• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another option for breaking the ice if Min-Ju likes to tease, and you appear to enjoy it. Since KA is an artist (not sure what type) Min-Ju could offer to pose nude for KA whilst the three of you are there in the apartment. She can then send you on a shopping trip when things are about to go to the next level. KA would then know where he stands, if you are prepared to leave your apartment whilst Min-Ju is nude. That way everything can work out without anyone having to plan it, and you get to witness some of it, whilst giving your consent at the same time.

I dont think you are at this stage yet, but Min-Ju might be. If you want KA to humiliate you, and you are prepared to go down on Min-Ju after KA has had his way. When you returned Min-Ju could ask KA to go to another room and silently observe you giving Min-Ju oral.

asianboy said:
To add to this, if you are going to move out for the few days, saying you are going on a "business trip" would work but this gave me an idea. It could be hot if you come back to the apartment and catch them fucking and just act like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. That would be an interesting way to be outed.

That sounds hot, but probably wouldn't work out well. Basically, it would scare the shit out of KA, which is the opposite of what you want. Getting him to focus on enjoying Min-Ju with KS participating in any form is going to be tough, and this would be highly counterproductive.

My (possibly unworkable) idea was more along the lines: Min-Ju and KS give some plausible excuse for his being gone for a day or two, with the understanding that he will return at a predictable time, which he does. KA wonders if he's going to end up on the couch or what. After KS returns, at some appropriate point, the question about where everyone sleeps is resolved in some way that promotes Min-Ju's and KS's fantasies. Maybe she could say to KS, in KA's presence: "We've been having a great time and would like to keep fucking, so would you mind sleeping on the couch?"

Anyway, I doubt that will work. KS would be very lucky if KA is bold and derives some pleasure from cuckolding KS. I just really doubt that KA is going to want to focus his attention on KA or play too many games (although it's not impossible), but maybe it will turn him on that Min-Ju explicitly chooses him over KS.

As has been stated by the others the last time she was with KA you guys crushed pills and it seemed to be a thrill for both of you to do so. I think it would be amazingly hot to let her go completely unprotected with KA as she was pretty much last time.

I just went back and read some of the posts about KA in "My Korean Adventure". From this, I was reminded that he knew she was married then, and that he seems pretty dominant and aggressive. There was one comment about how he wanted to see her suck off another guy!

There is a mention of a spare room, so I assume you have one.

Anyway, there may still be some uncertainty in his mind about whether he'll get to sleep with her (he won't really know whether she was telling the truth when she said she was "free to play", and maybe that doesn't mean "free to play" when you are around).

Of course, I'm eagerly awaiting more updates.

First off, great thread! I do have a question. Did Min-Ju ever told you what happened with that guy at a new years party? If not, this might be a time to ask. This might be wishful thinking, but i am thinking something must have happened when she disappeared with him for 20 min.

You are a lucky guy!

Wow, so many comments. Who knew that the subject of my wife becoming unprotected would interest so many other men. Lol. Thank you all for your serious and thoughtful responses. There's a lot to think on here. Thanks especially to Chaste4River, MrGlad, and Forget. I'm glad you enjoy the thread, and I hope you continue as part of the conversation. Minos, this is why you shouldn't disappear for so long.

I have too much other stuff to try to update on, so I can't reply to your questions right now, sorry. I'll try to get to them when I can. (I may have a lot of time on my hands Wednesday night while Min-Ju and her lover are cuddled up together in our bed... And that might be quite a time to revisit the question of another man shooting his sperm into Min-Ju's bare little pussy.)

I can say this. This risk of allowing another man to breed her is a very potent fantasy for me, and maybe even more potent for her. But it's not something we want, and we're both clear headed and controlled enough to make sure nothing happens that is truly risky. She does not want to have children yet, she has other things she wants to do with her life (other men?), and while she has an impulsive side, she's anything but rash. We have a tacit understanding that she might mislead me about how much risk she's really taking to spike my angst, but also that while she may nudge some boundaries she will not go too far, though the possibility she may go further than I, as the responsible one, may expect is part of the excitement. This is fantasy for us. Talk clearly gets us both very riled up. And pregnancy risk talk has been one of the drivers of our play for quite a while. A while ago, sometime, I mentioned how she teases me about why evolutionary biologists speculate the penis has a mushroom shape, so as to scoop out the weaker sperm of another man. Back when she was dating Caleb, she liked to tease me about how he had a big mushroom head on his cock. She teased me that he was the kind of man who would make sure his was the only sperm inside a woman. As he knew she had a boyfriend though he never knew the particulars of our relationship, she liked to tease me that when he fucked her he would talk about wanting to "take" her from her boyfriend and that he wanted only his sperm inside her. She also likes to tease that the way a condom wraps loosely means it would be useless to scoop out other men's seed, never mind the way it blocks mine from getting her. And she loves talking about "wasting" my cum on the floor or in the toilet, loves it because she knows the effect that has on me.

There is obviously something very primal for a man in that moment of planting his seed in a woman. Pinning her down and breeding her. There seems to be something even more primal (and freeing) for Min-Ju in the thought of being pinned down by another man -- trapped, taken -- and ****** to take his potent seed deep into her womb. It makes her cum, just the idea of it, just the talk of it. And what's most potent for her is that it's another man planting her, not her husband. It's something I wish she could tell me more about so I understood more just how that made her feel and how she experienced the idea. Maybe she's not ready yet, or maybe she's too scared what I will think, or too hard for her to face head on the way that must invoke the guilt of being a "slut" and a "*****," or maybe she just needs to keep some parts of her erotic life back as private, just for her, which is more than fair. For me, the idea of another man pinning my Min-Ju down, forcing her to give up her bare and vulnerable pussy, of him getting to have that rush of triumph from conquering another woman, another man's woman, is.. paralyzing.

All of this is to say that yes, the risk -- the specter of that word that hangs in the air even as we shy away from it, "pregnancy" -- is very potent. Myst is probably right that there is an element of addiction that comes with the risk, a desire to push just a little further, which feeds the rush. But we both want the risk. The trick is to find risk that fuels the mental fantasy while minimizing, well, the risk. Chaste4River, you wrote that "the only way to make it more erotic is if you don't get to be a part of the decision" and "whether you want her to be bred or not, it should be her decision." You're right. We've been trying to find a good game of chance that keeps me in the dark. To my surprise, my wife has come up with a rather devious idea. But if any of you have suggestions, speak up.

Tonight Min-Ju had to work late, picking up some extra classes so she can have the time off later in the week, so when I got home I decided to surprise her with a nice dinner. I made a big fuss about it, welcoming her home and urging her to take her shoes off and come sit down at the table while I finished up. I told her I would take care of washing her workout clothes later. Poured her a nice glass of red wine, and then we enjoyed dinner together. It's not uncommon for me to cook, we generally share all the housework, but this was beyond what I would normally do. She found it really sweet. She asked if this was because I was feeling submissive knowing I was being put aside for another man, which of course she knew it was. There was a swirl of different and conflicting emotions here that I don't have time to describe. At the end of the meal I told her to go rest, I would do the dishes. Min-Ju laughed and said, "Aw, I'm really starting to like this. Are you going to clean the house for me, too?" I said, "Yes, Princess. Tomorrow." "Princess" isn't a name we use often, but she clearly enjoyed hearing it. As I stood up to gather the dishes, the cuckold part of me who spends too much time online even thought of the frilly apron her mom gave her for the wedding that she never liked. It's not something I've really thought about before but I found myself wondering if she would like making me wear it along with my poor little cock in its cage while cleaning up the dishes.

When Min-Ju had come home, she had some store bags with her along with her yoga things that she was making a big point of hiding from me, so as I washed the dishes I noticed out of the corner of my eye that those bags along with my wife disappeared into the bedroom and the closed door. I have to admit intense curiosity as to what might be in the bags. It will likely be an easy matter for me to sneak in later and peak, though I'm torn about doing that. Asianboy, your suggestion about her wearing Hanbok made me laugh out loud. Min-Ju would hate that. She grew up constantly fighting her mom over "proper" ways to dress as a girl. So earlier, just to provoke a response, I suggested it -- and sure enough Min-Ju let out an indignant squeal and slapped me with her hands, crying out "W-h-a-t! No no no that's crazy." She was the spitting image of her mother in that moment and thought about telling her that, but I think she would have killed me.

When she got up to go into the bedroom and close the door, she came over to me at the sink, gave me a kiss, and tugged on my cage through my pants. "How does it feel knowing another man is coming to stay with me for the week?"

She also said that she wants me to pack my things tonight, to make it real. We both know it will be erotic to see the suitcase sitting in the corner by the door.

So I really do need to go. I need to pack. Things are getting very real.

koreanslut said:
Wow, so many comments. Who knew that the subject of my wife becoming unprotected would interest so many other men. Lol. Thank you all for your serious and thoughtful responses. There's a lot to think on here. Thanks especially to Chaste4River, MrGlad, and Forget. I'm glad you enjoy the thread, and I hope you continue as part of the conversation. Minos, this is why you shouldn't disappear for so long.

It's not just the unprotected sex. Watching the whole thing unfold is fascinating. Your writing is great, not only because you can compose a paragraph, but because you communicate your feelings and interactions with Min-Ju so well.

I can say this. This risk of allowing another man to breed her is a very potent fantasy for me, and maybe even more potent for her. But it's not something we want, and we're both clear headed and controlled enough to make sure nothing happens that is truly risky. She does not want to have children yet, she has other things she wants to do with her life (other men?), and while she has an impulsive side, she's anything but rash. We have a tacit understanding that she might mislead me about how much risk she's really taking to spike my angst, but also that while she may nudge some boundaries she will not go too far, though the possibility she may go further than I, as the responsible one, may expect is part of the excitement. This is fantasy for us. Talk clearly gets us both very riled up. And pregnancy risk talk has been one of the drivers of our play for quite a while. A while ago, sometime, I mentioned how she teases me about why evolutionary biologists speculate the penis has a mushroom shape, so as to scoop out the weaker sperm of another man. Back when she was dating Caleb, she liked to tease me about how he had a big mushroom head on his cock. She teased me that he was the kind of man who would make sure his was the only sperm inside a woman. As he knew she had a boyfriend though he never knew the particulars of our relationship, she liked to tease me that when he fucked her he would talk about wanting to "take" her from her boyfriend and that he wanted only his sperm inside her. She also likes to tease that the way a condom wraps loosely means it would be useless to scoop out other men's seed, never mind the way it blocks mine from getting her. And she loves talking about "wasting" my cum on the floor or in the toilet, loves it because she knows the effect that has on me.

There is obviously something very primal for a man in that moment of planting his seed in a woman. Pinning her down and breeding her. There seems to be something even more primal (and freeing) for Min-Ju in the thought of being pinned down by another man -- trapped, taken -- and ****** to take his potent seed deep into her womb. It makes her cum, just the idea of it, just the talk of it. And what's most potent for her is that it's another man planting her, not her husband. It's something I wish she could tell me more about so I understood more just how that made her feel and how she experienced the idea. Maybe she's not ready yet, or maybe she's too scared what I will think, or too hard for her to face head on the way that must invoke the guilt of being a "slut" and a "*****," or maybe she just needs to keep some parts of her erotic life back as private, just for her, which is more than fair. For me, the idea of another man pinning my Min-Ju down, forcing her to give up her bare and vulnerable pussy, of him getting to have that rush of triumph from conquering another woman, another man's woman, is.. paralyzing.

All of this is to say that yes, the risk -- the specter of that word that hangs in the air even as we shy away from it, "pregnancy" -- is very potent. Myst is probably right that there is an element of addiction that comes with the risk, a desire to push just a little further, which feeds the rush. But we both want the risk. The trick is to find risk that fuels the mental fantasy while minimizing, well, the risk. Chaste4River, you wrote that "the only way to make it more erotic is if you don't get to be a part of the decision" and "whether you want her to be bred or not, it should be her decision." You're right. We've been trying to find a good game of chance that keeps me in the dark. To my surprise, my wife has come up with a rather devious idea. But if any of you have suggestions, speak up.

The source of cuckold desires puzzled me for many years because it seems so evolutionarily un-fit. The best I can understand is that men have evolved to become incredibly horny when faced with sexual competition. Those feelings become so strong that they become addictive. Sperm competition is the ultimate sexual competition. And risk is very exciting to many people. Combining a man with these feelings and a woman who is excited by the prospect of screwing around (because of her own biological compulsions) results in an explosive mixture.

It's not surprising that women feel compulsions to do unwise things things that may result in pregnancy. We're all on the planet because a lot of female ancestors felt that way. You want her to explain how she feels during unprotected sex, but it might be difficult to articulate. These feelings are so primal that she may not understand them herself -- just their power.

Did I miss the explanation of the devious idea, or will you explain later?

By the way,it doesn't matter that condoms reduce your dick's effectiveness at sperm removal. He's going to pump as much semen as is human possible into your wife for five days before you get a chance to try. And you may not get a chance to try right away -- who knows when she'll release you from your cage.

When Min-Ju had come home, she had some store bags with her along with her yoga things that she was making a big point of hiding from me, so as I washed the dishes I noticed out of the corner of my eye that those bags along with my wife disappeared into the bedroom and the closed door. I have to admit intense curiosity as to what might be in the bags. It will likely be an easy matter for me to sneak in later and peak, though I'm torn about doing that.

I'm intensely curious, also.

She also said that she wants me to pack my things tonight, to make it real. We both know it will be erotic to see the suitcase sitting in the corner by the door.

Ulp!

So I guess you're staying in a hotel. Did you just learn the final plan when she told you to get packed?
Will you have to be gone every night?

Can you make a deal with her: She can skip a pill for every night you are allowed to stay there?

koreanslut said:
When Min-Ju had come home, she had some store bags with her along with her yoga things that she was making a big point of hiding from me, so as I washed the dishes I noticed out of the corner of my eye that those bags along with my wife disappeared into the bedroom and the closed door. I have to admit intense curiosity as to what might be in the bags. It will likely be an easy matter for me to sneak in later and peak, though I'm torn about doing that. Asianboy, your suggestion about her wearing Hanbok made me laugh out loud. Min-Ju would hate that. She grew up constantly fighting her mom over "proper" ways to dress as a girl. So earlier, just to provoke a response, I suggested it -- and sure enough Min-Ju let out an indignant squeal and slapped me with her hands, crying out "W-h-a-t! No no no that's crazy." She was the spitting image of her mother in that moment and thought about telling her that, but I think she would have killed me.

When she got up to go into the bedroom and close the door, she came over to me at the sink, gave me a kiss, and tugged on my cage through my pants. "How does it feel knowing another man is coming to stay with me for the week?"

Haha so Minju really doesn't like the classic Korean stuff?
I am definitely interested with what's in those bags

You won't be surprised to learn I didn't get too much sleep last night. A combination of desperate horniness from the edging and anxiety about what is coming up (and coming up fast!), though I'm unsure how much of each. Min-Ju and I shared a few cuddles during the night and she was letting out little moans at one point, but she seemed to mostly sleep through the night.

Waking up around 5 am and padding out into the dark apartment, I'll be honest it felt a little sad seeing my suitcase there by the door. It looked lonely. I felt a little lonely, there in the dark with no one else awake. And I thought about how lonely it's going to feel by myself in the hotel, in my own city. It's a weird feeling to reserve a room just a few blocks from where you live. And aside from all the anxiety/angst about KA sleeping with my wife, in my bed, and taking my place, is the simple truth that I'll miss getting to just hang out with her. We're almost never apart. It's both sadder and reassuring to know she feels a little lonely, too. But some breakfast and the bustle of getting ready for the day helped banish some of that. A feeling of purpose always helps.

Min-Ju edged me again last night. Taking off my cage and very lightly, oh so lightly, brushing her hand over my suddenly free cock and causing goose bumps up and down my shaft, she whispered into my ear that "soon this will be happening." "Soon I will be getting the cock that I need again." She looked up toward me. "Not yours." Her hand was still only barely touching, more not even touching; I was feeling the heat from her more than actual contact. "He'll be in my arms for 6 days," she said. "It will almost be like he's living with me." She seemed fascinated with how my cock trembled underneath her, but also distracted, elsewhere. "Do you like that, baby?" The "that" was a little unclear, so I didn't know how to answer. She looked up and bit her lip. "Do you like that I will be living with him?" She watched my reaction closely. I'm not sure what she saw, but she seemed to like it. It earned me the slight curl of her delicate fingers around my now throbbing cock. Abruptly she clenched down and pumped my cock.. once.. twice.. three times. "I'll be available to him the whole time.. constantly fucking and sucking him." And as she spoke the whole reality seemed to spread out in my mind's eye: her sleeping with him and waking with him, opening for morning sex, sucking him in the shower, bending over the counter for him as she cooked for him... I'll let you just imagine how this felt as the sperm was rising in my balls...

Her period ended last night so I took the opportunity to roll her over onto her back and kiss my way down her neck and clavicle, around each of her full breasts and down her to her flat stomach, admiring how toned she is becoming, sliding my tongue across her hip bone, and then down, down, between her thighs, nudging open her tender pink little labia, and savoring the sweet taste of her bare, perfect little pussy. My turn to tease, I asked her whose cock she wanted, "mine or his?" She moaned and squirmed under my tongue. "His," she whispered, "His." "You want his cock plunging bare inside your little pussy?" I urged, licking her clit. "Mmm.. yes." Her back arched. Her pussy heated. It turns her on to say such naughty.. such sluttish things out loud. "Are you going to be a slut for him?" "Yes.. I'm going to be his little slut." "His *****?" I asked. "Yes.." Her hands cupped either side of my head, urging me between her legs. Her cry of agreement was louder, approaching a shout. "Yes, baby, I'll be his *****.. anything he wants." "And if he wants your pussy.. your womb?" She didn't answer at first. Her thighs clutched around my head, almost painfully. I could feel her tensing. "Does he want my womb?" she mewled. It seemed almost like a genuine question, as though she honestly wasn't sure, or wasn't aware, that a man would want -- would kill -- to plant his seed deep into her sexy body.

She ended up cumming, lightly I think, which was not part of the plan to keep her on edge, but in that moment it felt very satisfying. And it still does.

We still need to play our game with her birth control, tonight. I meant to explain that -- I still do. I also have to thank whoever it was who first mentioned the simple and obvious idea of a business trip. Somehow in our reckless haste eroticizing the idea of me leaving the apartment for him the obviousness of that never occurred to us. So we're going with the simple. I have a business trip for "a few days." We'll keep it vague. If she decides it won't feel too awkward, we might decide to have me "stay" with them after a few days, but from her tone and body language she doesn't see that as likely, and honestly I'm not sure what to think. At that point, if he asks why I'm in town for the gallery opening but not back at the apartment, that might force some pretty awkward answers, but then, by that point I would think he will mostly have figured things out anyway. I guess we're counting on him being discrete and indirect. It still makes me uncomfortable that we don't have a set plan, but then a big part of this is for me to let go and submit to her control. So I'm trying to grit my teeth and roll with it.

When I get home I want to clean the place nice and tidy for them (got to make a good impression, right?), and I hope she and I have some quality quiet time just to be together. Feeling submissive I just find myself wanting to pamper and comfort her as much as I can.

Tomorrow (jesus) we are going together to the airport to pick him up. I haven't met him yet and will feel better if I do, plus we want to be good hosts. And she said she would feel better if I'm along. She's also a little anxious about going to meet this man who she kind of knows, but also really doesn't. For both of us it's sobering to know that is strange man, his very physical and bodily presence, is suddenly going to be in our lives and in our home... very much "in."

I't great how things are coming together.
"I'll be his..." I guess the enthusiastic yes rule is in place. Do you want to dare it applies to all men while he's here? Do you want to dare it applies to a man KA might tell Min-Ju to do something with, knowiing that KA is there to put on the brakes?
Are you going to sit in the back of the cab with them or claiming crowding take the front seat? Do you two want a dare for when she first speaks to him? I suspect you want it all to be very normal picking up a business aquaintance. But would you like the cuckolding to be subtilely revealed/starting? Should she sqeeze his leg. etc.?
Her dragging him to bed immediately after you leave on your 'business trip' is obvious. He will know you are leaving voluntarily as she instructed. So there is little need for subtlety. I think you should put his bag in the master bedroom, not the spare room. Just do it as if it were entirely normal. Welcome home to see his clothes in the closet, other things in the drawer you emptied, and his toothbrush in the holder next to hers.
That you are an accepting cuckold will be obvious, no need to mention it, just accept it and act out your role.
Will you be cleaning the apartment while they are out? You 'being gone' is already obvious, and Min-Ju can say she has a cleaning lady, who happens to be you.

Last edited:
KS, I feel your pain.

I find that the reality is a lot stronger than imagination, maybe because you end up running the same scenarios through your head so often you become used to them.

It's great that you're helping pick him up at the airport. The time from when you leave for the airport to when you have to leave your place will be very intense for you. One of the key times is between when you all arrive at home and when you leave. My fantasy would be that you and he DON'T clear the air at this point. He should still be wondering what exactly your role is. Ideally, you could hang out together for a little while, then maybe he will say he's tired and needs rest. Min-Ju could settle him in your bedroom, maybe taking a little longer than is proper. Then she could come out to slip into something very sexy and you could watch her go into the bedroom and close the door just before you leave.

Staying in the hotel for the next day or two will be excruciating, but the next mind-fuck will be the reception. Will you meet them there, or "come home from your trip" and go there together? Anyway, since the reception is a bunch of artists, there is room for her to be dressed a bit more sexily than if it were a corporate gathering, and perhaps to be a little cozier with him in public, without losing "plausible deniability". And you can witness this, knowing that only the three of you really know what was happening for the previous two days.

It would be great if Min-Ju had an opportunity to describe in detail what she and KA have been doing before the reception. Otherwise, you're just going to be rerunning the same scenarios through your head, and they will start to lose their edge.

Then what happens at the end of the reception? At this point, it sounds like you don't know. I really hope you can stay at home at that point. Really, I'm afraid you might get bored if you stay in your hotel. In that case, it doesn't seem like there are many more ways to push the boundaries. You'll just be experiencing what you've experienced the previous days. Things might even get repetitive for Min-Ju after a few days.

At the very least, I would somehow make clear that your trip is for only two days, which forces a mini-crisis when you return on Friday. If you don't end up staying home at that point, resolving the crisis in other ways might be exciting for you and Min-Ju.

For example, maybe some minor drama can be arranged to amplify your feelings. Could Min-Ju tell KA that you're planning to stay unless he asks you to stay elsewhere (in whatever polite way that can be arranged?). Maybe he should pay for your hotel for a few more days, since you'll be done with your business trip. Min-Ju might enjoy tormenting him a little in this way. He'll be able to take his revenge on her afterwards.

As usual, I favor being more subtle in the beginning and easing into a more overt cuckolding situation. It lets the situation unfold step by step, with a new mind-fuck at each stage.

Last edited:
We're heading out to the airport soon! Can't believe this is happening. Not a morning person, Min-Ju surprised me getting up early to shower and dress up nice. She looks so pretty with bright red lipstick. When I told her she looks nice, she said, "it's not for you, baby."

Have fun.

I still think you should all come back to the appartment and Min-Ju introduces the idea of posing nude so you can have a "famous" piece of art in rememberence of his visit. That way Min-Ju could have teased for an hour or so and you could have been teased. Then you could leave with her still posing. No explanation required then for KA. But best wishes whatever happens.

i can't wait for the update of how this all goes down... personally i think it would be good to have you make it quite clear before you leave them alone that you are aware of the situation, you want to make him as comfortable as possible and if he is unsure what is happening due to an ambiguous situation it may result in him holding back... but something tells me Min-Ju plans on making the situation very clear to him!

im interested to know what your opinion of him is... it is quite a rare situation whereby a white guy is being cucked by an asian guy (for me anyway) so i wonder if he is physically smaller than you? does he dress better than you? what attracts her to him that you don't have?

it also seems like you are unsure how long you need to stay away from the house.. is that true or i missed something? will Min-Ju make you stay away the whole time he is visiting or will you be allowed to come and watch or listen at some stage? i feel it is important for her to include you in this way as it has not been a possibility for you previously and if you don't get included you may start to feel left out... if you don't get to join and watch or listen then this experience won't be much different for you than when Min-Ju was with him in Korea...

anyway, i hope all is going well and you will have an exciting few days!

mrglad2cu2: A nude portrait is more likely the next time they go to Korea. KA's art supplies are there. That time KS can pre-arrange for Min-Ju to stay an extra week, likely without additional hotel cost. Should he take her birth control pills with him?

But you know, he could make a preliminary sketch and take lots of photos as an art study for him to contemplate at home. Perhaps KS should suggest it to Min-Ju or maybe KA.

KS you have said that in truth Min-Ju is your slut, not anyone else's. You are right. She would not play without your active encouragement. In more than a little part, she plays for you. Ultimately you are her Dom as well as her sub. In the past you have given her challenges to remind her that she is your slut, i.e. instructing her to confess her Karaoke guy blow job to KA, which as expected led to him being more aggressive with her. Perhaps you should tell or text her a new challenge. Say, "Min-Ju when out of the apartment with KA you can wear panties or bra, but not both", or engage in an act of submission to him, or refuse him something to goad him into aggressively exerting his control.

Last edited:
I feel that, at this point, Min-Ju has enough challenges for the next couple of days, and the main thrills for KS will be finding out what happens next (to the extent that he can experience or learn it).

For me, the main point of the modeling idea would be for KS to see KA seeing her naked, not as a challenge for her.

After a couple of days, some additional challenges might be appropriate, though.

Anyway, at this point, like KS, I just want to know what happens! I'm sure my suggestions are no match for reality.

Hey, maybe they'll both "chicken out"?

Add-ons or challenges don't have to be right now. Besides, at this time I bet KS is not paying attention to this forum.

Well, so, it's happening. I'm in the hotel now. Somehow I did some work done today. The hotel feels... empty. Both strangely numb and tremendously aroused, and also I guess a little lost.

The airport pickup went smoothly. We waited a surprisingly long time for him at customs. Between the wait and our eagerness getting us there much sooner than we needed to be, we were antsy in the airport for at least an hour, at times Min-Ju feeling very cuddly and needy, snuggling close and squeezing my hand fiercely, and at other times acting aloof, proper. I could tell she felt a little self-conscious, as she often does, feeling (real or not) the judgmental looks of other Koreans there for being with a white guy. I couldn't tell, too, whether she was feeling self-conscious about him coming out and seeing us being affectionate.

But then, he was there. Tall, about my height, and dressed stylishly in jeans and a dark blazer, he seemed... I don't know. He seemed like the man who was here to fuck my wife. She greeted him with a bow and some formal Korean, which he returned, and then they stepped closer for a brief hug. As she turned to introduce me the way she pivoted seemed to nudge them closer together, but that was probably my imagination. He seemed very polite and warm in greeting me. His handshake firm. I would love to see the surveillance video to know whether I subconsciously looked down toward his crotch as we shook. I was aware of being caged, knowing he was not. He smiled. His socks, I noticed, were red. He came across as genuine, likable in a removed way, with hints of impatience and entitlement. This was something I also felt from Min-Ju's father, who is a very accomplished man. He seemed a bit brusk about leaving the airport, and he did let me take his bag when I offered. There was a weird way in which the whole encounter felt strangely muted. I felt a lot of awkwardness, but it was the awkwardness of meeting someone new and wanting to make a good impression, almost more like I was meeting another member of her family. The "reality" of what was happening was there, but I guess I had it compartmentalized, or maybe I was feeling a bit numb. I think I still am.

In the cab, I told them they should sit together in the back, and I got up front. This was my plan to mark my status and theirs, but it was also basic courtesy as host. His English is good but not fluent. Something I struggled with in Korean visiting her family is that while their English was good it was just shy of good enough to allow me to speak fluently with them about my job or about politics, etc. Not wanting to use words they might not be familiar with, I really tried to limit my vocabulary and as a result didn't speak a lot. As a result, I always felt self-conscious that I might come across as not smart or not interesting. That's something I felt again strongly during the cab ride. But mostly he spoke in Korean to her. They seemed animated, lively as the airport fell behind us; she giggled a few times. They could have been talking about anything and almost certainly weren't talking about me, but my submissive feelings were quickly rising. I felt a little touchy, and childish about it, and butted in a few times with comments about the city or about the flight -- at this point, honestly, I couldn't tell you what we talked about. Their Korean shifted to English but conversation moved naturally back to them. The jouncing of the cab over the uneven pavement had my cage buzzing, and glances back became more furtive. This was the man who was going to fuck my wife. This was the man who already had fucked my wife. And now he was staying for almost a week. I wasn't sure I liked him. I'll be honest, the thought did bounce around a few times of calling the whole thing off. I felt panic and excitement. I wondered what the cabbie was making of our body language, whether he sensed my agitation, whether I was acting a bad host.

Then we were home. Min-Ju led the way up the stairs with the keys with him right behind her, saying idle, complimentary things about the building and neighborhood. I followed up behind with his bag. I remember feeling a flash of immense pride in my wife. She seemed so confident, so chatty with him, almost like a different person. In the apartment our steps echoed across the hardwood. The shoes off at the door of course. His red socks again. Which prompted the thought that my wife was probably wearing her new red lace underwear, underneath her tights. I apologized for the cold and went over to the thermostat. Min-Ju was showing him around and they were admiring together some of the prints in the living room. Submissive, a good host, and foolishly imaging myself as the orchestrator of their encounter, I wheeled his bag to into our bedroom. I left it there. A sign. I don't think either of them noticed, he certainly didn't. Although later when he found his bag there...

She offered him some water and asked if he was hungry. We chatted a little, empty pleasantries. He thanked us for being such kind hosts and for letting him stay in our home. I don't really remember what I said, nothing clever like I had planned. I remember looking down a lot. Min-Ju asked me, "Honey, do you need to be going? I don't want you to be late." She was still standing near him in the kitchen. I made some awkward goodbye, took the handle of my bag by the door, stepped through, and then the door was closed. I was in the hall. Feeling a kind of shock. An impulse to go back in and make some awkward excuse to stay longer. And then a decision to leave.

I wish I could say my cock was buzzing in that moment. But it wasn't. I remember it feeling strangely flaccid.

But I'm buzzing now. I've been buzzing all through the afternoon at work, becoming weirdly dynamic and effective at one of my meetings. And here on the bed in the hotel, my balls ache.

I know you're all asking this question, too. Has he fucked her? Are they fucking now? Is he in my bed with her with her naked in his arms? Is he even now at this moment pumping his seed into Min-Ju's perfect little pink pussy? All I can say is it's cold here. The only warm place to be is under the covers with someone.

So you tell me. Be honest. Be cruel. Be graphic in your knowledge of how he is fucking her.

Wow that must have been quite the experience. I'm sure they have been fucking since the afternoon and I am sure Minju is giving a nice Lunar New Year haha

He's probably like the typical Korean male and he is going to get what he wants from Minju and she is going to give her 오빠 one hell of a ride. They have probably fucked in your martial bed, in the kitchen and the shower. We won't blame you with the lack of updates on whether Minju has actually been fucked or not because she most likely is. She's been too busy fucking to tell her hubby about her tight little pussy being pounded.

P.S
Yeah~ Minju in tights again ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread