• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
koreanslut said:
I hear him grunting as he fucks her and she cries out like she is coming. Neighbors may hear.

That's because she WAS cumming.

koreanslut said:
I hear him grunting as he fucks her and she cries out like she is coming. Neighbors may hear.

I'm spilling can't help it spilling

you should be recording this. ... if only just for yourself to playback later.

Doubt the neighbours will complain, bet they are just like you and are listening into their fun

koreanslut said:
Her cries so desperate needy never like with me. Is she acting or real?

I think it's probably real. The whole thing, since before he arrived, is really scary for her. She wouldn't do it unless it turned her on SO MUCH that it overcame fear and common sense. That arousal is what you're hearing.

After you confess to her, she needs to lock you up for a good long while, and make you go through this over and over.

I think a two day extension is not going to be enough.

(By the way, thinking about, I love the way she announced that without asking your approval -- as husband or even roommate!)

Sorry about all the taunting if you actually feel bad -- you asked us to be cruel.

If it's obnoxious, just say so and I'll get serious. I know what you're going through can be tough.

5th spill.. Consequences. So do I text her my submission now or wait til she finishes letting him breed her?

I'm ok. Intense. If sounds are real she has cum at least once maybe twice and he still fucks her. She is so unbelievably hot to spread herself for him. I know I am nuts not to stop him taking her eggs but I am helpless. I want him to take her! I want to kneel by their room and paint the door with my cum in defeat.

Taunt mercilessly. He is going to impregnate her isn't he.

koreanslut said:
5th spill.. Consequences. So do I text her my submission now or wait til she finishes letting him breed her?

I'm ok. Intense. If sounds are real she has cum at least once maybe twice and he still fucks her. She is so unbelievably hot to spread herself for him. I know I am nuts not to stop him taking her eggs but I am helpless. I want him to take her! I want to kneel by their room and paint the door with my cum in defeat.

Hell no, don't text. The last thing she needs is distraction.

You want her to experience maximum pleasure on his cock.

He most likely will impregnate her. I would text her but maybe not right this second as nard said let her enjoy her fucking and let her know her good little cuck spilled and couldnt help himself listening to him take her like an alpha and make her cum while getting her pregnant

koreanslut said:

I don't think she's faking.

If she is, think about how hot it is for HIM.

Anyway, you can ask her if she was exaggerating for your benefit. I hope you told her before, when you were talking about staying in the apartment, that you didn't want that. You want to hear the honest thing, and you don't want her to be acting instead of just enjoying getting fucked.

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
Taunt mercilessly. He is going to impregnate her isn't he.

Maybe not this time.

But he's going to be fucking her over and over as long as he stays there.

And she has taken the last pill until he leaves.

And at least two of those were blue, and I'm still betting that four of them were.

I wonder what position they're in tonight?

I've read that the best position for getting pregnant is with the woman lying on her stomach, with her hips on a pillow to elevate her ass.

His cock can penetrate the deepest that way, and, when he ejaculates, more sperm will shoot up to the cervix and beyond.

As an added bonus, she'll feel the deeper penetration. Maybe that's why she's making so much noise!

5th spill... hmmmn you should probably leave it on the floor or wherever you dropped it, so that Min Ju and KA can have a good laugh when they're finished, as your seed is drying up on the floor or wall or...hell they don't actually give a shit - you're not part of the picture right now and you barely exist to them, she is only concerned about KA's pleasure and giving him what he wants... any illusion you are under that she is faking, is an illusion on your part only. KA's sperm is already seeking out her fertile egg and if it shouldn't take this time they have another 2 days to make it happen. There is no argument that you both fucked up and this is no longer a game. She will be taking blue pills and then running out of pills. KA not only consummated your marriage but now he'll be the first again to consummate her womb and there is nothing you can do to stop it, because its her who is in control and you have to sit on the sidelines and accept that.
sorry just having a bit of fun...

Be brave. Min-Ju knows what she is doing. She'll control pregnancy risk. But, boy, you are getting the ride of your life. Keep listening. Keep writing. Don't interfere with them.

We all are with you.

From the way you describe how Minju is moaning, I am pretty sure he is going for it and he is trying to breed your wife. IMO it doesnt matter if you text her now or later because Minju is way too fucking busy to deal with your messages. All that matters to Minju right now is to get Minju's pussy filled with cock and the artist's seed in her womb

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
Her cries so desperate needy never like with me. Is she acting or real? I am cuckold. She makes me cuckold. She deserve his superior cock. He and others deserve my beautiful wife. Deserve chance to breed her no wonder she mewling wants his seed in her

KS,one of the reasons this turns you on so much is that this is the only way you can witness the levels of sexual ecstasy she can reach when she's getting well and truly fucked.

It won't happen when you're fucking her.

Hearing him roar as she called out for him "oh god, baby, yes" was unbelievably intense and knowing they experienced real risk makes me excited for her but so jealous of him. I want that! I can't imagine what this must have been like for her, and knowing I listened. I hope she loved it.

Going to let it all sink in now.

I wonder if 6th spill is worse than 5th?

6th spill? I hope Minju makes you clean that up as part of your punishment!

So they are done or are they just kissing and resting so they can fuck for at least another round? How many times do you think he's ejaculated into your wife?

You should text her a picture of your 5th (unbidden) spill. She probably won't read it now, but I'm sure they'll finish sometime soon, and then she may want to deal with your consequences. Plus, then she'll know you came long before he did.

It isn't your job to decide when she needs to know about your breaking the rules, it's your job to come clean right away and let her decide when to deal with you.

edit: good lord, son, you came again while I was writing this? tsk tsk tsk. Whatever she has in mind is going to get so much worse for you now.

Are they still fucking? I'm sure we'd all like more updates.

You probably won't get to see her until tomorrow morning (unless the fuck a few more times in the middle of the night and sleep in).

I doubt that you've talked about sex with or in front of KA, so you shouldn't start. Keep up the charade.

From now on, don't ask for anything. Hang around in case you get some scraps. She won't hesitate to dismiss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread