My Asian wife has a big ass, very rare for Asian girl!

Phil C

Phil C
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
My Asian wife has a big ass and I can't fuck her doggie style because I can't get pass her big ass cheeks to reach her pussy. This is so humiliating, because I big balls with plenty of sperm and can't fertilize her eggs. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Bobbyblue, Lovasianladies, WantsAUsedWife and 18 others
My Asian wife's big ass.

image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank, Lovasianladies, WantsAUsedWife and 34 others
do u mine sharing her i can pound her good.. pm me ill help u

Reactions: toolman2c
Phil C said:
My Asian wife has a big ass and I can't fuck her doggie style because I can't get pass her big ass cheeks to reach her pussy. This is so humiliating, because I big balls with plenty of sperm and can't fertilize her eggs. Phil C

The only way forward for you both is to organise a bareback breeding party with multiple hung bulls of all races and let them take turns breeding her. The big surprise will be when she gives birth and you can see which sperm won the battle....

• Love
Reactions: techieman01, abvt75 and toolman2c
That is very rare and even more rare she wants a tiny dick only.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Phil C
My asian wife and I have friends in the same boat as you....we just all play together in the bed. I help them both enjoy the time together. He is as small as you or smaller.

• Love
Phil C said:

I’ll help you out

Reactions: Phil C, toolman2c and Ladiesfucker
How can you help me out?

• Love
My Asian wife,,built for big cock,,something I can not provide. Phil C

image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Chinalord, Lovasianladies, WantsAUsedWife and 15 others
Phil C said:
My Asian wife,,built for big cock,,something I can not provide. Phil C

image.jpeg

Phil, I would would be happy to give your asian wife some big cock she deserves.

Reactions: toolman2c and StetsonPersuasion
Phil C said:
My Asian wife's big ass.

image.jpeg
i wanna breed that thick Asian ass

Reactions: toolman2c, Useyourwife and Phil C
Phil C said:
How can you help me out?
I can fuck her for - I’ll be able to get in deep. She’s got a fantastic ass by the way.

My wife thinks her ass is too big for an Asian girls, because the other girls in her family have the typical small Asian ass. she likes to have her pussy licked, which I do. Phil

image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PinkyandtheBrain, Lovasianladies, WantsAUsedWife and 10 others
phil i say it not too big

Phil C said:
My wife thinks her ass is too big for an Asian girls, because the other girls in her family have the typical small Asian ass. she likes to have her pussy licked, which I do. Phil

image.jpeg

Her ass is perfect to smack it when fucking her doggy!

Reactions: toolman2c and Useyourwife
Phil C said:

Well heck, I could help you out there buddy. I'm CERTAIN I could fuck her in her pussy doggy style and deep enough where she would enjoy it...Be happy to fertilize her eggs also....