My Amazing Hot Wife!

• Thread starterbmctex
  • Start date
B

bmctex

I started this thread on another site that seems to be done constantly. So, I've decided to carry on here. This is a great site...my thanks to the administrators!

This first post was last April....more to come...

This story is completely true and happened a couple of months ago. Two Fridays a month are “singles nights” at or favorite swing club. Kim got ready while I fixed her a drink. She showered and shaved her very pretty pussy, nice and smooth. She fixed her long, blonde hair. Then she slipped on a pair of thong panties. Next, a pair of black stay ups. Then she pulled a short black dress over her head. Now this dress is very short and has side splits, held together with black ribbon. Finally, she stepped in a pair of black high heels.

When we arrived we headed to the bar area. In a short time Kim was surrounded by five or six guys. She was making a point of touching the guys as she spoke to them and they were doing a little touching them selves.

I walked over and gave her a quick kiss. After a minute or so I asked her what panties she had worn tonight. That was her que to lift her dress and show me and the guys her panties. They were sheer and colorful and glowed in the black lights of the club. She looked down at her panties and stroked them with her fingers as she held up her dress to show them how they glow. The guy standing next to her felt them himself. I love to watch a man stroke her pussy through her panties in front of others like that. I took the opportunity to feel them, as well as did a couple of the other guys.

She let her dress back down and I went for a refill her drink. When I got back she had her arms around one of the guys and was kissing him. She played with him on the dance floor and then returned.he show. It was getting pretty crowded. At one point a nice looking guy, Doug, squeezed past her to fix a drink. She had spoken to him earlier and thought he was nice. She playfully pressed herself against him, pinning him to the bar. They talked and flirted for a while. She explained that we only play with single guys and that I was straight and only played with her and he would have to be OK with me joining them if he wanted to fuck her later. He quickly agreed.

A short while later Doug asked if she wanted to go the playroom, upstairs. Kim walked over to me and whispered in my ear, “He’s going to take me upstairs to fuck me. Meet us up there in a few minutes”. That’s a little thing we often enjoy doing. It gives the guy a little head start to get comfortable and enjoy himself before I get there. I stayed downstairs for about ten minutes or so.

When I got upstairs I saw Kim and Doug, through the dim lighting, over on one of the sofas, in a corner of the room. Kim was still clothed but Doug was naked and standing before her. She had one hand on his hip and the other on his cock, a nice sized cock, with the tip in her mouth. OMG she looks so hot when she does that.

I squeezed past them to get to her other side and stripped off while she sucked his cock. She looked back, smiling at me, and then forward again to lick and suck his cock some more. Soon, I took her dress and panties off, leaving her in stay ups and heels.

Another guy, sat on her other side and pulled his cock out. Kim lay back, with her heels on the floor and her legs open, while Doug licked her pussy. She had a cock in each hand. Soon, I knelt beside her so she could suck my cock while Doug continued to lick her. She was still playing with the other guys cock and he had his hand in her tits, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples.

Doug sat beside her while she helped him with his condom. Meanwhile I started to fuck her.

When he was ready I returned to her side and watched him put his cock into her. That is an incredible sight, seeing a big cock slip inside her. He fucked her, for a while, on his knees while she lay back and began to suck my cock again, as I knelt beside her. The other guy seemed content to watch and play with her tits, as she held and stroked his cock. I sat back down and Doug lay on top of her and started to whisper in her ear telling her what a great fuck she was and how nice her pussy felt. She told him he needed to fuck her harder.

He got back up on his knees and began fucking her hard. She had a cock in each hand and Doug fucking her as hard as he could. It didn’t take him much longer to cum in her. I took his place and fucked her for a while but I like to save cumming for when we get back home. As we got dressed we noticed a number of other guys that had been watching the show and enjoying how sexy my wife is.

We said our goodbyes and left. At home we had incredible sex together, as we always do, after a night of playing. I have to be one of the luckiest guy on earth to have such a beautiful, sexy and playful wife. It is so incredibly hot to watch her get fucked by one or more guys and then take her home to fuck her afterwards.

Attachments

• Partydoll 2.jpg
    Partydoll 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4,944
Great story. She is one hot wife. Make sure you keep us updated.

She is very hot!!!!!!!!

Gasp

Thanks Tex. You Hot Wife is smoking hot and drop dead beautiful. You are on top my friend. Wish I was getting that pussy. Please more photos and what a cock throbbing sexy one you posted of her in the limo. She is a fucking Goddess and she KNOWS IT:p That even makes her hotter. What a beautiful pussy she must have:p I tip my stetson to you and her, rearrange my hard cock and try and catch my breath and say, Merry Christmas:) Those are some very lucky dicks that are getting into that fine pussy. :p okdeacon

Another pic

Thanks for the comments. She loves to read them. Makes her feel very slutty....and that's a good thing!

Attachments

• In Brown on Bed 2.jpg
    In Brown on Bed 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,340
Tex

Thank you and HER especially for another ball busting photo.Your Hot Wife is just amazingly beautiful and sexy. Sure is a sweetheart. Plus she fucks other men, almost unbearable its so fucking hot.No bullshit Tex you have got to know that you have something very special in your:p wife. Plus she is very special and also has very something in her panties. :p:p What the fuck man I just dont have the words to put my feelings for this hottie in writing. So I flat ass give up. But i bet could damm sure show her with me tonge. It cant get any better than this. And is a good thing for us being human, we would not be able to handle it any way. It would just be too much. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing your hot little beauty with us. Thank her for the immense sexual flustration i feel at this moment. Peace okdeacon :p

very nice.

I hope you untied that with your teeth and then gave her a licking she won't soon forget.

Office tease :)

Since posting this story my sexy wife has been fucked by two new guys and played with and sucked another two cocks. I'm away on business this week. Last night we chatted on the internet while she chatted and flirted with a couple of other guys, making plans for them to fuck her soon. She got herself off as she watched me and another guy, who will get to fuck her soon, jerk off for her on webcams. It was a very hot evening! Both of us were still horny this morning. She is a receptionist, at a downtown office. Today she wore a short little skirt and stay ups, along with a low cut top and nice heels to work. She had plenty of guys hanging around the reception area and enjoyed giving them peeks down her top. For a few guys, especially her couriers, she left her skirt ride up till they could see her stay up tops, while she innocently looked over some papers they had for her to sign. She took her time, letting them enjoy her pretty legs. she emailed me updates every once in a while. the first one, I received around 9:30 am, said:

"You know this skirt I'm wearing is just a little too tight and it keeps riding up way too high...

Got lots of compliments today, so far, Honey...."

Can't wait to get home and fuck my sexy girl!

What A Woman

This is fucking WONDERFUL. Thanks Tex. I am almost rabid knowing two new cocks have had some of her sweet pussy. Man you have it made. Thanks to your Hot Wife also :p:p:p:p okdeacon Merry Christmas

Thanks for all the comments :)

She's enjoying them as much as me...

Well, here's another pic of my very sexy hotwife!

We're talking about arranging her first gang bang, at the hotel near the club we like to go to. It will give me a chance to take some pics of her sucking cock and getting fucked. Not sure yet how many guys we'll invite but I'm thinking four would be a good number. That would put one cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. And of course me, taking pictures!

Attachments

• On the Bed 2.jpg
    On the Bed 2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,062
Update

Hey, we are really enjoying the comments :)

An update:

Kim just called a cop she used to fuck, before we met. This all started today when I told her, on email that I was chatting with one of the guys she has fucked at the club, about arranging a gangbang for her. She offered to make the call to the cop, if I was "up' for him fucking her this weekend. He's married but came to her house, late at night when he was on duty, to fuck her. She was single and it was strickly sex. She got off on the uniform thing. We've talked about her fucking him again sometime. Anyway, she has invited him over this weekend to fuck her. She left a message on his phone and he returned it saying he would call her. Turns out he is not working this weekend but thinks he can still come over to fuck her. They are probably talking about it right now! She is going to tell him a little of our lifestyle and that I will know about him fucking her but she is pretty sure I will have to be out of the house when he is here. No problem, really. I'll just go for a little drive and nurse my hardon while I think about her getting fucked. The neat thing is that this will be my very first "sloppy seconds". We always use condoms with other guys but she feels very safe about this guy. I am going to watch her make her pussy nice and smooth for him and dress up in something very sexy, to meet him at the door in. I'm thinking of that sheer robe she is wearing in one the the pics I have posted. I'll get her to promise to step out onto the porch (it will be about 2:00 am) and give him a big wet kiss right there. After he has fucked her, he'll let himself out and she has promised to stay in bed so his cum doesn't all leak out of her. I'll come home to see my sexy little slut waiting in bed for me. She's Ok with me licking her after he has fucked her ( I've only ever done it after I have fucked her and I think the idea really turns her on) and that is what I plan to do. Then I will slip my cock into her cum filled pussy (and feel that for the first time) while she tells me all about how she sucked his cock for him and he fucked her and came in her. We have fantasized about this many times and she really gets off on knowing how turned on I will be fucking her with cum in her pussy from another guy. I'll let you know how it goes.

Responses

You know, guys. This is a pretty hot website.

Those that take the time to post are hoping for some responses...not just a counter to see how many times people have taken a peek.

I can appreciate the moderators request that you not just post a quick "She's hot"..or something like that. But even saying, "This is a hot thread...I'm looking forward to hearing more", is better than nothing at all.

I have a lot more pics and stories to add. At this point, I have just been bringing you up to date on our adventures starting last year. I guess it will depend on how things go after this post....

P.S. -We went to our local club last night. she wore a tiny black tie dress, very tight. Then just black stay ups and heels. And of course, her slut wife anklet. At one point the top of her dress was pulled down and she had two guys licking her nipples, one in front with a finger in her pussy and one behind grinding his dick into her ass. She looked amazing! That was in front of the bar area downstairs. Later, a young guy took her up to the playroom and fucked her hard, while she held onto my cock. He finally came all over her belly and tits. She slipped back into her dress, without cleaning up. It was so hot going back downstairs, knowing that she was covered in cum, while she flirted some more. When we got home the sex was incredible!

Tex

Thanks man as your hot wife is one of the very best i have ever seem. Please more photos.Again i honestly just dont have the words. Thanks to her again my nuts are aching i am sexually miserable and i thank her very much for it. As she caused it, just thinking about that pie is so fucking hot. A Beautiful woman and she fucks other men for you. It just cant be any better.Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! I wonder who gets her pussy first in 08? Its a lot hotter i think when she fucks at home or hotel or their place than at a sex club. How that is just my opinion. If she ever makes you a totally surprise pie and you get it please let us know. As that is about my favorite kink. okdeacon :p:p:p:p

Hot ass wife endulging both of your fantasies.

Glad she's getting the attention she deserves.:D

Update

Well, unfortunately, the cop did not show up this weekend. As I think I said, he is married, and being a cop can either give you free time or keep you very busy. And I guess you don't get to pick whicih is going to happens, just because you have an opportunity to fuck someone's sexy wife! One of the frustrating things about this guy is that he doesn't call to let her know if he can't make it. On the other hand, it was very hot waiting all weekend, not knowing if the phone rigning meant he was on his way over to fuck her. She said to me, Friday evening, "If he calls and wants to come over to fuck me in through the daytime, you'll have to take the girls (we have two daughters) out for a while shopping or something, while he is her playing with me. When you get home I'll be full of his cum for you and waiting for yours". We fucked every night, talking about what she would be doing with him. We decided that we would leave an open invitation for him to call her anytime to say he wants to come over to fuck her. We both think it's very sexy knowing that he could call anytime. But, I do wish he would let her know if he can't make it, rather than keeping us in suspense, though. I think I'll ask her to set that ground rule with him, if he wants to play with her. We have a date to meet another guy, through AFF, next Wednesday, and we are looking forward to that. He could be a good candidate for the gang bang we are planning. I'm going to ask to her wear something very sexy to work that day, and do lots of teasing, so she is "in the mood" when she meets him. We won't have any place to go to play, but if things go well in the bar when we meet him, but I may take them for a little drive so they can play a bit in the backseat. She told me, over the weekend, how much she loves being my little slut. And I love her being my little slut. I can't wait to feel her pussy, to lick her and make her cum and then slip my dick into her when she is full of someone else's cum.

Love the photos and the stories. Any new ones?

Great to hear about you and your wife's adventures. Sounds very exciting and hot. I like the idea of the wife flirting or indicating that she is available at work and elsewhere. Please let us know if anything is happening this weekend.

Best wishes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice

Great pictures, I doubt that she has any problem getting all the cock she wants ! Keep us informed of all the fun you two have and more pictures would be appreciated. :)

I love the stories. The pictures are awesome. Your wife is gorgeous. You're going to love the feeling of sloppy seconds. I think it feels better than the first. Can't wait to hear more!