• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating chastity device

omg i did something today i cant even believe it , i have made this good friend recently , well shes a 28yo black girl, and shes a ********** , we have spent day n night together for 4 solid days n nights , well i got up the nerve to ask her if she would start saving every one of her clients used rubbers , tie a knot in the end and make me give her 5 bucks each for them , she couldnt believe i said that , and asked why in the world should i do that n why i wanted that , i was super embarrased and got immediatly rock hard , n she saw it reacted violently by growing huge , and she yelled , why in the hell??/
i told her , i wanted her naughty treat bags ,for my sissy medicine dosages , to change into a plump smooth , wet holed sissy boy , in front of her eyes , her see the transformation , into her stranger john addicted cum disposal sissy servant , ever responcible for tending to each n every mess the men made from fucking her , she about died , but emphatically said omg faggot boy , well you got it, im getting every one for you ,from now on , and then she dropped the most scary bomb ob me , she said well you do know that i havde a lot of friends in the sex game n businesss , said she was going to ask every one of them to do the same as her , keep every one of them for my cunsumption , and made me promise to treasure each and every single donation from every ***** that she knows , and consume each one for her efforts , what have i gotten my self intoooo?

• Love
Reactions: cynful, LoserJack, StonedCock and 1 other person
natasnaikul said:
Totally invaded and annihilated

destroyed.gif
Love it

Reactions: Eerect, CUCKOLDOFLATINA, Hercuckobeys and 3 others
NextGen chastity device - from no erection to no cock

nn0.jpg nn1.jpg

Reactions: miko247, LoserJack, LozzaNWUK and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
NextGen chastity device - from no erection to no cock

nn0.jpg nn1.jpg
Thest best i reqly like to thet on my cuck

Reactions: natasnaikul
Awww...he looks so helpless

hh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Readyu and cuckhub
This is so next level...

belt2.jpg belt3.jpg belt12.jpg

Reactions: miko247 and neverhood
The most humiliating is when she forces me to put my big cock in a tiny cage.
Afterwards, she takes a sadistic pleasure in exciting me.

1.JPG 2.JPG a.JPG

• Love
Reactions: cynful, VinniethePanda, JasonBourne and 4 others
levieuxdusud said:
The most humiliating is when she forces me to put my big cock in a tiny cage.
Afterwards, she takes a sadistic pleasure in exciting me.

1.JPG 2.JPG a.JPG
That is sexy AF!

Ultimate device
etsy.com/shop/SoftXpressions

sissiboi said:
it is so beautiful, so want one...an so luv your sweet clitty.
natasnaikul said:
Fully contained

contained.jpg
Where do I get one? I like the pink resin tube I just bought for starters, but it is way too easy to flop out of it if I clean myself with soap and water during a shower. This seems much more secure.

I also like the model shown in the 'necklace' post.

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Laceyfemme said:
Where do I get one? I like the pink resin tube I just bought for starters, but it is way too easy to flop out of it if I clean myself with soap and water during a shower. This seems much more secure.

I also like the model shown in the 'necklace' post.
Plenty of choices on Amazon including the model in the picture
Amazon.com : steel chastity cage

Reactions: crt
Well, this one is just brutal....totally emasculated, no chance of an erection

insert.gif

Reactions: miko247, LoserJack and sissiboi
This is what I wear most of the time now

DBCE1AE0-7A30-4313-999E-D8FAA1D98915.jpeg

Reactions: miko247, leahshub and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Well, this one is just brutal....totally emasculated, no chance of an erection

insert.gif
have one for my little clit like that...my ballsac is tighter too

• Wow
Reactions: leahshub and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
You can still get an erection honey. Just not the way you used to...

bdsmcg1.jpg
My best friend Spring got me one of those for my 25th birthday and she let me fuck her with it. And afterwards ofcourse her bull came and I got a cream pie to eat when he finished fucking her

Reactions: sissiboi, leahshub and natasnaikul
a
natasnaikul said:
This is so next level...

belt2.jpg belt3.jpg belt12.jpg
anyone got a link to where to get this one, I have a cuck I would like to see in it ;)

Reactions: natasnaikul
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Warpt, nashcouple, PervertedPolishCouple and 6 others
natasnaikul said:
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg
i so luv it....so want one

Reactions: Eerect, natasnaikul and PervertedPolishCouple
husband : im into most humiliating chasity devices ,just love them and some of them posted here are very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread