My Asian wife has a big ass, very rare for Asian girl!

PhilippinesFun said:
Made for black cock.
Rubbish. Plenty of big White Cocks out there too hahaha..

Reactions: jsimmonds1000
Phil C said:
My wife thinks her ass is too big for an Asian girls, because the other girls in her family have the typical small Asian ass. she likes to have her pussy licked, which I do. Phil

image.jpeg
Your wife has a Glorious Ass. She should be having plenty of anal sex with a hot ass like that.
I would love to fuck her for you !
Where are you guys located ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Rubbish. Plenty of big White Cocks out there too hahaha..
Definitely

VeteranBull said:
She needs big cocks taking care of that nice big Asian ass 🔥🔥
Been jerking to this

Reactions: VeteranBull
Phil C said:
My Asian wife's big ass.

image.jpeg
love that angle. I will face fuck her and you pound that ass

loveaslutwife said:
A D.P would be even better. You can face fuck her, I can be in her asshole and her husband can be in her pussy.
Fill all her holes at the same time. Imagine how that would feel for her. That's the ultimate slut's fantasy !

LoveCumSluts said:
A D.P would be even better. You can face fuck her, I can be in her asshole and her husband can be in her pussy.
Fill all her holes at the same time. Imagine how that would feel for her. That's the ultimate slut's fantasy !
most definitely get her boys!

Phil C said:
My Asian wife,,built for big cock,,something I can not provide. Phil C

image.jpeg
I'd love to help please her while you get to watch any time. That ass and body would be a pleasure to please and use

lknforfun said:
I'd love to help please her while you get to watch any time. That ass and body would be a pleasure to please and use
I would bet money her asshole would feel so nice. Lube it up and slide your cock deep into her, blow your load inside her asshole then pull your cock out and put it her slut mouth to lick and clean.

loveaslutwife said:
pm me serious at writeme .com