• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating chastity device

omg i did something today i cant even believe it , i have made this good friend recently , well shes a 28yo black girl, and shes a ********** , we have spent day n night together for 4 solid days n nights , well i got up the nerve to ask her if she would start saving every one of her clients used rubbers , tie a knot in the end and make me give her 5 bucks each for them , she couldnt believe i said that , and asked why in the world should i do that n why i wanted that , i was super embarrased and got immediatly rock hard , n she saw it reacted violently by growing huge , and she yelled , why in the hell??/
i told her , i wanted her naughty treat bags ,for my sissy medicine dosages , to change into a plump smooth , wet holed sissy boy , in front of her eyes , her see the transformation , into her stranger john addicted cum disposal sissy servant , ever responcible for tending to each n every mess the men made from fucking her , she about died , but emphatically said omg faggot boy , well you got it, im getting every one for you ,from now on , and then she dropped the most scary bomb ob me , she said well you do know that i havde a lot of friends in the sex game n businesss , said she was going to ask every one of them to do the same as her , keep every one of them for my cunsumption , and made me promise to treasure each and every single donation from every ***** that she knows , and consume each one for her efforts , what have i gotten my self intoooo?

Totally invaded and annihilated

destroyed.gif
Love it

it is so beautiful, so want one...an so luv your sweet clitty.
Fully contained

contained.jpg
Where do I get one? I like the pink resin tube I just bought for starters, but it is way too easy to flop out of it if I clean myself with soap and water during a shower. This seems much more secure.

I also like the model shown in the 'necklace' post.

The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg

Last edited:
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg
i so luv it....so want one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back