• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating chastity device

PervertedPolishCouple said:
you dont have one?
first time i saw it and i so want one

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
cuckhubby48 said:
This is what I wear most of the time now

DBCE1AE0-7A30-4313-999E-D8FAA1D98915.jpeg
Ok this might not be the most humiliating device, but it seems most of the more humiliating ones wouldn’t work long term. This one is ultra small and I wear 80% of the time

Reactions: natasnaikul and leahshub
sissiboi said:
have one for my little clit like that...my ballsac is tighter too
o yess have that one....am bit tinier too...luv how it makes me so flat

Now that's funny

natasnaikul said:
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?
Stupid question: Can you pee sitting down wearing one, or do you need to take it off? I would like that very much if it doesn't make too much of a mess.

cuckhubby48 said:
Ok this might not be the most humiliating device, but it seems most of the more humiliating ones wouldn’t work long term. This one is ultra small and I wear 80% of the time
Oh yes, one can't snub the Nub :) it really does a wonderful job. Enjoy!

Reactions: slutwifelina and crt
sissiboi said:
thank you so much natasnaikul
Wearing it on the beach must be so exciting

c3.jpg

Reactions: nelssim and sissiboi
Here are the 3 that I have. I personally find the pink one the most humiliating. The metal one has a ball splitter and adjustable spikes for torture which is a nice touch - and the clear one has electro connections for electro torture (very scary and exciting).

Currently working on getting my wife to come around to the idea of me as a full chastity sissy so that we can give up on the charade that I can please her and both focus on pleasuring her boyfriend.

full
full
full
full
full

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ksfarmcpl, miko247, Johnlohmann and 2 others
natasnaikul said:
Wearing it on the beach must be so exciting

c3.jpg
so luv the look....i ordered one

Reactions: miko247 and natasnaikul
encasedforfun said:
I personally find the pink one the most humiliating.
You look lovely in pink

natasnaikul said:
You look lovely in pink

Thanks! Hoping my wife's boyfriend agrees so that we can continue to expand on me becoming his girlfriend as well.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, bevw, leahshub and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:
Here are the 3 that I have. I personally find the pink one the most humiliating. The metal one has a ball splitter and adjustable spikes for torture which is a nice touch - and the clear one has electro connections for electro torture (very scary and exciting).

Currently working on getting my wife to come around to the idea of me as a full chastity sissy so that we can give up on the charade that I can please her and both focus on pleasuring her boyfriend.

full
full
full
full
full
I like the one with the big dildo in your ass!

natasnaikul said:
What do you think is the most humiliating male chastity device or restraint you've worn, seen, or you're excited about trying out ?
I came across this device from Oxy recently total male nullification and I can't think of any other more humiliating (except maybe having to wear it on a nude beach)

Vagina Shaped chastity cage - Male to Female

pc.png
Has anyone tried one of these? Is it effective at preventing an erection? It looks like it would be possible for things to pop out fairly easily.

encasedforfun said:
Thanks! Hoping my wife's boyfriend agrees so that we can continue to expand on me becoming his girlfriend as well.

:) I hear you, wearing my pink cage makes me feel sexy too

chast453.jpg

Reactions: leahshub
natasnaikul said:

chast453.jpg
Is that you? Very nice! I just ordered a pink nub style cage like that and am excited to see if I can get it on.

natasnaikul said:

chast453.jpg
You look even better with the panties and thigh-highs. I suggest crotchless panties and a garter belt if you have them.

Users who are viewing this thread