• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving every minute of this. And nardpleeker is right, if the pills have to stay out of the apartment, then that's two more days of unsafe play. Are you ready for that? Are you prepared to accept the risk involved in such a scenario? It's getting close to her fertile period, isn't it? Are you picturing it now? Your wife is under him. She's looking up into his eyes. She knows she's playing with fire and it's only making her hotter. She feels his every thrust and she's wondering if this is the one that will make her pregnant. She thinks of you as she looks at him panting above her. What will you think of her if she carries his child and not yours? What will you say if her first pregnancy is with someone other than you? And then as she feels his thrusts getting deeper and more erratic, and she senses his cock getting harder, preparing to flood her womb with his fertile seed, she forgets all about you. She sees only him as his hot sperm fills her with a warmth that she has never felt with you. And just for a second, she hopes that it takes. And she smiles.

Reactions: asianboy
Wow, chaste4river, that's a hot entry and I can imagine it happening pretty much exactly like that..any previous concers or doubts about actually going through with such a big risk gone right out the window in the heat of the moment. A brief moment of regret and fear after but then she will realise that you will love her and accept her even if she does get pregnant by this other man. She knows you will love her no matter what and because of that she loves you back even more...

If she does get pregnant by him at least you can just feign off the lack of similarity between you and the child as just her genes being too overpowering.

I guess they fell asleep. What an anticlimax! :)

You're right, I should have let her dismiss me. I shouldn't have taken that opportunity from her.

They are still talking and settling into bed it sounds. I had this crazy idea to knock on the door & make up some lame question about what time they leave in the morning or something.

Yes, if the rules stay, we are committed to leaving the pills in my office until he leaves...

Chaste4River said:
Are you picturing it now? Your wife is under him. She's looking up into his eyes. She knows she's playing with fire and it's only making her hotter. She feels his every thrust and she's wondering if this is the one that will make her pregnant. She thinks of you as she looks at him panting above her. What will you think of her if she carries his child and not yours? What will you say if her first pregnancy is with someone other than you? And then as she feels his thrusts getting deeper and more erratic, and she senses his cock getting harder, preparing to flood her womb with his fertile seed, she forgets all about you. She sees only him as his hot sperm fills her with a warmth that she has never felt with you. And just for a second, she hopes that it takes. And she smiles.

Shit, yes I'm visualizing that. Now I am. How could I not?

My will is breaking.. that key...

Take the key. Use it. Suffer the consequences. You know you want to. You know she wants you to.

Last edited:
Shit, I just heard the bed squeak!

Hope they have fun and you better stay strong and not reach for that key. Just enjoy the sounds of your wife having her pussy pounded

My guess is he is listening to them fuck right now but his body is trembling and his hands won't stop shaking and he can't think straight or concentrate on anything other than the sounds coming from the bedroom so all of that is preventing him from typing.

Think I heard the exact moment his cock penetrated her pussy... Her cry..

They are fucking not holding back. Cock so hard

So jelly of you man!! Wish I could hear those her moans! Hope they go for more than just one round, or one long marathon session would be cool too

Keep us posted and stay strong man!

Last edited:
koreanslut said:

Get the key NOW. Gently stroke your cock as you listen. It will make it even more exciting!

You know you can do it without cumming.

koreanslut said:

Maybe you should turn on the mic in your computer. You could post a recording without losing anonymity, so long as they aren't saying words.

might as well take the key and accept the consequences of those actions, i know i would!

If they're fucking loud enough for KS to pick it up with his computer's mic, then I feel so jealous of him. I would do anything to be in that room with him listening to them right now.

Her cries so desperate needy never like with me. Is she acting or real? I am cuckold. She makes me cuckold. She deserve his superior cock. He and others deserve my beautiful wife. Deserve chance to breed her no wonder she mewling wants his seed in her

I hear him grunting as he fucks her and she cries out like she is coming. Neighbors may hear.

I'm spilling can't help it spilling

Don't be so down on yourself. She's only like this because he might breed her. If she were ovulating with you inside her I'm sure she'd be just as needy.
And remember, she's your wife, not his. At the end of all this, she stays with you. He goes home.

...And leaves you his child to raise. :)

koreanslut said:
Her cries so desperate needy never like with me. Is she acting or real? I am cuckold. She makes me cuckold. She deserve his superior cock. He and others deserve my beautiful wife. Deserve chance to breed her no wonder she mewling wants his seed in her

God that sounds fucking hot! Think it's the fact that he is so dominant with her that makes her sound needy also add in the fact that she actually likes to be submissive and wants to be someone's slut.

koreanslut said:
I hear him grunting as he fucks her and she cries out like she is coming. Neighbors may hear.

I'm spilling can't help it spilling

I bet you pasted the wall behind you.

How do you feel now? Not drowning in regret, I hope.

nardpleeker said:
I bet you pasted the wall behind you.

How do you feel now? Not drowning in regret, I hope.

Do NOT burst into their room to make them stop! Just keep listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread