My Amazing Hot Wife!

• Thread starterbmctex
  • Start date
This is hot

Hey there, this reads like a true account to me. I love the suspense, the waiting . Good luck with the gangbang and let's see some more pics soon, your wife is sexy, very sexy. Thanks for posting.
Moomoo231

Promise...

It's true...every word. We not the kind to get off on fantasy. except maybe in the planning stages... ;)

As far as our accounts here, it would not be a turn on to us to post anything but the truth.

Been pretty busy lately but will post an update soon :)

Tex

Please hurry and post some more story and photos of your Hot Wife and my Dream time pussy. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Fucked by the cop :)

He came over around 2:00 AM and i went out just before he arrived. She met him on the porch, in her sheer robe, like I wanted her to do, and gave him a big wet kiss. Then, I guess because she was really turned on, she got down on her knees and sucked his cock there too! Right outside, with the light on. Her in a see thru, short robe and heels and him in his cop uniform. Once he was really, hard, which didn't take long, she took him by the hand and told him to come inside and fuck her. They went into our bedroom and she undressed him, up against the wall. Then she sucked his cock some more and told him she was going to be his slut while he was there and asked him what he wanted his slut to do. He told her to get on the bed and spread her legs for him. He stood over her and ran his finger along her very wet pussy. He told her to put his cock back in her mouth which she quickly did. He told her that she was a very sexy little slut as he climbed up on our bed and slipped his cock into her. She said he fucked her hard, just like she likes it. She told him to cum inside her...that she wanted his cum in her slutty pussy. It didn't take long and he filled her pussy up. She told him that she loved being a slut and that he could come and fill her pussy up whenever he wanted. I was down the street, at a coffee shop, when I got her call. She said, "Baby...my pussy is very wet with Joe's cum......come home and lick your little slut's pussy..". I was home in about ten minutes. She was waiting, naked, in bed with her legs open. I could see his cum running out of her pussy. I stripped off my clothes, while she told me how much she loved being a slut for me tonight. I lay between her legs and licked her pussy, with Joe's cum in her, while she told me about what a bad little slut she had been and how she had sucked his cock outside and how he fucked her hard in our bed. She came and then I slipped my cock into her. What an incredible feeling. So soft and wet and warm...so full of cum. I fucked my little slut and told her how much I loved her. I exploded in her, telling her she was a good little slut and her telling me that she had told him he could come and fuck her anytime he wanted. We are going to buy some more fun outfits to wear for him when he wants to come over and fuck my little slut. And, of course, I'll be there, afterwards, to lick her fucked pussy, when it's all full of his cum. And then fill it some more, with my own. She's still working on her boss and has told him she will be his slut too. He's a little nervous....in today's world of sexual harassment suits....but he is warming to the idea. He is planning a trip to Houston and is talking about her coming along.

This pic is of her nice smooth pussy..full of Joe's cum. I can't tell you how hot it was to lick her after I took the pic :)

Attachments

• Nice pussy.jpg
    Nice pussy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 969
This really is one of the hottest threads on the site. Your wife looks amazing and, like a lot of would-be cucks, I'm very envious of you!:)

Tex

Oh man its as beautiful as i knew it would be. What a suckable looking fresh fucked pussy your Hot Wife has. This woman is as good as a slut wife as a man will ever have the joy of seeing. You and the men fucking her are sooooo lucky. I can almost smell and taste that hot little pussy.:p:p:p Thanks You Two. Ow, my dick is so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.:D I just know i could drive nails with it. okdeacon

She looks really great. I envy you. Let her go on that trip and who knows what'll happen. The possibilities are endless. We look forward to hearing about your next sexual adventure. The pictures aren't too tough on the eyes either!

Tex, that's a fine story. The pictures of your wife are awesome. She is one hot wife. Wow you're a lucky man.

Loved the story

Thank you for sharing that with us Tex. Hopefully i will get up the nerve to post some of my adventures :cool:

Don't Be Shy

VirginiaS said:
Thank you for sharing that with us Tex. Hopefully i will get up the nerve to post some of my adventures :cool:

Come on! Don't be shy. Tell us Virginia.

Virdinia

VirginiaS said:

You have me panting lady just thinking that you are there with some HOT assed adventures to tell us about. I smell pie, maybe HUH? Hurry as texs hot wife has got me not sleeping(and i love her for it) so i dont know how long i can stay awake. PLEASE. THANKS AGAIN TEX. okdeacon

wow, I want to grab a handful of that blonde hair and shove her deep onto my cock. I want her to feel my cockhead pulse in the back of her throat.

Kim was chatting with a pilot, who said he was going to be in town the following week, on a layover. Well...she does like uniforms :)

We met him at the airport and went to the adjoining hotel lounge for a couple of drinks (well...we drank a couple....the pilot limited himself to one...reassuring as i fly a lot...lol). She was dressed very sexy and showing a lot of leg. We talked about how much she loves being a slut. The guy at the table behind me was straining to hear every word. At one point Kim leaned over to me and said, "I wish there was a way we could invite that guy too...he's cute and seems to be enjoying our conversation". But we couldn't think of a way of adding him without appearing rude to the pilot.

We left for his hotel. I drove while he and Kim sat in the back. It didn't take long for my little slut to have his cock out of his uniform and between her pretty lips. I could see her licking the tip of his cock, standing at attention, and smiling at him, as I drove.

It wasn't a far to his hotel, maybe 20 minutes, but I made a point of slowing by a couple of trucks and a bus, so onlookers could enjoy the view too. Waiting for the elevator, at his hotel, she made a point of having him play with her, while they kissed, as a couple of businessmen walked by. They could see he had parted the top of her dress and was tweaking her braless nipple as they walked by. She loved knowing that the guys were well aware what an easy slut she was.

In his room, I poured us drinks while she got down her her knees and put his cock in her mouth again. He had, by this time, caught on to our "magic word" and said to her, "You love being a real slut don't you?". She melted and answered, "I really am a slut and it's so fun....". He looked at me, as I snapped pictures and said, "I think this slut needs to get fucked". Before I could say anything she stood and undressed for him. after a little more playing she took off his clothes. The drapes were open a little, with an apartment building close across the way.

He had his finger on her clit and was kissing her as I said, "Honey, the drapes are open....you never know who might be seeing this. It could even be a guy from work, and if it is, it won't take long for the word to get around about you".

She answered, "Do you think so?"...and went back to kissing him as he squeezed her tits. I said, "Yes....I think I better open them the rest of the way....just in case". That really got her going. He turned her around and bent her over with her hands on the bed. "Should I use I condom?", he asked. I said he should and reached to hand him one but she stopped him and said, "Tell me the truth....are you clean?". He promised he was so she told him that he could have her bare and that she wanted to feel him cum in her. "Good", he said, "That's the only way a slut like you should be fucked". "and I want you leaving here with my cum running down you legs".

He slipped his cock into her wet pussy as she gazed at the window, hoping someone that knew her was watching. He held her hips and stroked his cock in and out of her tight little pussy. She had such a hot little smile as she looked over at me with his cock inside her. I put down my camera and knelt on the bed in front of her, and slipped my cock into her mouth for a moment, while he fucked her from behind. He made her promise to leave his cum where ever it dripped from her pussy when he was finished with her and she left. No cleaning afterwards. She told him she would love to do that and make sure they saw if there was anyone there to see. That's what he wanted to hear and he started pounding her hard as I returned to taking pictures.

It didn't take long for him to let out a long groan as he filled her hot little pussy. When he had finished thrusting every last drop into her she turned a put his cock back into her mouth and licked him clean. He told her that he wanted us to leave quickly while his cum was still running fresh from her pussy. He said it would be really hot if she was seen that way and she was to make sure they saw, if there was anyone around when we left.

We dressed and left and, as luck would have it, there were three younger guys on the elevator already, when we entered. Downtown hotels are busy these days. She had a mischievous grin as she she reached down and lifted the front of her dress a little and said quietly to me, "That pilot sure made a mess in me, honey....I had to promise to him that he could have me whenever he is in town. We'll have to go shopping for some more bad outfits for me to wear for him. I should look good for him". She said it quietly, but not so quietly that they couldn't hear her. "Well, I guess that's what we'll have to do...a promise is a promise isn't it?", I answered back. She smiled and nodded.

She was on fire knowing that these guys were taking it all in and knew that she was a perfect little slut wife.

She winked at me and pointed to his cum, trickling down the inside of her thigh, onto her stay up, as she stood beside these guys. They glanced from the elevator floor lights to her legs and back again., not saying a word.

When we arrived at the lobby floor we exited first and knew they eyes were glued to her her legs, in her short dress and heels, as we walked through the lobby to the door.

As we walked to our car she asked, "You love me being a slut don't you baby?". "As much as you love being one", I answered.

On the way home she showed me how full of his cum she was. "I'm such a bad girl all full of cum like this", she teased.

Once in our bed she lay with her legs wide open for me. " Honey, if someone from work really saw me I going to have to be a bad girl there too you know", she said, as I licked the remaining cum from her smooth little pussy.

That's what sluts are for baby", I answered. "To be available for the boys to fuck whenever they want". "I'll dress bad for them, baby, and they can have me whenever they want...I want to be a good slut for them" she said and then came hard.

I got on top of her and slipped into her justed fucked pussy and and filled her up again as she told told me how much she loves being a bad girl.

The pic was taken right after she was sucking my cock while the pilot fucked her and just before he came, filling her with his cum.

Attachments

• doggie 3.jpg
    doggie 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,420
What an incredible thread AND such a beautiful sexy wife. It truly is great to hear how some couples can embrace this lifestyle. You and your wife are very lucky to have found each other.

No Stars?

Hey, I just noticed....no stars rating guys?

Time for an update :)

Had some fun last week. Kim has been chatting with a very hot Fireman, from out of town. He was in our fair city for a course, last week. We arranged to meet at a lounge across the street from his hotel for a drink. Kim wore a low cut top and a short black skirt with stay ups and high heel boots. She looked amazing.

The visit went well. He was a nice, respectful guy who "got" the hotwife lifestyle and had played with couples before. We agreed to get to know each other better back in his suite. He left before us, to shower. When we arrived he had propped the door open for us. We knocked and entered and he greeted us wearing nothing but a towel. I made us some drinks (we brought a bottle) and Kim sat on my knee. I took off her bra (She was wearing one this time...lol) from behind and lowered her top. He sat on the couch beside us and watched as I played with her tits. I said to Kim, "Why don't you let our host have a feel of these?". She got up and sat on his knee so he could feel them too.

Things picked up pretty quick from there. They stood and he walked her into the bedroom and undressed her down to her stay ups and boots, which she left on for the rest of the evening.

He removed is towel and lay on the bed. Kim sat beside him and took his hard cock in her hand and began to tongue the tip as she smiled at him. I was busy snapping pics and getting undressed myself. She sucked on his cock while he tweaked her nipples. Then he stood and laid her sideways on the bed. He slipped is cock into her and fucked her hard, just like she likes it. He took her that way, then standing from behind while she sucked my cock as I lay in front of her. Then he fucked her from behind laying sideways. Then from behind with her laying on top of him. she was loving every minute of it, as was I. Finally, they lay on their sides facing each other and he jerked off and came all over her pussy. I think watching me kiss her and tell her what a good little slut she was sent him over the edge.

She rubbed his cum across her pussy and belly, as I asked and got dressed. We said a quick thanks and goodbye (She told him he can fuck her anytime he is in town) and went home to have our fuck, reliving the hot evening.

She's been having fun showing select girlfriends of hers the pics and short movies I took. They like to play, as well. when they get the chance. Unfortunately, they are each coping with unsatisfying marriages and must do so without their husbands knowledge. After getting hot looking at the pics they have each remarked on how lucky she is to have a loving husband who enjoys this lifestyle as much as she does. She wholeheartedly agrees. I feel pretty lucky myself... :)

This Friday is club night and she has a couple of new guys lined up to meet us there for some more fun. What a wonderful slut she is!

Attachments

• Sucking his cock.jpg
    Sucking his cock.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 827
I have to say reading your stories is awesome. I loved the first time my ex asked me if I was sure if I wanted to watch her with someone else. It was the hottest thing ever. You two rock!!!

I goota hand it to you, you have one helluva gorgeous wife, keep up the great story, many thanks!!