• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 46 year old white wife

• Thread starterwifeneeds9plus
  • Start date

wifeneeds9plus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
Check out our album. Let her know that she is so wrong that she is to old and not desirable!

Attachments

• IMG_4975 (Large) (Small).JPG
    IMG_4975 (Large) (Small).JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,112
  • IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1,081
Nice tits. Nice ass. I'd like to drop 2 creampies in her.

Reactions: genuinepleasure
nice and thick healthy body,,,dam I would fuck and fuck and fuck her white pussy till it was sore and my balls were empty. She needs to get started soon, she is behind with her black cock loving.

I agree!. I think the only thing holding her back is that she feels that she is not desirable enough!!

lewis said:
nice and thick healthy body,,,dam I would fuck and fuck and fuck her white pussy till it was sore and my balls were empty. She needs to get started soon, she is behind with her black cock loving.

Attachments

• psww11110004.jpg
    psww11110004.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,084
  • psww11110006.jpg
    psww11110006.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,319
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great body. Love the Wicked Weasel bikini. It compliments her beautifully.

You're wife is crazy, she is super sexy.

hello

Ever get to Saint Louis...10" here for her.

Need to set up the right situation and get her pussy satisfied!!

Attachments

• hot1.jpg
    hot1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 705
  • Img_9819 (Medium).jpg
    Img_9819 (Medium).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 432
You are so lucky to have such a good looking wife who wants bbc as well. I am so jealous.

im a white wife in my mid 20s and i would so kiss her. suck those tits while she is gettin pounded without mercy from a big black shiny pole

She looks better than most 30 year olds

Definitely hot and desirable, her body puts many 30 year old to shame and with an empty nest she can engage in adult play when and where ever she wants. You are a lucky, lucky man.

KP's Hub

Thanks for the feedback! I know once she feels desirable, she will loosen up and play!

Attachments

• IMG_1258 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1258 (Medium).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 341
wifeneeds9plus said:
Thanks for the feedback! I know once she feels desirable, she will loosen up and play!

Damn shes hot as hell those pics got me hard! but your right she needs something bigger to suck on

yeah white just isnt big enough. please inbox me wanna chat more. where are you guys from x

Just need to find the right black guy that is wiling to put in some time and planning to help me get her ready! Too many guys think that she should just automatically crave BBC! Dont get me wrong, my wife creams all over her black dildo while I tell her scenarios in which she gets her pussy filled like never before. But taking that last step to making it happen needs to be carefully planned so everyone has the most pleasure. Still looking for that guy. Hopefully can find one in Vegas as we would want to go where we dont know anyone and she knows that it is more likely to really happen there than at hope fantasizing.

Attachments

• casio1103 flkr(2).jpg
    casio1103 flkr(2).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 366
That is one damned fine ass. Definitely desirable.

Cant wait to show her these

Attachments

• 11010001 (Large).jpg
    11010001 (Large).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0311ww2.JPG
    IMG_0311ww2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 304
very nice...she needs 9 plus ....she really does...

I am hoping she will now believe me and not be embarrased

Attachments

• IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 244

Users who are viewing this thread