do anything he wants."
"Yes i will, anything you want... just keep fucking me... i love you Lloyd, please keep fucking me."
He was pushing her leg down now, leaning on it to push her legs tighter together, causing her to gasp "Oh my god."
He was sweating profusely now as he rammed himself harder into her.
" Will you eat my girlfriends pussy for me bitch?.. Will you suck her black cunt..I want to watch you fuck my girl.. will you do that, will you do that for my cock?"
"Yes i will do that..anything.. just fuck me."
Lloyd roared loudly,as he came in my wife, triggering her own orgasm. Her screaming into my face as the sensations over took her body. I too had come, making quite a mess in the sheets. I couldnt believe how intense that fuck was, or what Dawn had said. I was left in no doubt how much she craved Lloyds cock if she was prepared to eat another womans pussy. I only hoped that i would get to watch.

That was great Phil, really nice how the three of you could share intimacy.
I hope you not only got to watch Dawn eat LLoyd's girl friend, but that you helped her as well. Since she is sharing Lloyd's cock with you and Dawn, the least you could do is offer her your mouth to use in return.

Thanks for the update,
will

and again finally

Users who are viewing this thread