Most humiliating chastity device

Laceyfemme said:
You look even better with the panties and thigh-highs. I suggest crotchless panties and a garter belt if you have them.
As it happens, I do wear them, what do you think?

DSCN6554.JPG

Reactions: miko247, Laceyfemme and leahshub
natasnaikul said:
As it happens, I do wear them, what do you think?

DSCN6554.JPG
Your wife and bulls must be very pleased to see you (un)dressed this way. Adding a little chastity tube to the ensemble would be the perfect accessory for a gurl like you. You could even get black, pink and/or white ones for different outfits, but that might be taking things too far.

Reactions: natasnaikul
So many of these devices and training ideas do look terribly exciting to a cucky boy like me. I would say one thing ... though i have been caged only a few times (my tiny, usually limp clit like dicklet is not a threat to anyone), and those times were excruciating exciting ... i do believe it is more the circumstances and ambience when you are put in a chastity device that is the main thing that makes it so humiliating and exciting ... not the kind of device in which you are caged. I mean a lot of these do add a special twist of humiliation and frustration, but the main part of the humiliation and excitement comes from your surroundings ... who is present (just your wife ? her lover ? others, as well ? in a public venue like a chastity beach, as i have been ? Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Nazareth and natasnaikul
Best way to say "I do"

chastity ring.jpeg

Reactions: miko247, Nazareth and PervertedPolishCouple
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
So many of these devices and training ideas do look terribly exciting to a cucky boy like me. I would say one thing ... though i have been caged only a few times (my tiny, usually limp clit like dicklet is not a threat to anyone), and those times were excruciating exciting ... i do believe it is more the circumstances and ambience when you are put in a chastity device that is the main thing that makes it so humiliating and exciting ... not the kind of device in which you are caged. I mean a lot of these do add a special twist of humiliation and frustration, but the main part of the humiliation and excitement comes from your surroundings ... who is present (just your wife ? her lover ? others, as well ? in a public venue like a chastity beach, as i have been ? Just my thoughts.
You are spot on!
Chastity is all about getting a mind fuck rather than physical stimulation. Sometimes, humiliation heightens that effect.

Reactions: bevw and natasnaikul
Screenshot_2023-01-21-16-07-08-77_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpgI love this one, pretty much lets anyone who sees you wearing it know exactly why you are locked up!

Reactions: candseve, leahshub, natasnaikul and 1 other person
miko247 said:
Screenshot_2023-01-21-16-07-08-77_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpgI love this one, pretty much lets anyone who sees you wearing it know exactly why you are locked up!
Makes for a nice cameltoe

• Love
Reactions: miko247
natasnaikul said:
Makes for a nice cameltoe
Yes it does. It's something you want to hide, but show off at the same time.

New super tiny chastity cage came. I was surprised to find this one was easier for me to put on than the larger ones, because less of the actual penis has to fit into it. Overall very pleased with it.

full

Reactions: natasnaikul and leahshub
IMG_1083 - Copy.jpg Fit's perfect and very humiliating.

Reactions: levieuxdusud and natasnaikul
sissyfagcuck said:
IMG_1083 - Copy.jpg Fit's perfect and very humiliating.
Nice.
Where did you buy it ?

So soft, powerless and sexy

softwimp.jpeg

Reactions: encasedforfun, PervertedPolishCouple and leahshub
natasnaikul said:
So soft, powerless and sexy

softwimp.jpeg
I'm a fan as well. Would love to know where to get one.

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
Engagement rings

457227100.jpg

Reactions: nelssim, leahshub and PervertedPolishCouple
natasnaikul said:
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg
Got one but don’t know how to put it on:D