• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... that must have felt amazing! For a second when I read that line about him being inside her I thought that she had a remote controlled vibe inside her and he was controlling it with his phone.

But damn all cucks wished they were in your position, I know I am. So I am guessing you are staying at the hotel for another night and the two of them are going to fuck all night long again? Most likely won't happen but would be very interesting if he shared her with his colleagues, but that's just my imagination running wild. Must have been quite a mind fuck to have your wife sitting in front of you with someone else's cum inside of her. Heck there might be more than one load inside of her. Hope you get the full details soon enough so you can share with us.

So I am guessing by now that the artist knows that you guys are in an open relationship? Or does he still think Minju is having an affair?

Last edited:
She has played this perfectly, her inclusion of you in dinner and her doing the thoughtful thing of taking his seed right before they came to meet you and letting you know that it happened is wonderful. That is her rewarding you for being a great husband and listening to her and letting her experience this. I knew she wouldnt freeze you out and tonight shows that.

Is there anything more you want than what you are getting? What would make it even better? What happened that was more than you expected? What hurts the most? Do you want or expect PDA between them tomorrow at the reception where many of yours and hers friends and colleagues will be attending?
So you couldn't find her a stunning red dress, but he did. Wow!
If you had taken a chair and gave them the bench there might have been more under-table touching.
Don't masturbate.

Oh, it appears KA was happy with Min-Ju's exhibition design work, giving them time to go red dress shopping (Or did he buy it in Korea knowing what dresses would fit her?) Either way, congratulations to Min-Ju.

Last edited:
That situation over dinner sounds extremely hot! Imagine if she was going to that bar where you were outed to the waitress just a few days ago. The waitress would surely remember a beautiful girl like min -just, especially after you made yourselves so memorable and she will definitely remember that the man min-ju is with is not her husband. Could be hot. Imagine the next time you went to that bar after that.

I have to agree with the others that I hope after the first few days Min-ju will include you a bit more and allow you to stay at the house with them.

It must be quite a feeling sitting at a restaurant having dinner with your wife and her lover. It's something I would love to experience but I think you describe it well in terms of all the different emotions you go through.

Anyway, enjoy the next few days together, particularly tomorrow when you get to spend more time with them...

I wonder just how many times they have had sex already?

koreanslut said:
There was no PDA between them, unless I foolishly missed it, nothing visibly out of the ordinary.

I do hope that you get the chance to see some PDA between 'the couple' - naturally away from friends or family - since there are few things that produce greater angst, or awe.

KS,

I definitely DON'T think we should call him "her love". Or does the idea of her falling in love with him turn you on?

I've been there. There are billions of women in the world who are fucking other guys and aren't your wife. You don't want her just to be another one of them.

I'm searching for another phrase. "Fuckbuddy" doesn't sound passionate. "Exclusive sex partner"? "Preferred inseminator"?

koreanslut said:
Aggravatingly, before we could talk more, he was back and she was slipped back into the chair next to him. We chatted as though nothing had happened. I think I failed utterly. And slowly it dawned on my something else. They were late because they had just been fucking! Not because of his show at all. She had his cock grinding between her pale legs when she was supposed to be heading to the restaurant, and she knew it meant keeping me waiting.

I love that. The fact that they both knew they were keeping you waiting, and that she probably contrived to do it to send you a message. And that he probably was cumming in her while you were waiting.

This whole time my wife was wearing a dress I had never seen on her before. She looked stunning in it. Red and classic and clearly well-made. I complimented her on it, saying "You look amazing in that." She blushed and smiled. "Thank you, it was a gift." Her eyes unconsciously looked toward him. A gift from him, as if I didn't already know. And I was complimenting it. How he must have felt.

I love this, too. I guess it's the way he subtly usurps your role, and that she's pleased to be wearing it -- for him.

He was nice, and charming. I found myself simultaneously liking him and being annoyed at myself for that -- and disliking him and distrusting how much that was just churlishness and jealousy. I was jealous! And he never really did ask after me or my job or ordinary things like that that one asks in a conversation.

Perfect! Civility but no actual interest in you. He's completely focused on his ego and fucking your wife, and doesn't seem to care whether you know he's doing it or not. Of fucking COURSE you feel jealous! That's the whole point of this little drama.

We all seemed to be ignoring the elephant in the room.

I think the reason that this gives me such a boner is that you HAVE to pretend that you don't know he's fucking her. Maybe he thinks you're so stupid that you don't actually know what's going on -- it doesn't matter. He knows that you see her in the dress he bought her. He probably feels incredibly smug. He's been fucking her as often as he can, and he knows damned well he's going to fuck her again at the end of the evening. And you just have to sit there and take it, and keep chatting and smiling. In a way, it's more humiliating than him just coming out and describing what they've been up to.

Then Min-Ju once more deftly dismissed me, though I was expecting it. "We're going to that bar, then?" she turned to ask him. "Yes," he said to her. "So-and-so and so-and-so [two of his colleagues] are waiting for us." There was no gesture toward an invitation, and I didn't ask for one. Min-Ju and I had already agreed to give her space for the night.

Also perfect. Was this a yesterday, or a communication after he showed up? I prefer to think that it was yesterday. I don't know why this hits so hard. Of course she's going to go meet some of his friends, to all appearances being his girlfriend -- without you. Of course, no one would even think of inviting you. It's just understood that he will be ********* her around and fucking her later to his heart's content.

She gave you just enough affection that she still feels like your wife, with him, not just someone else's girlfriend.

Watching them get in the cab was sexy but also sad. I could see them sitting close against each other in the rear window, though it was cold.

I can see this in my minds eye. When you see them, you can remember what it feels like when she snuggles up to you in a car, but you know most of her attention is on him. She's looking forward to meeting his friends and having a good time at the bar, and then going home to another extended fuck. This is making MY dick ache!

I'm not sure why this is such a turn on for me (and you). I feel like these are traumatic feelings of unrequited love, when the object of my affection was friendly but sexually focused on someone else. Somehow, those feelings get cross-linked to love and sex, we find jealousy and denial pleasurable -- but only in the right context.

I feel better for you now. I hope the situation continues to unfold in the most exciting way, and that you don't get left out in the cold again -- at least not for very long.

You should have returned the key, too. Maybe you can do that at the reception.

Awesome... MJ seems to be fully capable of controlling things and is also creative enough to come up with even more devilish ideas. Love the 2 envelopes for the pills... what a twist... didn't see that. My friend just take a seat and enjoy the ride... MJ is definitely a skilled driver.

nardpleeker said:
KS,
I'm searching for another phrase. "Fuckbuddy" doesn't sound passionate. "Exclusive sex partner"? "Preferred inseminator"?

Perhaps the well-worn 'boyfriend' fits the bill?

It's probably too late for this idea, but I thought of a way that might work to maintain the absurd charade that everything is normal.

MJ could tell KA that, due to some rare medical condition or other bullshit, you have no sexual desires, and that she reconciled herself to this and married you anyway because she loves you for your superb mind and character, or something. The two of you don't like to talk about the situation with other people. So she and he can go ahead and do what they want, even if you're around, and you're not going to be upset.

It's probably too late because she's probably told him something else already. Also, if you actually want him to know what's going on, and you want to see that in his behavior, it doesn't achieve the desired effect. And there's the lack of plausibility ....

He seems very self-absorbed, so maybe he doesn't care, anyway!

i agree, he doesn't care. Any rationale will just take away from his conquering pleasure and diminish Min-Ju's naughty gift.
No explanation, no rationale other than intense sexual desire on all three of their parts is needed.

KS, perhaps for Saturday, you should make some demand upon Min-Ju that demonstrates to them both your until then silent dominant side. Doing so will add complexity to his assumptions and make Min-Ju proud. You are NOT a wimp. You wanted Min-Ju to fuck him, both for Min-Ju and yourself. He is a very lucky pawn in your game.
"KA, KS instructed me to..." He, she must recognize that this is your direction.
Oh, so many possibilities. You will come up with something that is better than these, but anyway here goes with some.
Instruct her to tell him that you instructed her to:
...not wear underwear Saturday.
...show him what it feels like from the other side. He is to take her to a dance bar where she will flirt and dirty dance with other guys in front of him. She will say yes to at least dance guy's first three suggestions that can be carried out in the building.
...tell him her entire sexual history, first kiss through tonight.
...sit on his face.
...show a lot of public displays of affection in places you two like to go.
...make preliminary plans to stay with him when you two are in Korea next, or when she goes alone to see her family.
...Skype video call SooYun to introduce KA to her, while they are both sitting in your bed naked. (She should let the covers slip revealing her breasts so SooYun can watch KA looking at her breasts.)
...show him your sex toy collection.
...ask that he paint her nude, with you getting digital copies of his study photos and sketches.
...etc. You get the idea.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the pill game. It took me awhile, but a few deductions are now obvious to me. You're obviously an intelligent guy, but, if you haven't figured out, she's definitely smarter than you are (her grip on probability is not a fluke).

My predictions:

1. She expects you to open the envelope.

2. The additional envelope contains 3 white pills.

Here is my reasoning: If what she wanted to do was preserve uncertainty, she could have just destroyed three pills of color unknown to you. Why did she give them to you in a sealed envelope? She wanted to create an irresistible temptation for you to open it. She will not be unhappy with you for doing this. She obviously went to some trouble to create a situation where you virtually have to do it.

But, when you open it, if you found all blue pills, it would be a letdown. So, she expects you to open it and discover the white pills.

So, you should do that as soon as you can, so that you'll know she is truly unprotected for the next 3-4 days of sex.

Open that envelope now. Then keep the secret to yourself when you meet her/them today. It will make the experience that much more poignant. Then, tomorrow morning, confront her about it (by text?).

Of course, she has "consequences" planned for this eventuality. I bet you're unbearably curious about what those will be, too.

Giving you the key and a limit on your orgasms is also deliberately creating an irresistible temptation, this time with an explicit threat of "consequences". So, you may want to keep that in mind as well.

Have you been uncaged this whole time? I think you should endeavor to wear it as much as possible, despite having access to the key. Certainly, you should be locked whenever in their presence, and ideally, you should ask her via text for permission to take it off. Your freedom should be at her option, even when you are apart.

I wonder if at the reception, Min-Ju will again be full with a fresh load of his cum. It seems very likely. If she is, I think you should ask her if you can have just a taste. Walking around the gallery like a third-wheel while they network with the art community, the lingering trace of their mixed juice on your tongue would make so much more real your knowledge that she is carrying his seed the entire time, and really drive home the pecking order (to you and to her, seeing her "good little boy" appreciatively lick her bull's cum from her fingertip) and further your humiliation. Just a thought.

I find it very interesting that SooYun knew the term "cuckold". I wonder if she's been doing some research since Min-Ju introduced her to your little game, trying to understand just what sort of husband you are. I wonder what she thinks after all this time, surely some part of her is jealous of the attention you bestow upon your wife and envious of Min-Ju's sexual confidence, and yet, I'm sure she doesn't fantasize about the domesticated beta male who wears his mother-in-law's frilly apron and isn't even allowed to get hard without his wife's (or her friend's) say-so -- and she probably hasn't even been told you have a tiny, inadequate penis yet. ;)

Sometimes I can't help being a little cruel. Hope you're only mildly offended and mostly turned on. :p

Thank you for posting updates. We all appreciate you sharing your adventures with us! I'll look forward to hearing how today goes.

Frequently our comments reach you too late for you to consider. So jumping ahead... KS, I know you aren't thinking about the future beyond tonight's reception right now, but I want you consider the impression you are creating with Min-Ju. You expressed concern that Min-Ju might lose some respect for you. I share that concern. I think you need to show her that your games are not just for her to dominate, deny, and humiliate you while you serve her. Your games are for you both as equal partners.

Remember, KA is not taking advantage of you. You are taking advantage of him. He is doing your bidding. He is helping Min-Ju with her career. He is playing the role you two designed for him in your sex games.

In the past she has kept some or many of the details away from you, thus making the game largely for her and/or keeping the game in play at all times by denying you some of her adventure details. The "Not for you" has been constant in at least some degree. You have not been given a fashion show of the lingerie she bought with KA, ditto for some things with Caleb. Full descriptions have been lacking.

I suggest after KA leaves during your recovery reclaiming period that:
1. You get to fuck her bare at least once.
2. That you insist and she complies with giving you a full blow-by-blow account of her activities with KA in New York, to include acts, timing, her feelings, his feelings, what they meant to her, what she thinks they mean to you, and how much she would like to do it again with what modifications. Plus a fashion show.
3. After exhausting #2, insist she give you her blow-by-blow account of her time she stayed in Korea after you left, including what happened with her friends and cousin, Karaoke guy,and especially, KA.
4. Enter into an exhaustive collection of conversations about what she wants in the future, with you two reaching new agreements.

You need to reassert this is an adventure for and by you both, not just her dominating you or her accommodating your desire to be cucked in exciting misery. These suggestions are compatible with my "instruct her" prior comments. Imposing one of your wishes on the Min-Ju / KA dynamic is key to demonstrating that you are much more than a passive receptacle for abuse, even if it's sexy fun abuse.

BTW, how would you feel that at your instruction Min-Ju arranged to vacation with KA in Thailand a few months from now?

Please consider having some plans up your sleeve for tonight. There might be an occasion tonight where you might want or need to assert your wishes, Have more than one plan. Who knows what may come up.

Last edited:
Minos, I suspect you are right. Min-Ju will be 'full of him', recently re-applied, at the reception. My guess that will be the sixth time he has deposited in her since he arrived--many more to come.

Is she a slave to his cock? Yes anytime, every time he wants it, however he wants it.

I'm feeling pretty happy today, thoroughly cuckolded, but happy. Last night and this morning we exchanged a bunch of texts, and she even made time for a brief phone call. I know she asked for space for the first day or two, and I know it's hard for her to juggle all these conflicting demands (including, and not least of which, this exhibit she's been working on for months), so I'm really touched she made the time. Both of us loved hearing each others' voices.

This update is probably going to be a mess and with less detail that I like. I hope you have fun with it and post fun teases, but please, don't ask me for more. I'm tapped. (And please, George, I would ask you to back off a bit. I know this turns you on, too.)

Also, a few quick corrections/additions: Nard -- calling him "her love" was a typo. That was supposed to be "her lover." He's definitely not her lover, not gonna happen. And Asianboy, you needed this detail, I'm sorry I forgot it: She was wearing stockings. Not tights. Stockings.

Here are a few texts from last night:

Me: Baby, that was so hot

Her: Hehe love hearing that! I worried you might be mad

Me: No, it was perfect love

Her: At the bar with his friends. Friend keeps checking me out (wink)

Me: Mmm.. can't imagine why

Her: You like that his cum is still inside me?

Me: Yes you know I do. Makes me weak.

Her: I felt him dripping out of me all through dinner

Me: !!! Really?

(She says this about me, too, after we have sex. It's so incredibly hot and exciting to here that my seed is still dripping from her hot pussy hours after we've had sex. She likes it, too.)

Her: :)

Me: Gonna make me cum

Her: I want you too

Her: But remember rule

And yeah, I spilled. I've been good about keeping myself caged. Whenever I leave the house I leave the key behind, and I agree I should be caged whenever I'm with them. And like Nard warns, I've been wary of that sober feeling during the refractory period where suddenly things don't feel sexy anymore. The upside is I'm so wound up that period didn't last long at all; my hand never really left my cock. So yeah, I finally gave in and spilled last night. I kept thinking about the way his cum was inside her right in front of my at dinner, and kept visualizing how it got there: him plowing deep between her stocking-clad legs, his balls high and tight right up against her ass as he pumped... pumped.... pumped... pumped... and pumped...

Like a good little submissive eager to please his slut wife, I texted her: Baby I spilled last night. Couldn't stop thinking about his sperm was up inside you... as mine spilled wasted on the floor.

I didn't see her response until the next morning: LOVE IT!! hehe (heart)

And here are a few from this morning/afternoon:

Me: Morning, love

(I text her every morning. Her reply came much later.)

Her: Morning sweetie. Still strange waking up with someone else

Me: You like it though?

Her: Yes... but also miss you. Hope this is fun for you?

(Then maybe an hour later, this was after I'd already gone to work.)

Her: What color pill do you think I took this morning? (devil face)

Imagine the effect that text had!

Just after lunch she called and we had a chance to talk a bit. There was a lot of "I love you" and "I miss you" and we talked urgently like dumb young lovers. It was really nice. We got to touch base about her reception tonight and how everything was going, lots of stuff like that, and she did tease a bit about that dress she wore. She said she was pretty proud of herself for wearing it in front of me. Yes, it was a gift from him. And she wanted to hear from me how it felt to comment on the dress right in front of him. "Did you feel pretty cucked?" she asked, giggling. "Yes," I admitted. "It was pretty humbling to be complimenting my wife's dress knowing he had bought it for you." She giggled; the dress thing really delighted her. I asked her how it felt for her. "It felt really good. I know this sounds bad, you know I'm not one of those superficial girls, I hope I don't sound it, but it felt really sexy.. really feminine and powerful to be wearing the sexy dress my lover bought for me!" (Those weren't her exact words, I'm paraphrasing.) Finally, she said, "It's kind of fun teasing you. Am I being too cruel though." I paused, torn, but committed myself. "No, baby, you're doing great. I like you cruel, my cruel love." Before we hung up, we talked about missing each other and how I wanted to see more of her. She said she knows. "Tomorrow, I promise."

The last thing I'll say for now is this. I've been deliberately avoiding the question of what she's told him about us or what he knows. Somehow I like it better that way -- him not knowing.

Not sure that makes sense, but gotta run. There probably won't be too much play at the reception tonight. This is a really important event for her, and the focus is on that. But who knows, maybe she'll surprise me with something new.

I think it is wonderful that you guys were able to text and talk some. You have given her the space she asked for and have been rewarded for obeying it. Her text about the pill is immensely hot and I can only imagine the thoughts and feelings that seeing that text invoked in you. You held out for way way longer than I could have and i commend you for that. I hope you have a good time tonight at the reception and that it is a success for MJ. Enjoy tonight sir!

I really appreciate the update (I've checked several times today for updates), and I can't wait to hear what happens at the reception (and afterwards).

Given what I know, I think KS does not need to make demands or assert himself. He's getting about as much attention as he can without invalidating their mutual fantasy.

At this point, I imagine that he, like me, just wants to find out what's going to happen next.

Things are going wonderfully. Plenty is happening and KS is getting more attention than he hoped. Love will conquer all. But with KA before and with Caleb, KS felt the need to remind all that she is his KS's slut. Perhaps he wants to do that again by giving an instruction. It could be to do less, not more, and be equally effective.

Let's sit back and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Several years ago, before I ever met Min-Ju, I very briefly dated this red haired girl who lived downstairs from one of my best friends. It was a fleeting thing, not important to either of us. Then, a few months later I found myself couch surfing on that friend's floor as I looked for a new apartment. As it turns out, the red haired girl downstairs had a new boyfriend. I found out because every night, as I tried to go to sleep, I heard them downstairs, echoing up through the heating vents. Fucking. Her quiet mewling whimpers punctuated by his breath, his groans. I don't know why this bothered me, as I say, she wasn't someone I was ever serious about and it was only for a week or two. But it did. Every night, it kept me up. This was before I became aware of my particular kink, and I'm sure you can't see any way in which this might have been formative for me. It bothered me, made me feel jealous over someone I liked but didn't really care about, and kept me up at night. But it was also hot. So I listened. He seemed to go on forever, and her cries were louder, more urgent than I remember when she was with me. It kept me up for several nights, and I complained to my friend and his girlfriend about it. I remember she found it silly. Bothered, but knowing I shouldn't be, though I've always had trouble letting go of a girlfriend, I even asked my friend Fiona, who fancied herself something of a sexual initiate, for advice. Fiona said to eroticize it. If it was upsetting me, I should eroticize it. So I did. Soon, nights found me on the floor listening with my ear pressed against the floor. I could hear them more clearly, and the occasional sounds of their conversation, though I could never make out words, was especially compelling. I even found myself at the vent, the soft cry of her pleasure echoing up as I touched myself. What particularly bothered me was the mornings. This red haired girl was frail. She had some kind of mild autoimmune disease that she said made sex in the morning unpleasant for her, so we never had that. But in the mornings I would hear them, too. She was giving him that which she had never given for me. And from the sounds, it was clear, too, at times that she was sucking him, another thing she claimed not to like.

Why do I bring this up? Because of Fiona's advice: when something hurts or makes you feel jealous, eroticize it. I'm not really sure that's actually good advice, but that's what I'm doing. Min-Ju is sleeping with a man who was the center of everyone's attention last night. He was toasted and praised. People fawned over him, and he clearly reveled in the attention. And he is fucking my wife. He's no rockstar or Basquiat, hardly, but he has a certain charisma and dammit he's smart and articulate, qualities that I know are what attract her to me. And he's fucking her. He's making her cum. It's one thing that another guy is inside her, but this guy is inside her. Aaaaawggg. So I eroticize it. And dammit if it isn't erotic, knowing this bull, this alpha is crowing in his conquest of my girl. He's been with her three days now uninterrupted. Whatever he knows or doesn't know about our situation, he knows he's been with her exclusively during that time, her pussy belonging to him.

The event was very successful. It was a great show and a great turn out. Min-Ju was beaming and proud, and I felt filled with pride for her. I was really exciting for her getting this opportunity. It was a stunning moment for her, and she looked stunning. She was wearing a dark blue cocktail dress that she and I had picked out a few weeks ago, a great color for her and a good mix of adult serious and sexy. But it wasn't the dress that really caught the eye -- it was the fact she wasn't wearing a bra under it! The outline of her breasts, her nipples -- not overtly obvious yet clearly visible. And she looked a-m-a-z-i-n-g. It was a while into the event before I had I chance to ask her if going braless was his idea, and her blush told me everything I needed to know.

For his part, I had to grudgingly admit he made a good impression. He wore a stylish blue shirt with sleeves rolled up under a sweater vest and bright tie. He carried himself with confidence and energy, and guests were swarmed around him throughout the reception. I'll cop to muttering some snarky comments about him under my breath a few times. The worst part was when he ordered me around. Min-Ju had set the stage, I suppose, by relying on me for a few last minute errands as the reception was just starting. I was happy to help, and among other things eager to have something to do to keep me busy. But there was a moment when he was talking intently with two other men and a woman about upcoming project in Korea he was working on, and he wanted to show them the pamphlet. Only half looking at me, he said, "Go bring me my bag. It's in the back room on the table." Then his hand was on my back, above my right shoulder blade, nudging me along.

I still want to say this was all within the ordinary realm of being a good host. Objectively, he was not being particularly rude. I was there to support my wife and if none of this other play were happening of course I would be happy to help out this way. But, as I said, eroticize, eroticize, eroticize. So as I dutifully went off to grab his bag for him, my back heated under the memory of his hand and I definitely felt myself the chastened cuckold being ordered off by the man who has claimed his place with his wife. Min-Ju watched me go. I would kill to know what she was thinking in that moment.

Min-Ju spent most of the night by his side. Part of the perk of doing the curation was she got to meet and be introduced to all the other artists and patrons and others who came to see him. And I kept mostly out of the way. It was her time for the spot light. Which meant I spent most of the time hanging out with her friends, especially one of her closest friends, Chelsea. Imagine standing there among her friends chatting about what a great opportunity this is for your wife and how much fun she's having next to him while you know that, even now, his cum is inside her bare pussy. Her friends are all happy, oblivious, chatting him up, and even then his sperm are swimming free inside her uterus while you are locked in chastity. What color was her pill this morning? Now imagine this: toward the end of the night, most people having gone by now, the two of them walk close together toward the next room of the gallery space and you catch their hands touch, and for a moment, their fingers curl together. And linger.

The night ended around 10 for me, but not for them. As the gallery was closing, I walked over to ask what their plans were. She gave me a hug and a kiss as I congratulated her. She looked into my eyes, searching. Then she said, "You should go on home. He and are are going to a little after party with some of his colleagues." She was dismissing me again. She looked in my eyes again, as if making sure I was ok. I smiled. "Thanks for your help today," he said, as if even he felt bad for me. "Have fun," I said, "You deserve it." She blew me a kiss. Then she was cruel. "Be a good boy!' she called after me.

I wasn't. I spilled again when I got home.

The good news is she's invited me over for a late brunch today. My first time back in the apartment.

Beautiful honesty. Thank you. Best wishes.

You should, and I know you are, proud of her. She is handling this complex situation brilliantly. And so are you!

I'm amused by how much he enjoyed her wearing his purple dress with white sash braless--so much he wanted it repeated with your blue cocktail dress.

What a 'how's this going to play out?' brunch. Wow! Your self-control is remarkable, with you knowing your brunch visit comes shortly after their morning fuck and shower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread