• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs Ikaaki again

• Thread starterikaaki
  • Start date

ikaaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2014
Surrey / UK
no polling this time, just showing:
attachment-4.jpg

A beautiful and very sexy woman. Please let us see more of your woman.

Please show more she's HOT!

Your Mrs is stunning ! sexy body , fabulous titties , beautiful face ! Bet her ass is killer too . She has the look of a real cock slut . So , what is she into ? I'd love to get some of that for myself . Thanks for sharing , and please continue !

jps18 said:
Your Mrs is stunning ! sexy body , fabulous titties , beautiful face ! Bet her ass is killer too . She has the look of a real cock slut . So , what is she into ? I'd love to get some of that for myself . Thanks for sharing , and please continue !

Thank you for the nice comments.
I love her being admired, online and in real life. I am very proud of her and that she can still turn heads (and harden cocks) at her age. She had a good run of being a shared wife in the past, but now she is gone off the idea a bit. Still knows that what I would like and still being interested herself a little bit, but not as much as before. This may be due to a very busy life generally. I am not giving up and working on it. She still wants to get back to being photographed and that is a good thing, especially as she is thinking of perhaps getting more photos done with 'posing partners'. As her choices for the posing counterpats are quite specific I have a bit of work on my hands now. It can lead to things ... It is a bit of a challenge but if I can pull it off then definitely more than one preson will benefit :).

Last edited:
Man she is in good great shape. Hard body. She looks like she is in her late 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread