• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF wet over the thought of a bbc.

• Thread starternitwit619
  • Start date

nitwit619

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
Ever since my husband has suggested I try a black man and directed me to this site, I must admit my pussy has been awful wet. He says my pussy deserves to be stretched by a large black cock. I think he may be right.

Attachments

• MVC-035.JPG
    MVC-035.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • MVC-079.JPG
    MVC-079.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 737
  • MVC-041.JPG
    MVC-041.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 760
So what are you waiting for? Get her some jungle luv with some of the brothers! Sheeet!

Yeah that pussy needs to be fucked by some BBC...although i bet it will look hoter shaved!!

Nice I would love to eat that wet pussy. Don't shave it looks great.

very sexy and nice looking pictures you have their.
where you guys located sexy.

why shave-she looks great as is!!!!! wish more women did not shave!!!!

yes, It is so wet it makes me want to lick it and i really am not that type of guy. I am the guy that just likes to make you silly with my bbc but that makes me want to suck u dry. leave it hairy to catch the cummmmm

Please shave it so that we can have 'before and after photos' - it will grow again in a few weeks. After shaving, fill it with semen and have some dripping out as evidence of your being a horny BBC seeker. Love the photos so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be shy, show want you can do to BBC.... & get satisfied!!! ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread