• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 46 year old white wife

oh my god she is stunning. my husband doesn't know that im looking for black and hasn't been able to make me cum for months. this might sound weird but i have been masterbating to your wifes images which have actually made me squirt for the first time. i would love to chat to your wife and yourself more. maybe chat on the phone or exchange pics please send me a message to my inbox. amy x

I hope she realizes that she IS an attractive, sexy,MILF!! I can only imagine how much more confident and sexual she would be once she admits she is hot!! I cant wait!!

Attachments

• Img_9824 (Large).jpg
    Img_9824 (Large).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 106
there is now way she can beleive she is not good enough or young enough to please ANYONE
I am 47 and every year I am pursued more and more vigorously
Just the opposite of what I expected. And surprise, the white men are competing with black men for ME
lu, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back