My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nardpleeker said:
KS,one of the reasons this turns you on so much is that this is the only way you can witness the levels of sexual ecstasy she can reach when she's getting well and truly fucked.

It won't happen when you're fucking her.

have to agree. ... she's the other side of the emotional coin. Put yourself in her mind for a second and just imagine what she is processing and how absolutely crazy horny, she is right now. She loves being dominated, something you can't provide, she is willing to do just about anything he asked... even considering mulitple partners. KA has 2 days left and he's gonna push her to limits you haven't even imagined. She belongs to him ... not just now either... anytime he comes back into her life, you will be sidelined, and he will take on a role she craves in her life. After this trip there will be many others like it.

You have already broken her 4 spills max what is the difference now? She is getting the pleasure she wants, needs, desires and deserves and only one person could give that to her, her loving caring sweet cuck husband

I wonder about the specific # of 4... Could that be because she had 4 blue pills to take? And now that you've gone over, she's going to abstain from her BC for that many more days?

edit: I suppose the rule about not bringing any pills back over makes this moot, but it might have been an idea originally.

If you haven't cleaned up, you shouldn't. Sleep in your shame tonight.

text her that she has to submit to his every whim and desire, and tell her how many times you fucked up.

Bonus points if you give the ok to him to do whatever he wants! :p

Guess the show's over and we gotta wait till tomorrow for KS's next update.

That was lot's of fun!

innocentsfun said:
text her that she has to submit to his every whim and desire, and tell her how many times you fucked up.

Neither of the need or want an ok. They're going to do these things, anyway.

KS wants not to have control, and he doesn't have any. Telling them to do things or giving approval undermines that.

But he DOES need to confess! She'll feel great that she made him lose control.

innocentsfun said:

From what i can gather she is already submitting, and he is doing pretty much whatever he wants. Besides... KS is the bottom at this juncture and you can't top from the bottom. He needs to just accept and take whatever happens... turns out to be much hotter anyway if he stays out of it. MinJu is a sexual powderkeg and she's going off right now.

I would assume one of the possibilities is that she truely outs him to Soo Yun. Or she makes him tel SY about how he likes to be in chastity while MJ is off fucking another man. Thinking about the possibilities it could be anything especially with KA staying two extra days. She could even go as far as to bring you in and allow you to watch her get fucked hard and deep by KA and take his hot seed into her bare unprotected womb as she cries in ecstacy. She seems very much a changed woman and her confidence has gone thru the roof. To quote the lonely island "like Kevin Garnett, Anything is possible!"

koreanslut said:
Hearing him roar as she called out for him "oh god, baby, yes" was unbelievably intense and knowing they experienced real risk makes me excited for her but so jealous of him. I want that! I can't imagine what this must have been like for her, and knowing I listened. I hope she loved it.

Going to let it all sink in now.

I wonder if 6th spill is worse than 5th?

You'll have to ASK her it was as exciting for her as it sounded. I hope she describes her feelings to you in graphic detail.

But it's pretty obvious that she loved it. And this is just the start.

You're right about needing it to sink in. For the maximum impact, you need time to mull over it. You also need to experience it repeatedly for awhile.

Normally, I think that you have to keep pushing the boundaries -- it's like building a tolerance to a drug. But I don't even know if that is necessary at this point. Repetitions of tonight's experience, with minor variations, while you are locked up, wouldn't get boring for a long time.

Think of all the things that have been going on that you've been missing. You need to see him casually assert his ownership of her in many different ways.
You need to see him put his arm around her while talking. You haven't seen him put his hand on her ass and leave it there, while talking about something else.

You need to experience talking about something in consequential while she sits on his lap wearing some very sexy lingerie that you have never seen before, watching his hands slowly roam around her body. Then, you have to do some little chore and come back to see them kissing passionately -- him with one hand cupping a bare breast, and his fingers gently kneading the nipple. Then you look at his cock and realize that she is gently strocking it through the fly of his boxers. Then she murmurs something to him in Korean that you can't understand, but you can guess from the effect on his cock that it's an explicit proposition of what they should do in the bedroom (maybe a new position that they haven't tried yet). Then she tells you they're going to be busy for awhile, sorry, and he carries her to the bedroom and you hear the door click.

Or, they're sitting together on the sofa chatting with you. She's in something insubstantial and he's caressing her while you chat about something trivial. Over time it, it heats up, while you pretend not to notice. About the time you think they're just going to start fucking in front of you, she dismisses you, saying that he mentioned wanting her to make love to him while he sits on the couch, so could you please go to your room to give them privacy?

If you're caged, I could see that kind of thing keeping you pretty wound up for quite a while.

Or maybe they will do something extreme. Maybe you'll come into the apartment and KA will be there, but not Min-Ju. He'll put his fingers to his lips and say, quietly: "Min-Ju wanted me to tell you. She's with XXX right now. He's only been here a few minutes. She said for you to go to your room and be quiet so he doesn't find out about you." About that time, you hear her voice "It's huge!" from the bedroom, then KA tips his head towards your room and starts to walk over to the bedroom to join them.

Anyway, my mediocre fantasies will pale in comparison to what you're going to experience shortly.

The real-time updates were FANTASTIC! I want more.

as nard said the updates were awesome and thank you for inviting us into your world tonight

What you need to do next.

koreanslut said:
Hearing him roar as she called out for him "oh god, baby, yes" was unbelievably intense and knowing they experienced real risk makes me excited for her but so jealous of him. I want that! I can't imagine what this must have been like for her, and knowing I listened. I hope she loved it.

If she said "Oh god, baby, yes" in English, it was for your benefit, right?

The first thing is: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU ASK ABOUT THE PILLS OR BRING THEM TO THE APARTMENT UNLESS SHE TELLS YOU TO.

She made clear that she doesn't want them.

If she changes her mind, she'll tell you and you can fetch them.

If she wants your opinion, she'll ask for it. And then you can figure out what to say.

But I don't think she will. If you don't bring them back, then on Tuesday and Wednesday, you'll know that she didn't take them. No speculation required.
Stay silent. You both know what's going on, there's no need to discuss it. And when she's fucking (which will happen a lot), you'll both know why she's so hot.

Second, consider taking a chance and congratulating her on her sound effects, and how convincing they were. Especially since they ****** you to cum, against orders. Be careful not to offend her, and express your gratitude that she did it all for you. But say you know she couldn't really have enjoyed it that much. You just don't think she came that often or hard.

Maybe she'll grin and acknowledge it, and say she that it was tremendously pleasurable, but she did put on a bit of a show.

OR... Maybe she'll correct your misconception: "NO! That was the real thing, baby! Before I met him, no one ever fucked me like that, not even you. I have never cum that hard on a man's cock before. And it's going to be even better tonight."

Next, I really hope you do get to watch them fuck. But, the way things have been going, that won't happen because they explicitly "let you watch." It won't be discussed. Maybe they'll just start fucking and ignore you -- like starting to kiss on the couch when you cleaning up the kitchen. If that happens, be sure not to disturb them.

Finally, don't make requests. Min-Ju knows what you want and need, and it's better that she give it to you (or make you submit to it) without your asking.

But, as I said before, stick to them like glue. Min-Ju won't hesitate to tell you to get lost, one way or another, if that's what she wants.

By the way, in the post when you said she announced his extended stay, you said "two days, sounds like". ? sounds like? Is there uncertainty about this?
It would be hot if you had to wonder how long this were going to continue. And, at this stage, I think it would be hot if he were around awhile longer.

This has been hotter than hell. I'll be checking for more updates. I hope I can get something else done ...

Last edited:
So who is in control of this runaway train? Ultimately you are. You have repeatedly told Min-Ju what you want. And she has delivered. If you had asked her to be a solely faithful to you wife, she would have done that. You are getting what you asked for.
Who else is in control? You two as a couple setting up the encounters and installing the enthuiastic yes rule. You dare each other to do more. Well, you're getting it.
Is KA in control? Yes, but only the control you, Min-Ju, you two as a couple, and your rules allow him.
Is Min-Ju in control? Yes because you asked her to. How much control does she have? Complete control over you, save acts that would be truly harmful. Imense control over KA. He is not taking advantage of his New York gallery exhibit to advance his career. No his mind is absorbed in fuckng Min-Ju. He is not optimizing his business and career opportunity. She has him devoted to her pussy.
So is it out of control? For you, right now, yes. You have no gracious control capacity left. For now you are along for the ride. The time for my suggestions of influencing, or triggering, or restraining events is past. Events are now beyond your reasoned management. For now, don't interfere, don't pout. Do what your are told or feel ia wanted of you in good grace. Why? Because you are getting what you asked for.
You wanted her to cuck you with you being involved, and oh by the way, keep loving and respecting you. Min-Ju is doing exactly that. Her sharing her mouthful of his cum with you was a perfect expression that she is your slut doing things for you (and her) keeping you involved in your shared game. Keep your cool. The way to lose her respect is to change your mind and get all huffy and hurt because she's fucking him while mind fucking you--just as you wanted.

Please keep posting in detail.

When he leaves, your come-down process should include her telling and showing every detail. Later you need a reclaiming and reconnecting period. Please post during this 'no games' period. We are just as interested in your growth as a couple as we are to the games

Last edited:
I completely agree with George's last message.

I have a suggestion for how to get to watch them fuck, or at least do more.

If they start canoodling in your presence (e.g., while talking about something unrelated, watching TV, or while you are doing chores),
do NOT say anything that commits you to "giving them space", but make yourself inconspicuous. Go do chores in another room for awhile, or go to your room to supposedly do something (maybe you have something important to do for work, like post on this thread :)).

Give it an appropriate interval to advance, then, quietly and unobtrusively check out what's going on. In the best case, they'll go all the way with you present. Or, you'll witness them in a state of greater ardor before they head to the bedroom. Or maybe Min-Ju will scold you and dismiss you. I don't see a way to lose here.

Last night was intense. I'm still very much processing all of that. I'm in awe of her and what she's been experiencing. Even if she was putting on a bit of a show for my benefit last night, that must have been incredibly erotic and intense for her to be in his arms that way, yet my hunch is it was real, that she really did let go of herself in a way she hasn't been able to do before. It must have been incredible for her.

This morning was quiet. I had breakfast before work alone; they were clearly still asleep in the room. While eating a half-entertained foolish thoughts of knocking on the door -- I just wanted to see her pretty face before leaving, but she deserves to sleep in.

Being at work seems surreal, a world away. And opening my desk draw I'd actually forgotten about the pills there. Staring at those envelopes is such a powerful reminder of the risk she -- we -- took last night.

This is the text I sent her last night: "Baby, listening to you moan in his arms like that knowing he was taking you bare and unprotected.. you know that made me spill again. 5th. I had to. It was so intense hearing you cum as you begged for his sperm. Thank you love".

I wonder if they are having morning sex right about now?

Most assuredly. You are handling this just right. Great message. Keep, keep loving her no matter what. Her fucking him is an act of love toward you. She's giving you what you want even better than you dreamed. Besides she's gaining sex skills she will share with you after he's gone. Life is strange, isnt it.

koreanslut said:
Last night was intense. I'm still very much processing all of that. I'm in awe of her and what she's been experiencing. Even if she was putting on a bit of a show for my benefit last night, that must have been incredibly erotic and intense for her to be in his arms that way, yet my hunch is it was real, that she really did let go of herself in a way she hasn't been able to do before. It must have been incredible for her.

Your hunch is probably correct. She's probably learned a lot about fucking in the last week. You'll be the beneficiary after he leaves. And it will be fun having her teach you how to do some of the things he does that drive her so crazy. Maybe you'll get better, but you won't be able to come close to his abilities.

This morning was quiet. I had breakfast before work alone; they were clearly still asleep in the room. While eating a half-entertained foolish thoughts of knocking on the door -- I just wanted to see her pretty face before leaving, but she deserves to sleep in.

It would have been cool to see them in bed together. That would have real gut impact. But she probably wouldn't ask you to come over to kiss her goodbye, because she doesn't seem to do that kind of thing in his presence. Anyway, I'm sure it would have irritated them to be awakened.

Being at work seems surreal, a world away. And opening my desk draw I'd actually forgotten about the pills there. Staring at those envelopes is such a powerful reminder of the risk she -- we -- took last night.

I'd bet a large amount of money that you DON'T get a text or call asking you to retrieve them. They're going to stay there for awhile longer.

I was counting days wrong. I think the last pill in her possession is this morning's. So, she won't have pills for Tuesday or Wednesday, but, if he leaves on Wednesday, they may not have time for sex then.

If nothing happens about extending his stay further, I'd break my rule about asking for things and tell her that the whole experience is so intense for both of you, it would be a shame to have it end. Or gently find out whether she's disappointed that he's leaving. Anyway, at least get the message to her that extending up to another week/10 days would be fine with you. Of course, you have to be VERY sensitive to her feelings. If she's tiring of the whole thing, best to let it end on schedule. The last thing you want is for this to become a drag for her.

With luck, they've already decided to do that and will announce it to you. OR, your punishment will include not only being really locked up, but him staying there longer.

This is the text I sent her last night: "Baby, listening to you moan in his arms like that knowing he was taking you bare and unprotected.. you know that made me spill again. 5th. I had to. It was so intense hearing you cum as you begged for his sperm. Thank you love".

That is a fantastic text. Clearly, she tries to understand what you want based on discussions about fantasies that you may have had a long time ago. But much of what you're doing is so far out there that she must be very worried about pushing it too far -- with potentially very nasty consequences. Think about how a "normal" man would react to any of this!

I think that's a big reason for the orgasm limit. It's one way to make sure that you're still getting turned on by the whole thing.

By the way, I think we both prefer saying the experience is "intense" to "fun". "Fun" trivializes the whole experience, which involves a hell of a lot of (eroticized) pain. It's clear that she understands this, too.

I know you'll have a lot to report, but I'm very curious about something that might have been really hot. I'd like to know more details about what happened last night BEFORE you "gave them space."

The anticipation of a sexual episode is at least as intense as witnessing it. There must have been incredible sexual tension when you were just chilling around the house after tourism. Then, I guess, you had dinner. What did you all talk about? How did everyone behave in this tense, artificial situation?
What were you all doing when she went to change into lingerie? How did she contrive to present herself to you wearing it? What happened after that? When you left for your room, I suppose they were still in the living room, with her in her lingerie, otherwise there would have been no need to leave. Were they making out or what?

I wonder if they are having morning sex right about now?

It's fun to think about, but I hope not. He seems to have above average capacity, but it would be better if he had a little saved up for tonight.
But maybe they're waking up together naked, kissing, and then, after a leisurely breakfast, showering together before going out.

Last edited:
George said:
Her fucking him is an act of love toward you.

True.

But it's such a paradox. She makes it best for you if she's ALSO selfish about it and maximizes her own pleasure, as well as your pain (in a carefully targeted way). Not many women can do that in such a loving way.

I still can't get my head around it, in spite of obsessing about the idea for a few decades.

It was good that you didn't disturb them this morning. Allowing her to sleep in and wake up next to him was nice. Maybe she'll wake up first, and she'll have time to remember and process last night, like you did when you woke up this morning. Then she may gently wake KA with a gentle kiss. They'll move together to the shower, where she will clean is body inch by inch. When she's finished, he will return the favor, running his soapy hands along her every beautiful curve. maybe things will get a little frisky under the water. She'll turn away from him and lean back into his chest as she feels his swollen cock nuzzled between her ass cheeks. She'll tease him by slowly moving her hips side to side. Finally he places a hand on her shoulder, pushing her forward and causing her to lean against the shower wall. Her hips now thrust out behind her, she knows what he wants. She reaches back and finds his cock, then she guides it between her soft pussy lips. At first he takes her gently, slowly thrusting into her. Savoring every deep stroke, feeling her dripping cunt squeezing the head of his manhood as he retreats, then accepting every inch as he returns. Soon though, he's increasing his pace, slamming into her. She starts moaning, then screaming, her cries echoing off the bathroom walls. The water is starting to go cold, but they aren't stopping. They can't stop. She can tell he's about to fill her again. How many times has it been now? How long has it been since she's seen a white pill? Why does that make her scream even louder?

Last edited:
Happily Min-Ju and I have had the opportunity to text on and off over the day to catch up a bit. Turns out they really are visiting some museums and galleries. One place took them back into the staff area, which she was really excited about. I wonder what they are like when they are alone together. His his hand finding its way onto her shoulder or around her waist? Does she stand close against him? Are they holding hands? Does she kiss him? Chaste4River, your description above of their possible intimate shower moment is very very hot. Still, if I'm reading my wife's body language right she may not actually be feeling that close to him. This may be mostly about sex for her, and her throwing herself into the sex is a way of handling the conflictedness of her feelings.

Her texts this morning started with her wanting reassurance and love, which I was more than happy to hear. She wanted to make sure last night "wasn't too much" or that I "wasn't mad at her." I assured her last night was amazing. I told her "I loved hearing her truly let go and enjoy getting fucked that much -- it was amazing." We traded little reassurances back and forth for a while. She said she was feeling really wiped out (I can imagine why!) and that she was hoping the day would be more low key. Which makes me think probably no morning sex, though on the other hand maybe that's part of why she felt so tired.

Her vague answer about consequences makes me wonder if she didn't have something planned. Or if maybe the pill thing was her plan but then I spilled after it already happened.

I'll share a few of our messages:

Me: Hearing you let go like that with him was astonishing -- so hot!

Her: Did you like that? Did you like hearing him make me moan?

Me: Yes!!

Her: Did you hear him make me cum? hehe

Me: God, yes. It sounded like he gave you multiple orgasms. That's what made me spill.

Her: Mmm I really like that made you cum

Her: You broke the rule though (devil face)

Me: Are there going to be consequences?

Her: (After a 10 minute pause) There should be consequences

Me: Mmm I wonder what

Me: I love you

Her: I love you too

Me: Does he fuck you better than me?

Her: You sure you want me to say?

Me: Yes..

Her: Yes then. I've never had sex like that with you.

Me: Have you told him that?

Her: Do you want him to know?

Me: I think he should

Her: Wow.. ok. I'll tell him :p

Me: (later, a separate thread) I was wondering if I should maybe offer to pay his change fee for the ticket?

Her: Hehe wow. I thought about that too

Me: Do you want me to?

Her: Yes, offer. Makes me feel like a bitch but I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.