My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of 'he fucks me better' is the naughtiness of it. Other is technique and equipment. And attitude. She will tell you Caleb fucked her better also. But you are no slouch. Have her teach you what she learned from them. Every man can be a better lover.

Sometimes you should alpha dominate her.

Last edited:
wow... very hot... i can't imagine how you are managing to get any work done at all...

it must be giving you terrible cuckold angst to sit in work thinking about your wife walking around town hand in hand with her lover... stealing kisses and flirting with each other when they can and maybe even joking about doing something very naughty somewhere in the city... maybe they will go shopping after the museums and try to have sex in a changing room... or maybe he is feeling dominant and he will take her to a park and make her give him a blow job in a relatively quiet part of the park but where there is still a risk of being caught...

you might think these are thinks she would never do and it is just fantasy stuff, but i bet you never thought she would take another mans cum inside her bare pussy during the time when she is most likely to get pregnant, yet... that is exactly what happened last night...

he is likely feeling quite bold with her as he knows she is not his girlfriend so he doesnt need to hold back and she has told him she wants to be his slut... so he will probably be trying to act out his every fantasy with him... and she will be so hot in the moment and wanting to please him and make you proud, and the taboo nature of everything will have her willing to push her boundaries and try and do things she never dreamed of doing before...

to George, i don't know for sure but i think KS gets off more on the thought of Min-Ju being more sexually satisfied by these other men and by her dominating and controlling and humiliating him in her own special way... i don't think the thought of him being her alpha dominant lover turns him on... i think he would rather her be cruel to him and tell him those other men are better lovers, have bigger dicks and make her cum more times and harder than he ever has or will...

i know thats how i would be as a cuckold

koreanslut said:
Her vague answer about consequences makes me wonder if she didn't have something planned. Or if maybe the pill thing was her plan but then I spilled after it already happened.

I think she had it planned and is keeping it a surprise.

The text messages gave me another boner. Especially these:

---

Her: Did you hear him make me cum? hehe

---

Me: Does he fuck you better than me?

Her: You sure you want me to say?

Me: Yes..

Her: Yes then. I've never had sex like that with you.

---

So, it sounds like she wasn't faking, at least very much.

Here's another point to ponder: She's probably doing things for KA that she doesn't do for KS. But, even if that isn't true, KA has a much more exciting experience fucking her than KS does because she's getting so incredibly hot.

KS, does she cum when you fuck her?

At this point, KA has probably fucked her more while he was here than KS has in all 2015. KS, is that possible?

I noticed that she didn't mention the pills or tell KS to bring them home, so I assume he will leave them at the office -- and that no one will mention it.

As I said before, I don't think it's necessary to push a lot more major boundaries at this point. Variations on the same theme would keep KS going for awhile, and he might not be able to absorb much more. I think KS is not going to tire for a few more days of standing by and pretending nothing of interest is happening while KA treats his wife, in KS's presence, as his personal exclusive sexual servant -- and she loves it. There are quite a few ways for her to dismiss KS so that she and KA can go fuck, and LOTS of ways for them to fuck.

Of course, neither I nor KS has much control over that. But I dearly want to know what happens when he returns tonight!

I hope KA decides to stay awhile longer, or that Min-Ju convinces him to do so.

About George's comment, I feel that this is exactly what KS wanted in his fantasy I kind of agree that there is a time when he should find his inner alpha, but I don't think that time is now.

I REALLY, REALLY want to find out what happens tonight! Even little details about the subliminal messages that are sent in otherwise ordinary interactions will be thrilling.

So I got dismissed again tonight. Harshly. She's getting good at that, but it also comes back to her cries during sex: I'm not entirely sure anymore how much is act and how much is a new her.

This is how it happened. Coming home from work I found myself feeling a little anxious and nervous having thought about them alone together all day and not being sure what I might find when I get home. I half expected to be greeted with the sounds of Min-Ju crying out in passion as she let him fuck her on our living room floor. No such luck. Instead, I found them dressed up nicely for dinner. She was wearing one of her favorite dresses (with black tights, Asianboy), and he was dressed in stylish jeans and a jacket. I told them to give me a moment to change and I'll be ready to go.

That's when Min-Ju gave me her faux (I assume faux) innocent face and patted my chest distractedly. "Oh no, you're not invited. It's just us tonight."

Ouch!

This was after I texted her on my way home asking if she had told him. I expected her to message back some version of "told him what?" as she often forgets stuff. But her answer came right away: "Yes."

So this was after she told him he fucked her better than I did, and after, presumably, she also told him I had suggested paying his airline change fee.

I'm loving this, but Nard is right: I'm not sure I'm ready for things to go much further.

Leftovers for me.

KS, things couldn't be going better.

mysTiger, Nardpleeker, I was talking about KS showing an alpha side some months from now, and even after Min-Ju retires for a while during young motherhood. Sorry about not being clear. I agree right now KS is getting off on being cruelly cucked. Yeh, Min-Ju!

She's got to be doing things for KA that she would never do for KS. Any thoughts what specific things they are?

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
So I got dismissed again tonight. Harshly. She's getting good at that, but it also comes back to her cries during sex: I'm not entirely sure anymore how much is act and how much is a new her.

This is how it happened. Coming home from work I found myself feeling a little anxious and nervous having thought about them alone together all day and not being sure what I might find when I get home. I half expected to be greeted with the sounds of Min-Ju crying out in passion as she let him fuck her on our living room floor. No such luck. Instead, I found them dressed up nicely for dinner. She was wearing one of her favorite dresses (with black tights, Asianboy), and he was dressed in stylish jeans and a jacket. I told them to give me a moment to change and I'll be ready to go.

That's when Min-Ju gave me her faux (I assume faux) innocent face and patted my chest distractedly. "Oh no, you're not invited. It's just us tonight."

Ouch!

This was after I texted her on my way home asking if she had told him. I expected her to message back some version of "told him what?" as she often forgets stuff. But her answer came right away: "Yes."

So this was after she told him he fucked her better than I did, and after, presumably, she also told him I had suggested paying his airline change fee.

I'm loving this, but Nard is right: I'm not sure I'm ready for things to go much further.

Leftovers for me.

Thanks, again KS. I love this.

You'll be spending at least a couple of hours waiting for them and wondering where they went. I suggest posting on the many things you haven't told us.
Hmm. You have the apartment to yourself now. Are you tempted to snoop? Find out what kinds of sexy clothes she bought that you haven't seen yet, or would that spoil the surprise?

You still don't know what the "consequences" are going to be.

Given the situation, he's probably not surprised to hear that he compares favorably with you in bed. She is going to a lot of trouble to fuck him even though you are readily at hand.

Ok, NOW, I assume they'll be returning this evening. You should have the house tidied and be ready to greet them cheerily when they arrived, asking where they went to dinner and whether they had a good time. I hope there's another adventure ahead, but maybe they'll just disappear into the bedroom. If that happens, Min-Ju should AT LEAST have to tell you they're tired and going to bed. Maybe she'll use the same line to dismiss you as she used for dinner!

I hope you'll all have a chance to chat and for some new, slightly different head game to emerge.

Also, I will be disappointed if Min-Ju doesn't make sure you're locked up again.

Whatever happens PLEASE keep us posted. SOME kind of sex is going to happen, and you're probably not going to be directly engaged in it, so share your angst with us. What those posts lack in careful editing, they make up in currency and authenticity.

George said:
KS, things couldn't be going better.

mysTiger, Nardpleeker, I was talking about KS showing an alpha side some months from now, and even after Min-Ju retires for a while during young motherhood. Sorry about not being clear. I agree right now KS is getting off on being cruelly cucked. Yeh, Min-Ju!

She's got to be doing things for KA that she would never do for KS. Any thoughts what specific things they are?

Ooh, the "young motherhood" is mean!

As to what KA gets that KS doesn't. First, sheer quantity and extreme enthusiasm. Second, KS hasn't briefed us on all their past sex acts, but it's easy to imagine that there are things he likes that she doesn't do often, but is doing constantly with KA. I don't know what those things are. (I made a list of possibilities, but decided it just showed that my sexual preferences are mundane. Maybe she does asian cowgirl with KA but not KS.)

Oh, and she cums a lot more!

Anyway, I'm sure that what really gets KS at this point is that he doesn't get to do anything sexual with her or even see her naked, and KA gets everything he wants even a little.

We KNOW she has bought special sexy lingerie (with KS's money) that only KA has seen (except briefly, last night). What else was in those bags?

KS,

One thing about that puzzles me about you is your strange incuriousity about some questions that I would obsess about to the exclusion of everything else.

Like: What the hell happened with the gallery owner? How could you not demand an answer the instant you got a chance?

Or, simply, how many times have they fucked since Wednesday?

Or, what's so great about KA in bed? That invites another psychological castration that you'd just love.

I can see wanting to maintain suspense -- for awhile. But not about questions like that!

Not a complaint -- different strokes for different folks -- but I'm really curious about it.

They are back from dinner now and the three of us chatted in the living room for awhile about their day. It was surreal acting as though nothing out of the usual was happening, but also nice to hear from Min-Ju about her day. Almost a normal conversation in some ways. Now they are sitting together on the sofa watching TV, close together but not exactly cuddling. So under the guise of "having work to do" I'm writing this brief update. I'm on pins and needles wondering how tonight will play out. Following suggestions I'm trying to be as inconspicuous as possible and am wondering if/when I will be dismissed.

Yes, I snooped while they were gone. Not proud of it, but couldn't help it. I went into the bedroom. Such a wild mix of intimacy and transgression. I surprised myself with a strange fascination with her panties. I've never really found that interesting before, but seeing them on the floor.. holding them up.. imagining them. The feeling of "man" was strong in the room. I'm not sure why but even his boxers I picked up and held. I found myself wondering how it felt for her to let his cock inside her pussy, especially now that she is unprotected. Her little jewelry box by the bed with her pills was empty now. Bare. I left the key to my cage inside there as a little surprise for her.

I agree he pretty much already knew he fucked her better, but knowing he has heard it explicitly from her is humiliating. And true. I know it's because of the situation and not him himself, but still. And yes, as we chatted tonight, Min-Ju prompted me about the offer to pay his change fee. So I told him: "It's great you're able to extend your stay. I know Min-Ju really appreciates it. I'd like to offer to cover the fee to postpone your flight." (Something like that, I can't really remember.) He was gracious, refused at first, but accepted.

Last night when Min-Ju came out she was wearing this satiny little camisole top with a filmy wrap. The spaghetti straps on the camisole hung so low her tits were almost hanging out. She came out brushing her teeth, acting like nothing was unusual. She even sat down on the sofa beside him for a bit, across from me. I could see her nipples. God, I haven't gotten to see her sexy body for almost a week! I still can't understand how she was able to act so casual, though she's actually more comfortable with nudity around the house than me. When I snooped earlier, the satin camisole was in a heap on the floor.

What is going to happen tonight I just don't know...

great way to remove yourself under the guise of work. Let everything happen naturally between them and sit back and enjoy the show. I cannot blame you for snooping around, I sure as hell know i would have. Hopefully you can give us some more updates tonight, as last night was amazing and fun and once again thank you for sharing!

koreanslut said:
They are back from dinner now and the three of us chatted in the living room for awhile about their day. It was surreal acting as though nothing out of the usual was happening, but also nice to hear from Min-Ju about her day. Almost a normal conversation in some ways. Now they are sitting together on the sofa watching TV, close together but not exactly cuddling. So under the guise of "having work to do" I'm writing this brief update. I'm on pins and needles wondering how tonight will play out. Following suggestions I'm trying to be as inconspicuous as possible and am wondering if/when I will be dismissed.

Yes, I snooped while they were gone. Not proud of it, but couldn't help it. I went into the bedroom. Such a wild mix of intimacy and transgression. I surprised myself with a strange fascination with her panties. I've never really found that interesting before, but seeing them on the floor.. holding them up.. imagining them. The feeling of "man" was strong in the room. I'm not sure why but even his boxers I picked up and held. I found myself wondering how it felt for her to let his cock inside her pussy, especially now that she is unprotected. Her little jewelry box by the bed with her pills was empty now. Bare. I left the key to my cage inside there as a little surprise for her.

I agree he pretty much already knew he fucked her better, but knowing he has heard it explicitly from her is humiliating. And true. I know it's because of the situation and not him himself, but still. And yes, as we chatted tonight, Min-Ju prompted me about the offer to pay his change fee. So I told him: "It's great you're able to extend your stay. I know Min-Ju really appreciates it. I'd like to offer to cover the fee to postpone your flight." (Something like that, I can't really remember.) He was gracious, refused at first, but accepted.

Last night when Min-Ju came out she was wearing this satiny little camisole top with a filmy wrap. The spaghetti straps on the camisole hung so low her tits were almost hanging out. She came out brushing her teeth, acting like nothing was unusual. She even sat down on the sofa beside him for a bit, across from me. I could see her nipples. God, I haven't gotten to see her sexy body for almost a week! I still can't understand how she was able to act so casual, though she's actually more comfortable with nudity around the house than me. When I snooped earlier, the satin camisole was in a heap on the floor.

What is going to happen tonight I just don't know...

KS,

I think you're playing it just right. Find an excuse to walk to the kitchen for a glass of water or something to see what they're up to. Or just peek if you can do it inconspicuously.

I was going to suggest checking the pills. Glad to hear that you did it, and obviously, you haven't brought any home and there has been no discussion.

When she's acting casual wearing the camisole, I bet her heart is pounding and her sense were on full alert. She was acutely conscious of the impact she was having on both of you.

Thanks for answering my questions about last night's pre-sex activities.

Update us on *anything* that happens now.

I bet your pulse is pounding, too.

koreanslut said:

I should mention that I LOVE this paragraph!

Wow wow wow she got up to change and is back sitting with him on couch wearing only lingerie!!

Acting as though nothing is happening. I am trying so hard to do same

koreanslut said:
Wow wow wow she got up to change and is back sitting with him on couch wearing only lingerie!!

Excellent.

Hope you play it right -- not sure what to do.

You want to be able to watch if they start fooling around, and don't want them to stop.

But you don't want them to go to the bedroom without dismissing you somehow.

Good luck!

koreanslut said:

Is it the same lingerie as last night?

nardpleeker said:
Is it the same lingerie as last night?

I guess you're in the room with them. I thought maybe you were in your room.

I suppose your absorbed in "work" on your laptop, not staring at them.

Frantically trying to type to act as though not noticing but I feel all I am doing is staring! Face must be so red. Weirdly glad of cage or erection would be so obvious in my pants.

She is whispering to him they talk quietly together

Her lingerie rides up to see her satiny lace panty. Her bare pussy right there beneath. I want to kiss her there. He will fuck her there. His cock.

Her pussy is so bare. Felt I was agreeing to something profound when leaving office leaving her pill.

Yes in room with them. Can't stop shifting so horny can't keep up this act. Almost feel like running from room.

koreanslut said:
Yes in room with them. Can't stop shifting so horny can't keep up this act. Almost feel like running from room.

You better fucking stay there!

koreanslut said:

Start a conversation with them if you can't sit still...

Status
Not open for further replies.