• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating chastity device

This has got to be one of the cruelest forms of chastity humiliation.
Husband upgrade device

upgrade1.gif upgrade2.gif
I just ordered one of these the other day. Can't wait to try it.

The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg
I just recently had one bought for me, but am still learning how to wear it, but i love the look it provides!

it looks great. im going to get me one
I received it. Having some trouble getting it on and to stay in place. My cock is on the larger side so getting it to go inverted and into me is a challenge, especially when I'm aroused by the idea of being locked in chastity. The cock attachment, ironically, is quite small. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the sizing when I ordered. So not only will I be reduced to being a cockless cuck sissy, but the fake cock I have is going to be embarrassingly tiny. I doubt it will do much for my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back